Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

watercooling help...

Options
  • 22-06-2005 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

I need a way of converting a 3/8"(10mm) fitting to 8mm tubing.... Any suggestions?? Its a mix of american/german parts..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Abandon all hope ye who use the Imperial system.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Can u get that in komplett???

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

No, they only sell the Mectrik XFS systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

i orded one from alphacool.de, if u dont need 1 in a hurry u can have mine, i think i ordered 2, i havnt got them yet as i delivered them to a mate in derry and he gave them to another mate he lives in another county so could be a month or 2 before i get them, if u can wait let me know.

gline wrote:
    i orded one from alphacool.de, if u dont need 1 in a hurry u can have mine, i think i ordered 2, i havnt got them yet as i delivered them to a mate in derry and he gave them to another mate he lives in another county so could be a month or 2 before i get them, if u can wait let me know.

One what??

• Advertisement

unklerosco wrote:
    One what??

10mm to 8mm converter

I'll let u know, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

gline wrote:
    10mm to 8mm converter
    That's what you'd need alright

WizZard wrote:
    That's what you'd need alright

yeh i have a few of them and some tubing but i have to go collect them or get them posted from (donegal i think) to get them

Advertisement