Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fastnetbroadband opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Irish Broadband seems cheaper.

what part of country do you live in?

never heard of fastnetbroadband been honest.

Hold on is that €50 a month for 2meg line?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭jacksie

looks like it. not sure if wireless is any good in comparison to satellite. I live in west waterford, we cant get decent BB here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Gegerty

jacksie wrote:
    looks like it. not sure if wireless is any good in comparison to satellite. I live in west waterford, we cant get decent BB here..

Hey I live in Dublin and I can't get decent BB! This fastnet bunch look interesting but their charges are confusing. What exactly do you pay for the business service? Is it €50 p/m plus a one off €320? I'd pay €50 p/m for 1mb down and 512k up anyday!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

jacksie wrote:

If you are an NTL cable enabled area, then you might be able to get NTL cable BB. They expect to cover the whole of Waterford by the end of summer.

If you can get it, then I highly recommend it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭jacksie

bk wrote:
    If you are an NTL cable enabled area, then you might be able to get NTL cable BB. They expect to cover the whole of Waterford by the end of summer.

If you can get it, then I highly recommend it.
    ill check that out, thanks ;D

Advertisement