Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot work today boss!

• 21-06-2005 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

One morning Carlos calls his boss and says "Boss I cannot work today, I is not feeling so good."
    The Boss says to Carlos, "Well Carlos, you know, when I'm sick, I go home and I ask my wife to give me sex, and then I feel much better. you just rest up now Carlos and get yourself better" Carlos replies "OK Boss! Bye Bye!"
    A couple of hours late Carlos rings again, "I did what you say Boss, And I feeling much better"
    The Boss replies "Thats good Carlos, I hope to see you back in work soon! Goodbye"
    As Carlos hangs the phone up he says to the Boss "By the way Boss, You have lovely house!"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Le Rack wrote:
    One morning Carlos calls his boss and says "Boss I cannot work today, I is not feeling so good."
    The Boss says to Carlos, "Well Carlos, you know, when I'm sick, I go home and I ask my wife to give me sex, and then I feel much better. you just rest up now Carlos and get yourself better" Carlos replies "OK Boss! Bye Bye!"
    A couple of hours late Carlos rings again, "I did what you say Boss, And I feeling much better"
    The Boss replies "Thats good Carlos, I hope to see you back in work soon! Goodbye"
    As Carlos hangs the phone up he says to the Boss "By the way Boss, You have lovely house!"

Saw it coming a mile off ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

true, but I was a fair bit younger when I first read it and found it hillarious.
    Come on give me some credit - "Yay applause! Its funny"
    Please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Oh, I mean: "Yay" /applause, "It's funny!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

wha hay! They love me they really love me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

qz wrote:
    Saw it coming a mile off ;)
    Me too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement