Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Yeah but everything stays perky

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭clones1980

Bryn wrote: »
    You're saving yourself for me? You're such a charmer :P
    Nice to know all I need to do is give you wine though :P;):pac:

I'm very suprisingly not hungover today, considering I drank a stupid amount of drink last night :rolleyes:
    :P
    Yeah yeah but no cheap plonk for me. Like i say classy bird thats me. Only Dom Perignon vintage for me..

Think im getting me backside off the sofa n heading to Glendalough in bout an hour to clear the olde head.

Tis well for u no hangover. Sure ya could do it all again today.

Lets just say im happy. :)

Sure on a lovely day like today were all happy. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

clonesbabe wrote: »
    :P
    Yeah yeah but no cheap plonk for me. Like i say classy bird thats me. Only Dom Perignon vintage for me..

Think im getting me backside off the sofa n heading to Glendalough in bout an hour to clear the olde head.

Tis well for u no hangover. Sure ya could do it all again today.

Ah I reckon I only need one pint to get drunk again though.....far too much alcohol still in my system!
    You badly hungover?

You'll get a bottle of Tesco €5.99 wine and you will be happy with it :P

Ah I reckon I only need one pint to get drunk again though.....far too much alcohol still in my system!
    You badly hungover?

You'll get a bottle of Tesco €5.99 wine and you will be happy with it :P

Ya wouldnt even get a bottle of water in Tesco for that price never mind a bottle wine. Ya must be mistaking in with ASDA :rolleyes:

Am shaking from the drink. Thats how bad i am. No more wine for me ever again well after tonight no more wine :D

• Advertisement

Ya wouldnt even get a bottle of water in Tesco for that price never mind a bottle wine. Ya must be mistaking in with ASDA :rolleyes:

Am shaking from the drink. Thats how bad i am. No more wine for me ever again well after tonight no more wine :D

You are such an alcoholic!!!
    I had enough drink last night to do me for a while :p No drinking for me til the rugby on saturday now! I also put a serious dent into my bank account last night.....which isn't good seeing as i'm an unemployed student at the moment :(

You are such an alcoholic!!!
    I had enough drink last night to do me for a while :p No drinking for me til the rugby on saturday now! I also put a serious dent into my bank account last night.....which isn't good seeing as i'm an unemployed student at the moment :(

Im so not an alcoholic. I wud be drinking this min if i was. I know what ya mean about the bank balance. Afraid to check mine. It be like shock horror :eek: Stupid Roddys has a bank machine IN THE PUB. Imagine that.

Im so not an alcoholic. I wud be drinking this min if i was. I know what ya mean about the bank balance. Afraid to check mine. It be like shock horror :eek: Stupid Roddys has a bank machine IN THE PUB. Imagine that.

Nothing worse than a pub that has a bank machine in it! At least the bank machine in D2 was broken last night.....so no stupid trips to it were taken thankfully!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Yeah but everything stays perky

Lucky sod!

Okay guys, heading to the parade now... More drinks... :D

Keep busy!
    N

Nothing worse than a pub that has a bank machine in it! At least the bank machine in D2 was broken last night.....so no stupid trips to it were taken thankfully!

Ur great. Id just use my laser card in the pub as has been done on numerous occasions. Tho i never remember it till i get my bank statement then its like ok bread and water for the rest of the month till pay day :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ur great. Id just use my laser card in the pub as has been done on numerous occasions. Tho i never remember it till i get my bank statement then its like ok bread and water for the rest of the month till pay day :rolleyes:

I can USUALLY refrain from using my laser card in the pub, well at least when I have been to the bank just before i walked into the pub!
    Maybe i'm starting to get hungover now, the thought of another drink isn't appealing at all!

I can USUALLY refrain from using my laser card in the pub, well at least when I have been to the bank just before i walked into the pub!
    Maybe i'm starting to get hungover now, the thought of another drink isn't appealing at all!

dont mention the dreaded word... im about to throw up me thinks. Not good. :mad:

dont mention the dreaded word... im about to throw up me thinks. Not good. :mad:

Well at least im not that bad! I think i know why im not very hungover today.......possibly cos i ate like a horse coming home last night! A massive slice of pizza and chips after the pub, ate that, hopped in a taxi home, then decided i was still hungry so had a crisp sandwich when i got in! :o:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

wow, some sick heads in here already! Well festivities have already begun in my house, 8 germans here for breakfast, so I threw in some dropkick murphys and flogging molly at full blast for them to start them off for the day! Also gave one of the girls my Irish rugby jersey! so now they have hit the town now already liquored up and its not even 1pm!

I am still waiting on a friend to move her ass and get into town! Jasus parade will be over by the time she gets in!

Happy paddys day to you all!

catch ye all later! :D

Well at least im not that bad! I think i know why im not very hungover today.......possibly cos i ate like a horse coming home last night! A massive slice of pizza and chips after the pub, ate that, hopped in a taxi home, then decided i was still hungry so had a crisp sandwich when i got in! :o:p

He he. Guess what i had last nite after the pub.... An eddie rockets cheesy bacon chips and a massive burger the size of Ireland, n i ate the whole lot hence the reason im now heading to Glendalough to walk it all off. Ill still be walking this time next week to walk all that off :rolleyes: Anyhow so tis off i am. as per usual the pleasure was all urs :D

wow, some sick heads in here already! Well festivities have already begun in my house, 8 germans here for breakfast, so I threw in some dropkick murphys and flogging molly at full blast for them to start them off for the day! Also gave one of the girls my Irish rugby jersey! so now they have hit the town now already liquored up and its not even 1pm!

I am still waiting on a friend to move her ass and get into town! Jasus parade will be over by the time she gets in!

Happy paddys day to you all!

catch ye all later! :D

Have a good one :)
    He he. Guess what i had last nite after the pub.... An eddie rockets cheesy bacon chips and a massive burger the size of Ireland, n i ate the whole lot hence the reason im now heading to Glendalough to walk it all off. Ill still be walking this time next week to walk all that off :rolleyes: Anyhow so tis off i am. as per usual the pleasure was all urs :D

Oh I would LOVE eddie rocketts right now! That sounds soooooooooo good! Maybe i will get some later, seeing as i'm about to have a big roast dinner now :P
    Have a good day, and i think you are mistaken.....the pleasure was definately yours :P

OMG the Simpsons Irish episode is on :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

watching it here meself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Placid_Casual

Don't have Sky 1, so can't watch it. :(

Is it any good? Sure, I can probably track it down on t'internet somewhere.

Don't have Sky 1, so can't watch it. :(

Is it any good? Sure, I can probably track it down on t'internet somewhere.

Twas not a bit impressed. Wouldnt bother watching it tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Boring and contrived.

Twas not a bit impressed. Wouldnt bother watching it tbh.

Well, The Simpsons has really gone downhill in recent years (didn't think much of the film), so not that surprised. Also, i'm very wary when it comes to Americans going Oirish.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Well, The Simpsons has really gone downhill in recent years (didn't think much of the film), so not that surprised. Also, i'm very wary when it comes to Americans going Oirish.

Agree that on whole it sucked. But i liked one billboard that advertised 'U2 moving company'

----They move in mysterious ways

So the overall opinion is that it was a load of codswollop. But i agree, the americans going irish. Eh no.

Agree that on whole it sucked. But i liked one billboard that advertised 'U2 moving company'

----They move in mysterious ways

LOL, that is funny. They still come out with the odd gem, but they're few and far between now. When the Simpsons were at their best, those moments were every 30 seconds.

Actually, this discussion reminded me of the episode where Homer becomes the voice of Poochy The Dog in Itchy & Scratchy.

Comic Book Guy: "Worst episode ever! Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes registering my disgust"

:D:);):p:pac::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Didnt find it that great myself, considering how hyped up it was I was expecting alot better.
    The shane ritchie drivel my housemate is torturing me with is a million times worse and more cringeworthy than you could ever imagine....
    thank heavens shes switched over, thought i was going to have to leave the room.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

since when was new episodes of simpsons any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Good morning guys, i just got in! I had a fantastic day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Watched the parade drinking wine and beer-awesome!
    Headed to the barge for more drinking and some food-sitting by the canal was great!
    Cassidy's, Eddie Rockets and Anseo!
    Anseo was fun!!! I haven't been there in a while, miss that place :)

good night, i fell down loads... Too bloody drunk! Made it home in one piece :)

Plus, i have to mention-i know i am not technically Irish but it feels good to be Irish today! I didn't think of my problems, bull****, being single, recession, depression-none of that stuff just happy days! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭acontadino

hahah ye i know how u feel...ok im born in ireland and so were my parents but both had came from sicily so i'm well technically fully italian but yeah lol it was so cool in town today. i know it might seem a bit pinko:rolleyes: but like every nationality(ok exaggeration but still) with irish flags and jersey and stuff like this. the tourists are funny as hell:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement