Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heres a gem for you

• 07-07-2001 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> Originally posted by mattsie (pa boards smile.gif) under the title of "this GAME sucks, this ROUND sucks, you GUYS suck!"
    now the truth comes out... you want some crappy player like luna C prime to be ur leader... well have fun. I can still be a tyrant if needed to be, even without status. I can make people's lives a living hell in this game. I've made two people quit already because of my power. If you really want to find out what I can create, you go on with your little plan because I have plans of my own.</font>

Methinks that once we're rid of this joker the rest may actually support us (wishful thinking)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Okey guys!!!! Whitelancer and Richie - NOW WE NEED HELP - We request help from ALL IRISH galaxies and players to STUFF these canadian BAST*RDS, once and for all. We have unelected him as GC and tried to install an Irish GC (Lloth) but he is trying for all out war. Who is Better? A bunch of Moose Suckers? or the fighting Irish? Lets teach these dip sticks a lesson!

Mattsies co-ords are 66:18:7 and everything above 13 (but not including 13) is fair game. SO PLEASE! Give em' hell, its open season on Canadian bacon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

We are 66:18 by the way.

Valid targets are:
    66:18:7

66:18:14 and everything above that.

They are not on often because of exams and usually send their fleets out when attacked because they are chickens. IF the do not I will be in #fortress.ie to tell you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭hinch

i was asked if FA could join in the fight against the 2 canadians and we will discuss it tonight with the 2 attack commanders and see if we cant liven it up a little for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Hehe, whites in vacation so cant help you atm, and im busy getting salvage for myself biggrin.gif

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭hinch

rich: dont forget zeus reads these boards dont make it too obvious you and celt have been account sharing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

It's official, Mattsie says if he loses GC then we get killed.

If he gets voted out there *will* be civil war. Of course Darthcol is supporting him.. nothing from Blight or Max... but we know where Max is going to stand.

hmmm, doesn't PA have a language in the forum rule? smile.gif

I also don't really like the coincidence of Mattsie's "what's your PDS and Fleet details" and a suprise attack by IMMO...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

It doesnt matter at this stage.
    I was going to report us both so rich at least wont get his fun but nyah.

I might take this moment to mention that rich is a lame fúck thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Sorry WinningHand but WL's closed this one as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement