Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Short, shrivelled and a little to the left....but things can change with persuasion :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Le Rack wrote:
    you went out and got some single style didn't you!
    heh *shakey hips*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

i still havent been banned..someone really dropped the ball here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

The Cuckoo's Nest mods must be busy or something, so I banned Deadwing, just to make him happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

gentle persuassion or brute force cuz it can work both ways!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Le Rack wrote:
    gentle persuassion or brute force cuz it can work both ways!
    Hehe :D

hey baby hey baby hey!

Que? :confused:

felt like it...
    I'm so f*cking depressed, had a horrid day! :( :mad:

Le Rack wrote:
    felt like it...
    I'm so f*cking depressed, had a horrid day! :( :mad:

join the gang!

• Advertisement

All right, spill it...

seriously I've been lapsing in and out of suicidal thoughts for ages now, I have depression and it just gets bad sometimes

...or il drag your sorry ass back to reality :mad:

I understand that ppl can get depressed and feel down etc, i mean i do at the moment but i dont understand depression at all. I once went with a girl who suffered from it, used to ring me at 3am crying for no reason, was on prozac the works like. I always felt it was more a cry for help than anything.

I think ppl just get down in the dumps, like i am right now, but with a bit of get up and go there is nothing that can't be fixed.

Your in trouble though if your get up and go got up and went!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

You always seemed happy to me...

I don't have it bad, I go through phrases where the slightest little thing has me off and sometimes I just break down in tears for no reason but only a few people know I'm like that

You'd be surprised by the amount of girls that are like that

god no, I'm not one of those feminet little things that bawls if her favourite skirt is ruined, I'm a total tough cookie, I never really show any emotion, few to no people have ever seen me cry in all my life except my parents, I try not to let absolutely anything get to me, try to make everything water on my back

Le Rack wrote:
    god no, I'm not one of those feminet little things that bawls if her favourite skirt is ruined, I'm a total tough cookie, I never really show any emotion, few to no people have ever seen me cry in all my life except my parents, I try not to let absolutely anything get to me, try to make everything water on my back
    Bottling it up? :mad:

I never knew.

You can hate me all you want. :)

• Advertisement

I can hate you all I want?
    Yeah I have a tendency to bottle, when things are a certain type of bad I just think if I ignore it it'll blow over but then I just get worse and even though I know I do it I can't change it!

Yeah so take it out on me...

/covers eyes

you still sound just like a girl i know!

no I'd rather take it out on the people who caused it, so maybe we could fight it through and fix it but sure no doubt I'll bring it up ten years down the line when I finally explode on some poor innocent....
    Thanx anyway Kawaii

I dont think i'll ever understand the female mind....

Hey no probs!

Just your friendly neighbourhood kawaii...

fookin spiderman...

not a single person will ever understand anothers mind, you may come to acknowledge aspects of it or know it well but you will never understand it, just maybe accept it and be there for the person if they need you.

Le Rack wrote:
    not a single person will ever understand anothers mind, you may come to acknowledge aspects of it or know it well but you will never understand it, just maybe accept it and be there for the person if they need you.

very philosophical....makes sense too though. But having been with a person long enough you can almost know what they are going to think before they even think it!

yeah because you know that person so well that you become accustomed to how they think and will often finish their sentences for them or have the same idea as them, I was best friends with a guy for ten years and we were always doing stuff like that

• Advertisement

hehe aye...its cool...bit jinxy but cool

anyway this is getting too serious

//takes shirt off and does indian dance! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement