Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

So its best to leave things be for a while then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Le Rack wrote:
    no, its a different guy, oh yeah that guy would get doen and lick the ground I had walked on if he had to! This guy is the guy before that guy, if you knows bout him....
    Think i do, but im confused :confused: , explain tomorrow
    farls wrote:
    Hehe...never thought i'd say this but i'm wrapped around her finger too! Wonder if i wasn't would it make a difference...well she knows i'd do anything for her or to get her back, so i'll leave her be and see what comes off it for a while
    I know how that feels, i bend over backwards for this one girl, but she doesnt take advantage of that, its why i like her soooomuch :o

Dont think it'd make a difference either way farls, at least it wouldnt for me :)

\edit\ Yeah the break idea seems the only way to go, plus it'll give her time to think how much she loves you :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

girls don't want guys to bend over backwards for them, they appreciate it o know your always there for them or tht you would do anything for them but they don't wantt o give you erands like, "Go to Japan get my fave Sushi, freeze it and get back here to me as fresh as it was made". We just want someone who we know is "ours" thats there for us if we need you, someone to cuddle and kiss...
    Is anyone else crying from the memories they just recieved...

I havent been depressed in a long time but thank you for remedying that rach :(

how you know my name???
    Yeah well I just made myself worse!

• Advertisement

Ah my g/f's name was rachel....i called her rach or wee lady ;)

You really did bring it back there :(

well I'm called Rach and mis pink, or something else that doen't get repeated I'm afraid...

where la rack come from then?

Use your imagination :rolleyes:

I heard someone else call you rach

Aha...goes to show what a go slow i'm on! (.)(.) never thought..... ;)

• Advertisement

Oh man your a worse case than a thought :eek:

You prob should wait for her to contact you in any case, but get that confirmed from a girl :D

//holds ear piece

we have conformation... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

I hopes things will get better for you farls

best of luck man :)

Cheers man...i'll have everyones head light if things work out...if they dont i'll fade away...must say tho few ppl on here have really helped this last while ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

As long as you do your best with it you'll be happy man.

Just wait and give her time to think and things will begin to pick up in a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

What'd I miss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Buggerall, by the looks of things.

You have all failed at the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Sarky wrote:
    You have all failed at the internet.

In a whiny voice: Stop saying that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

Can we repeat?

Failed at the internet? Better add that to my list of failings *sigh* :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Me two, can put it right before life and misc. :(

Hey Tar, in here

oohoho I'm gonna be sick.... just invented the greatest way to eat chocolate but too much = *heave*

yeah, I gots a rack worthy of the name.... given to me by a group of female friends at that! (the name not the rack, I is o'natrel)

I'm still single but its okay, cuz I did Vertigo yesterday (in Oakwood) and by christ was it fun!!!!!!!! I didn't scream once though I may have dribbled on the people beside me..... :o

Only boyo's can deside if someone is worthy of teh name.... :)

//waits for pic to make confirmation

No pics of my boobies shall be internetized thank you very much, but I assure you the lads have confimed this name! some more so than others! ;)

Ah well worth a try :p

Its whats on the inside that counts tho!

see when we're on the topic we're on and someone says that I instantly think, ahem, cum, ahem considering the previous comment came from a lad......
    oh well....
    but I'm sure we're all good people in here... hey I touch typed all of that!!!!!!!!!

Haha....*cough good girl *cough

Ah yes...its a bit early in the day for those kinda thoughts tho!

its never too early for those kinda thoughts! I live off those kinda thoughts!
    I used to be crap at typing then I joined here and am typing the whole time so meh...

• Advertisement

Ah yeaa, those thoughts are fine if your in a relationship and have someone to do them too, but after a break up you dont really want them floating about your head...drives ya mad like...thats why i cant read sex and sexuality forum at the moment...drives me mad :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement