Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Come friend, join us...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

well theres always a number og guys that I fancy but this particular guy I've grown to really like, then there's the ex on my tail, the one you told me to help in fact and then there's the ex I still adore but know I have to get over... :(

Man would i love to have one a my ex' on her knees*, she a real bitch to me cause i dumped her :)

*Not that 'on her knees', already had that, she wasnt very good :p

oh I dumped this guy and he just keeps on coming back! He's so funny though cuz I know all his flirty moves inside out, and he started using the old ones on me the other night at a gig and it was so funny... well its funny to me...
    and for the record I'm apparently extremely good with my tongue, or so I've been told...

What'd ya mean flirty moves? Ye just gotta make em laugh, wait a sec.....now i remember why im single :(

It really does get me down sometimes :(

• Advertisement

funny you should say that, one of the moves is a simple tickle that ends up being his arm around your waist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Classy!

In the sense of, um, not being classy at all.

but its cheesy and he lets it go on for too long and and and ....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

and he's a bollox.

Aptly finished if i say so myself

I know this stuff already but i just do it anyway, even when im not out to get the girl :p Damn :rolleyes:

\edit\ Ah Munk you really do have a way with words :D

• Advertisement

and he's a bollox.

Aptly finished if i say so myself
    not at all, he's one guy in my life who I can truly believe has ever really cared for me and adored me, he still does...

Is that that guy?

yep, THAT guy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

*slips back into thread* I'm still single...and not darn proud of it. :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Single sucks..

Single sucks..
    sucks cock!
    Ex told me he loves me today, then didn't show for the whole day....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

Jesus rack your only 17, chill out ffs.

The amount of people who complain of ****ty relationships and how they cant find anyone decent wreaks my head. Of course they wont!, when theyre running round like headless chickens covered in velcro.

I have found loadsa decent guys, I just have "best friend syndrome" with them. I probably should explain my wanting a boyf better, its not the teenie thing of having a boyf/girlf to be cool, but just to have someone there thats yours, to hug, to hold, to kiss, someone to brush the hair out of your face as you fall asleep in there arms watching some cheesy movie, just to have that really nice feeling of knowing you've got someone there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Le Rack wrote:
    Single sucks..
    sucks cock!

I wish single would suck my cock.

well darling take your pic, we're all single in here!

• Advertisement

eh? easi singles cheese?

Lol, willing to bet that the s&s forum will fail in competetion to the cuckoo's nest with replys like that. :D

What you said is fair enough Le Rack, just your young yet and shouldnt be stressing too much over it either. For everything else there's drunkin one nighters :)

beef?

You'd have thought that amp would have found out that pam is a tranny by now :rolleyes:

Ow, my head.

Let drinking to forget about stuff like this be an important and valuable lesson to you all.

It really works.

/me wanders off to find some coffee

Jesus Sarky!
    08.30 on a sunday morning!

Ill have to report you!

mmmm coffee.....

I got up at one

The sunday morning bed curfew police are on their way to kick sarky's door down and make the hangover worse as punishment!.

wise on your part anacho, Have a coffee and take satisfation in the knowledge that you are a good citizen.

Bah, narrow-mindedness. I'm at work after staying up all night drinking. It's perfectly acceptable. All the cool kids are doing it.

• Advertisement

Ouch. Didnt mean to be that hard on ya. :)
    Keep drinking the coffee, fuk's the stomach up but makes the head more bareable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement