Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best mod for WOW?

Options
  • 22-06-2005 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

Ok theres loads of links etc in the stickys but what is the best mod for WOW?

There's a few as far as I can see but which one should we all have?

Sticky pls for the rest of the users. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Everyone should have the Titan bar.

Recently coupled with Nurfed UI the titan bar is teh best mod out there. And it doesnt change your interface, only a small bar on top of the screen, get it its handy and useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Insomniax recompilation has pretty much everything you need I've found.

Just added CQMC, CQCure and Chronos and its awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Funky wrote:
    Just added CQMC, CQCure and Chronos and its awesome.

You tried decursive Funky? (http://curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=643)

I've found it a much better version of CQCure. It'll cover your whole raid not just your party, and if someones out of range it'll warn you about them but cure the next person who is in range instead. I found CQCure would keep trying to dispell the out of range player.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Ohh must try it, been using CQCure for about 4 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

just changed to insomniax following this post i was using cosmos
    and so far so good no regrets yet. Looks good seems fairly user friendly and adaptable .

• Advertisement
Advertisement