Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Richindub2

• 07-07-2001 5:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

I will also put this topic here in case he deletes it in politics.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">He changed my password and put me into vacation.
    I am getting him removed from x19th as we speak and showing his roid count to some friends.</font>
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">News from 304:19:1
    Received Message
    07/07/01 03:14:01 You donated 242000 Metal, 237050 Crystal and 72875 Eonium to Richindub2 of Dublinea^.
    07/07/01 03:13:47 You donated 2500937 Eonium to Richindub2 of Dublinea^ from the Galaxy Fund.
    07/07/01 02:24:52 We recalled a fleet defending ..FoReSt Of GrEeN vAgUeNeSs.. (231:24:7). It will be home in 1 hour.
    07/07/01 02:23:31 We recalled a fleet attacking Dublinea^ (304:19:4). It will be home in 0 hours.
    07/07/01 02:22:56 You donated 484000 Metal, 474100 Crystal and 7950026 Eonium to Richindub2 of Dublinea^.
    07/07/01 02:22:41 We sent 1836 ships to attack Dublinea^ (304:19:4). They will arrive in 6 hours.</font>
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">The only way rich isnt getting attacked is,
    1)Donate every single bit of resources stolen.
    2)Give me 400 of his roids.
    3)Give me 72 ticks of the resources i would have gained plus an extra 1.5 million metal and 1.5 million crystal and 500k eonium.
    242000 metal per tick = 17,424,000 metal total
    237050 crystal per tick = 17,067,600 crystal total
    72875 eonium per tick = 5,247,000 eonium total

I hope and pray you dont accept these rich.</font>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

biggrin.gif

Ive been getting more and more bored of pa over the last few weeks, so decided to take a few steps to liven the place up, this being one of em biggrin.gif

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

You wont be livening anything up you little ****, Daze has already authed me to organise an attack on you and in case you had forgotten, you have 1941 roids to 18 mil score.

Can still kill lots of stuff, which is all that matters biggrin.gif Ill also be able to kill lots of stuff with the salvage ill get smile.gif

*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭cueball

what games this and whats the URL plz

I dont think you understand rich, there re people in x19th with 50 million score who would just love to eat you up, and they will, if they send 2k dreads at you, what will you get rich? **** all except 40% of you lost ships.
    No ill make sure they destroy your standing fleet and pds, and ill kill whats left over once im out of vacation.

• Advertisement

I could report for account sharing, but thats a bit low hand, i wont go that far....yet wink.gif

*cough*

Then you would get deleted rich.

Do you really think that matters much? Considering my actions today... smile.gif

oh and : [06:36] <[Dave]> invite him onto irc <-- fortress.ie on quakenet, dave wants to talk smile.gif

*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭cueball

*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Celt, come on fortress.ie, i will pay good money to see the results.

Also i don't think the threat of mass rape is going deter rich, obviously he has grown bored and doesn't anymore and will enjoy the outcome.

-Dave

• Advertisement

If you did rich, then kegser, dave, loco and mills would be deleted, and if i didnt rape you irl, i know kegser would.

Weh, didnt say id done it yet, didnt even say i was doing it, just that i could smile.gif

*cough*

Oh and before i get accusations of spam thrown at me (as usual rolleyes.gif )

#fortress.ie richindub2 [Dave] @Celt +PBOT @P
    #fortress.ie End of /NAMES list.
    -
    [06:43] *** You were kicked from #fortress.ie by Celt (Look, no more lamer ^^)
    -
    #fortress.ie unable to rejoin channel (address is banned)

I tried to take it to irc but was kick banned, so blame celt for the spam smile.gif

*cough*

-
    *** Added richindub2!*@* to ignore list
    -

Great way to argue smile.gif

oh and : meep.gif Im famous biggrin.gif

*cough*

No your a cnut rich, trust me on that.

Bleah, you'll be bored of pa within the month, then you'll understand smile.gif

*cough*

Oh no, i can understand wrecking your own account for fun,
    BUT WRECKING SOMEONE WHO TRUSTED YOU I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
    Pathetic excuse for a person.

Well you threatened to attack me so i felt 3 days would give you more than enough time to cool down smile.gif

*cough*

[This message has been edited by richindub2 (edited 07-07-2001).]

My fúcking **** rich, why did you steal all my resources and recall my fleets?

http://celt.hobbiton.org/rich.html

• Advertisement

Had to recall your fleets to put you in vacation, plus i thought having no E would make it harder to attack meh smile.gif

*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Kaidos

Whitelancer, get a grip, its a GAME.

http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php?ID=25357
    Leet! biggrin.gif Wan kaz

*cough*

[This message has been edited by richindub2 (edited 07-07-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Poor Cueball wink.gif

www.planetarion.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Braver

poor rich....to be so ****ing disconnected..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">If you did rich, then kegser, dave, loco and mills would be deleted, and if i didnt rape you irl, i know kegser would.</font>

I never shared my login with anyone, and I only have one planet, why would I be deleted?

Didnt rich recall your fleets a few times?
    Kaidos, fúck off and die, you dont have a ****ing clue what your talking about and until you do, stfu and **** off.

Rich your a degenerate piece of human turd, and if i ever meet you in real life ill beat the **** out of you.

And that isnt an idle threat.

And rich, at least im a better player than you.

• Advertisement

I am a muppet

[This message has been edited by Evil Phil (edited 08-07-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

This is the start of a serious crack down. I will not tolerate this.

Two Words: Public Forum

Keep it in IRC folks. Topic Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement