Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Revenge attack anyone?

• 01-07-2001 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

this is a really annoying, ****y canadian. we exiled him from our gal not too long ago, since them we've attacked him once or twice. at this stage his score is somewhere around the 2 million mark, not a lot, but i would like to bring him down to somewhere around the 0 mark smile.gif his co-ords are 149:21:11. anyone who feels like doing a fellow irish man in pa a favour plz feel free to attack him. or reply here if you would like to organise a mass strike. but most of you guys are pretty big so that should'nt be neccessary wink.gif. if you do attack, i'll remember it, and return the favour one day...
    btw he usually gets about 10k defence

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

You exiled him, attacked him twice, cant you let him play in peace now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

i'm afraid not biggrin.gif he's been sending messages to our GC recently, threatening to kill him, report him, kill him some more etc... he's gone totally psycho, something needs to be done about him, takin the game far too seriously, has to be put down... poor guy

biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Soz, I wont help kill a guy cos he's angry at the guy who exiled him smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

OH I SO WANNA GET IN AND TRY THIS GAME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Calm blitz, calm smile.gif

On another note, hes only 3mill, a bit small :/

Sector Scan Report on 149:21:11 (Online)
    Planet Name -UED- Leader -Dark Templar-
    Score 2986865 Metal 26704
    Crystal 29424 Eonium 5421202
    Constructions 22 Research 25
    Metal Asteroids 72 Crystal Asteroids 84
    Eonium Asteroids 28 Unknown Asteroids 344
    Fleet Size 4471 PDS Size 0

Report complete

Terrible target smile.gif

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

• Advertisement

aw cmon whats wrong with you guys!! "report him to pa admins"... pfft, its way more fun killin him yourself! biggrin.gif thanks for the sector scan rich, im too cheap to do my own one :P

Np, I could order 150 sector scans a tick with my c income, one isnt really going to hurt me sliotar smile.gif

*cough*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

If he gets to abusive you then have grounds to report him to the pa admins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Better get the cough looked at Rich

;-)

Keep your powder dry and your pants moist

I get special cough medication off dave for advertising his site like that wink.gif

*cough*

• Advertisement

well if you can produce that many scans, u can surely afford to send a couple k spiders to my target.... gwan

If there was something in it for me i might think about it smile.gif

*cough*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I dunno, we only have Mattsie's word for it that he is being threatened. Anyone else sen these messages?

Personally I think it's just as likely that UED and mattsie had a falling out in real life over the game (sad gits) and Mattsie wants him out of the way.

UED has done nothing to me or anyone else that I know of so I'm quite happy to leave the little muppet be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sliotar:
    aw cmon whats wrong with you guys!! "report him to pa admins"... pfft, its way more fun killin him yourself! biggrin.gif thanks for the sector scan rich, im too cheap to do my own one :P</font>

Just doing my job, m'am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh matt is a tit aswell , so i dont mind ued ****ing him off , on a bigger scale how about an attack againest the canadian members og our gal , because this round has been crap and i dont wanna wait any longer to teach them a lesson , ffs one of has just posted a thread saying that it is a bull**** gal(canuks fault) and he wont defend anyone and the game isnt working for me , so you wont get much out of them but you will get satisfaction out of killing them :-) plus inside info from the gal status screen

«Donal|R

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

I must say, Im impressed by the way the attack went last night. After I sent my ships to darthcol, who the canadians wont defend their attacker recalled. I recall my ships and send them to blight, plus I got one of my allaince m8s to send 36k defence to blight, who I still reckon is a cool guy, and I'd defend him in a second. As all this is going on I see matt has Incoming defence but no attackers, what a *****. Now the votes are 10-13 in matts favour which wont last much longer.

To top it all, as soon as I logoff I get attacked with f*ck all defence from those guys, lost 100 roids in the process frown.gif

matt will be dethroned as soon as myself, whitewashman and david change our votes. i want to wait untill we're ready for the worst before i change. chances are, matt will retaliate with help. so we need help. will anybody on this board help us? start talking to your alliances. let them know there is a rebellion coming and we need outside help.

oh and forget the UED thing btw, this is far more important

Advertisement