Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I can't get into that forum let alone read it! So they don't neccessarily (sp) have to be to someone in particular, thats memories but this is about fantasies!With ANYONE!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

thou must subscribeth to get into teh smutty forum ;)

You have a point about the fantasize about anyone part but i can't stop fantasizing about my old g/f I loved her in every way/shape and form. I'm an ass. I'm depressing myself now :( .

back to work time

I know the feeling, if I smell a certain smell, hear certain music, see a certain place, anything, even wear a certain t-shirt I'm back there remembering every detail and its horrible, but your supposed to be giving her space so give her mental space too! I know its hard but try to stop thinking about her, http://www.humournet.co.uk/Images/funny_pic18.jpg

Everything I do/have is full of memories, these are all good memories which makes me miss her even more!

I see what you mean by giving space, although you can give a person too much space like i did which got me into this situation :mad:

but when your with someone, your meant to be there for them in every manner of the word, a person needs to be independent aswell but being with someone is a whole different kettle. Too much space is what you need right now, give her a while, and then maybe send her a friendly "how's the craic?" sort of message, purely as a friend and then build from there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Farls wrote:
    Its whats on the inside that counts tho!

Silicone?

Thats the advice i'm getting from everyone..."let it sit", if she has any feelings for me even as just a friend she'll contact me to know if i'm alright anyway. Ah enough of bringing this thread down...

back to boobie talk ;)

Sarky wrote:
    Silicone?

Hehe often wonder what they would feel like....

*me ponders

well the thingies that come with those bras, to make you look bigger, feel like raw chicken... I've never used em but they're fun to play with in the shop until you get in trouble...

raw chicken you say?

*heads for fridge

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

I HAve been single for 15 years now!!

But hey i am still young, ha ha

Boyler

boy1er1990 wrote:
    I HAve been single for 15 years now!!

But hey i am still young, ha ha

Boyler
    its okay your not missing out on much....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Yeah he is, i love being with girlf(s) :p But 2 at once really gets strenous :rolleyes: BTW im not the bolix who does that its just she cheated on me first so i really wanted to hurt her, kinda stupid when i think back on it :o

I was trying to make the poor bugger feel better! Who doesn't fcuking love being with a member of the opposite sex, unless you homosexual, but come on, being with someone is fcuking great!

Hes 15 so he has a good 3 years ahead of him to sleep with virgins :p

just three???

After that most girls you score easily had already been there :p

yeah most but not all!

Le Rack wrote:
    yeah most but not all!
    All the easy ones :) After that you gotta work :o

but girls who aren't that easy are generally more fun, or so it would seem...

• Advertisement

Le Rack wrote:
    but girls who aren't that easy are generally more fun, or so it would seem...
    True but then your not out to sleep with them cause yuop wanna have more fun with them for a while :)

neh? okaey...
    But if your with someone you should be able to have fun with them regardless!

Le Rack wrote:
    neh? okaey...
    But if your with someone you should be able to have fun with them regardless!
    Not the hot type, theyre to stupid to talk to proper :confused:

hey not all hot girls are stupo! okay fine a lot of them are.... but theres plaenty of really good looking girls out there that can hold an intellectual conversation!

Yeah but theyre more pretty/beautiful rather than the hot/putting-out type.

Dont mix friends with fcuk buddies :D

fcuk buddies don't work when you've got a close group of friends and rarely go out!

Le Rack wrote:
    fcuk buddies don't work when you've got a close group of friends and rarely go out!
    I got a couple a groups a friends and im stuck somewhere between all of them :(

Actually my best friend is prob les, the les :)

How bout you?

not sure at the moment... bit of a tiff, you know... but two people who I would recognise as my best friends are going out and it gets kinda difficult at times cuz if it weren't for me trying to bring different groups of friends together they would never know eachother

Le Rack wrote:
    not sure at the moment... bit of a tiff, you know... but two people who I would recognise as my best friends are going out and it gets kinda difficult at times cuz if it weren't for me trying to bring different groups of friends together they would never know eachother
    Ah did that, but then they became better friends than they were with me :(

I havent had a girlf in aaaaaaages, i want les :(:(:(

• Advertisement

Ah did that, but then they became better friends than they were with me :(

I havent had a girlf in aaaaaaages, i want les :(:(:(
    yeah seems to be really going that way now! And no matter how much you wanna say it to them or remind them that if it wasn't for you they wouldn't know eachother you can't!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I haven't had a boyf in ages :( I want a boyf :(:(:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement