Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

goes and sits in hole and waits for world to swallow me up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

Yeah, I'm real similar to one of my friends. We always say things at the same time...

It's pretty funny.

I gots ta go. Le Rack, hope yo day improves...

thanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Le Rack wrote:
    seriously I've been lapsing in and out of suicidal thoughts for ages now, I have depression and it just gets bad sometimes

as if your the only one :( I think like that a lot...

anyway enough of this ****e

/joins farls

so not bothered

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

What LeRack was describin ain't just the preserve of "the female mind" as someone *cough*Farls*cough* opined earlier.

I'm like that a lot, and I know a few ppl who get like that as well.
    I've suffered from severe depression, as well as mood depression (more to do with sh*t like failing exams, getting dumped, being stabbed in the back [metaphorically], that kinda stuff - same as anyone else goes thru, but seemingly I react worse to these setbacks than most. Allegedly.)

I've been in a (relatively) good place for a good while now tho (3 months or so?) so touch wood, the worst is over.

But f**k it, I'm still here, so that's more than half the battle tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Sometimes I get really bad and just lose it completely, it's just a build up of all the little things going wrong that leads to very bad depression :( , ususally what gets me down a lot is that I just think too much about the world in general and how messed up it is ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Thinking about leslie, fukcs me up everyday atleast once :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

This thread sucks :(My life is f*cked up...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

NotMe wrote:
    This thread sucks :(My life is f*cked up...

What's wrong? Are you married?

• Advertisement

Fcuked up life? Jump to the conclusion that he's married :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Nah I wouldn't be posting in this thread if I was..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

I'm in the worst frame of mind I can ever remember being in...loosing my girl was worse than loosing a limb...i fell i cant get over it, i'm just putting on a happy face now for everyone elses sake but it is killin me inside.

I still hold hope of getting bak with her but only a fools hope....

We should organise a nights drinking!

Le Rack said shed setup a new one for nonsingle people cause she wont be able to post here soon enough, well as soon as she gets that net :rolleyes:

Hey farls, how long were you's going out?

And a drinking night is on order :)

almost 4 years :( . Theres a thread or 3 over on the PI board about it!

James Blunt must be killed...or at least an end put to his music! Its a killer for makin ya think!

Yeah i bought that Blunt cd for a mate, she loves him :rolleyes: I gave up reading PI :o

Haha i normally only read it now again...i cant read sex and sexuality now, feels wrong for some reason...just gets me more depressed now.

Well we broke up cuz i didnt spend enuff time with her or show my affection enuff, she cant get bak with me cuz things will only change for a small while and she will get hurt again. I just cant manage to change her mind about all this...haven't had contact with her in 2 days now...lettin her have a think...tis tough tho :(

Did you's break up before? Why not remind yourself every so often to do sometjing for her out like bring her somewhere. So she def wont take you back?

• Advertisement

Le Rack said shed setup a new one for nonsingle people cause she wont be able to post here soon enough, well as soon as she gets that net :rolleyes:

thats not definate, I have to find out if he defo likes me first! I'm going to Oakwood in a few hours!

We broke up 2 years ago for almost the same reason and got back. See we were at college all along and it just completely shaded us. As the years went on the course got tougher and we got less time together kinda.

If we got back it would be different now...both of us would be working, we could do so much. But most of all we'd have the time for each other.

She is adamant she wont take me back...i'm giving her space now...she might change her mind but she wont see me so i cant really do anything about it.

space is the only thing that will cure it, if she cares for you like I think she does (4yrs) she'll see through the bad and remember the god and realise that it was the stress of college that hindered it and when you love someone, you don't see any bad in them or your relationship so just give it time

Le Rack wrote:
    thats not definate, I have to find out if he defo likes me first! I'm going to Oakwood in a few hours!
    Then go to bed stupid :o
    farls wrote:
    We broke up 2 years ago for almost the same reason and got back. See we were at college all along and it just completely shaded us. As the years went on the course got tougher and we got less time together kinda.

If we got back it would be different now...both of us would be working, we could do so much. But most of all we'd have the time for each other.

She is adamant she wont take me back...i'm giving her space now...she might change her mind but she wont see me so i cant really do anything about it.
    Yeah the space thing is prob your best bet but you got a grown ups relationship so i dont know if they work differeny to 18yo ones :confused:

I hope your right La Rack, its the advice everyone is giving me.

And airetam...both of us are far from grown ups! hehe...altho i would like to do a grown up thing and settle with her in the future...if only i get the chance :(

It'll be fine... it worked for me... grnted it wasn't the exact same circumstances but similar and we're not back together but at least we can spend time together as really close friends

Yeah but your a girl and you have him wrapped round youre baby finger :rolleyes:

no, its a different guy, oh yeah that guy would get doen and lick the ground I had walked on if he had to! This guy is the guy before that guy, if you knows bout him....

Hehe...never thought i'd say this but i'm wrapped around her finger too! Wonder if i wasn't would it make a difference...well she knows i'd do anything for her or to get her back, so i'll leave her be and see what comes off it for a while

• Advertisement

god I wish my wrappy guy was like that, he spent all day yesterday trying to get me back although we are in a band together....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement