Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Placid_Casual

Evening all.

Not sure yet if i'll be at the LL drinks but free champagne definitely sounds enticing!

I'm a Whesterner too BB.....Well spirtually speaking. :D

I am there from the start off Min....I think I am going to wear somekind of dress. :confused: Definitely something suitable for a dancing establishment :)
    Ahh now I remember CP is gone sprog seeing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Evening all.

Not sure yet if i'll be at the LL drinks but free champagne definitely sounds enticing!
    Ello...

How's you this evening?

I don't think there'd be any by the time i get there... Probably 1/2 bottles of Champers...

Anyone seen Duplicity yet?

Moonbaby wrote: »

I am there from the start off Min....I think I am going to wear somekind of dress. :confused: Definitely something suitable for a dancing establishment :)
    Ahh now I remember CP is gone sprog seeing.
    Did i read a dress...........................................

You's gonna be looking all hawt and sexy! lol!!!

Ah sure if Capitol is short of "eye candy" we can head to the bar with no name(no dancing unfortunately)/hogan's... place is always a laugh

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Ello...

How's you this evening?

I don't think there'd be any by the time i get there... Probably 1/2 bottles of Champers...

Anyone seen Duplicity yet?
    Did i read a dress...........................................

You's gonna be looking all hawt and sexy! lol!!!

Ah sure if Capitol is short of "eye candy" we can head to the bar with no name(no dancing unfortunately)/hogan's... place is always a laugh

Am grand thanks!

Where's the bar with no name?? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

what does that mean? like its your favourite place to visit ? you feel some kind of affinity with the West Coast?! :) I honestly dont even know how il cope if i move up to Dublin! Agh! Scary Big Smoke!

what does that mean? like its your favourite place to visit ? you feel some kind of affinity with the West Coast?! :) I honestly dont even know how il cope if i move up to Dublin! Agh! Scary Big Smoke!

Ah get out of it, Dublin's not scary. Just make sure to give the junkies a wide berth. :)

Am grand thanks!

Where's the bar with no name?? :confused:
    Right beside Hogans ;)

It means that my deepest darkiest desire is to be a Leitrim person one day. ~serious face~
    I used to live in Galway, there is a definite depressive psychology condition that comes with leaving that place. :( Sorry but it is true!

Ah get out of it, Dublin's not scary. Just make sure to give the junkies a wide berth. :)

The great thing about being a Culchie is that we can.t tell who the Junkies are.
    So we have less opportunity to be disturbed by them.

• Advertisement

The great thing about being a Culchie is that we can.t tell who the Junkies are.
    So we have less opportunity to be disturbed by them.
    You can't tell who the junkies are ;)

lol

It means that my deepest darkiest desire is to be a Leitrim person one day. ~serious face~
    I used to live in Galway, there is a definite depressive psychology condition that comes with leaving that place. :( Sorry but it is true!

really? do you think? I reckon its the weather, it just rains alot here!

You can't tell who the junkies are ;)

lol

yes we can!!!!!

ha ha true!!! ;)

yes we can!!!!!

Hold on, didn't you just agree with Moonbaby saying that culchies don't know who the junkies are? And then say something completely contradicting that?? :confused:

Or do I just need to go to bed? :o

jesus i didnt see that she said cant! thought she said she could! sorry im distracted here! my bad.

personally i reckon i can spot a junkie at 50 paces!!

Guys anyone watching me, you and Dupree now?

Very funny movie... loling out loud :)

btw, if any of us change our facebook status(you know what i mean ;) ) will ye still post here?
    Great craic in here...

jesus i didnt see that she said cant! thought she said she could! sorry im distracted here! my bad.

personally i reckon i can spot a junkie at 50 paces!!

Woohoo, i'm not crazy!

In your face, voices-in-my-head!

Guys anyone watching me, you and Dupree now?

Very funny movie... loling out loud :)

btw, if any of us change our facebook status(you know what i mean ;) ) will ye still post here?
    Great craic in here...

As long as you don't come in here all loved up and smug. And you'd have to put up with the playground taunting.

"MIN's got a boyfriend! MIN's got a boyfriend!"

You've got ask yourself, is it really worth it? Easier to just stay single, me reckons.

Great craic in here...

It is going to be a long long time before I do that. Trust me!
    But on the subject, it seems some of the ladies in the lounge have been using facebook, to get in touch with hawties from their past.

What do you mean of them tactics?

MIN is there something your not telling us........

and if you flaunt your new "status" in here be warned there will be playground taunting at the very least....

Dont worry guys im not going anywhere...well no time soon anyway....

*moves to let tumbleweed pass....*

As long as you don't come in here all loved up and smug. And you'd have to put up with the playground taunting.

"MIN's got a boyfriend! MIN's got a boyfriend!"

You've got ask yourself, is it really worth it? Easier to just stay single, me reckons.
    Lol... nah i am still 99.99% single....

I agree with you, it's definitely easier to be single...

• Advertisement

really? do you think? I reckon its the weather, it just rains alot here!

Hehe are you tipsy Missus? :pac:
    I meant that there is a definite Galway withdrawal syndrone.

It is going to be a long long time before I do that. Trust me!
    But on the subject, it seems some of the ladies in the lounge have been using facebook, to get in touch with hawties from their past.

What do you mean of them tactics?

Hehehe... i have a clique of freinds, 4 of us always head out together "on the prowl" now 3 of them have bf's so i don't see them anymore!:mad:

facebook hawties, how do i sign up to that :D

MIN is there something your not telling us........

and if you flaunt your new "status" in here be warned there will be playground taunting at the very least....

Dont worry guys im not going anywhere...well no time soon anyway....

*moves to let tumbleweed pass....*

Never say never ladies, never say never...

been playing poker all evening.... :(

Poker vs BF = POKER!!!!!

Hehehe... i have a clique of freinds, 4 of us always head out together "on the prowl" now 3 of them have bf's so i don't see them anymore!:mad:

facebook hawties, how do i sign up to that :D

Yes I too know the pain of being rejected by my girlies in favour of their boytoys. :(

Their is some dating app thing, zsooks or something.
    But these wimmens were using to search for blokes they liked but who were wrong at one time.

I have one of these and I am tempted to add him, but I have never faced facebook rejection.
    Imagine if the hawtie didnt remember you. :(

facebook hawties,

huh..where!?

Yes I too know the pain of being rejected by my girlies in favour of their boytoys. :(

Their is some dating app thing, zsooks or something.
    But these wimmens were using to search for blokes they liked but who were wrong at one time.

I have one of these and I am tempted to add him, but I have never faced facebook rejection.
    Imagine if the hawtie didnt remember you. :(
    Ah yeah... housemate just left the gaff to her bf's place....
    Never a fan of all them dating sites and facebook applications, was on POF for 24hrs!
    Meh, if i searched for all the blokes i liked and were wrong at the time the app would crash :D
    Fbook rejection, is the worst! Add him up, lets see what he says... He might be the "exception" to your rule ;)

I think i am gonna watch he's just not that into you for the 7th time now!

Very very very very bored this evening :(

No programming done today unfortunately..

Is that film good? Monkeyfudge saw someone running from the cinema puking during it.

This is the ****tiest week :(

Is that film good? Monkeyfudge saw someone running from the cinema puking during it.

This is the ****tiest week :(
    You haven't watched the movie? You have to see it!!! :D

Don't listen to Monkey, i don't beleive him! Seen it 4times in the cinema and twice online(sick and pathetic-i know!)
    3 out of the 4 times i saw it in the cinema, tickets were sold out!

It's not fantastic but it's a good one to watch... :)

huh..where!?
    Ask moonbaby ;)

Ah, i seem to have gone off fbook recently... too many causes, applications(my girls etc)

That facebook chat pisses the ****e outta me, you cannot hide :(

haha I'll give it a go so....:D

• Advertisement

Ask moonbaby ;)
    Ah, i seem to have gone off fbook recently... too many causes, applications(my girls etc)

That facebook chat pisses the ****e outta me, you cannot hide :(

yes you can! you click the little box beside it and click go offline!!! bingo! but yeah iv been caught out so many times on it, like the second you sign in *BAM* they are on top of you before you have had a chance to sign out! Grrr!!! Cant say i have evr been facebook rejected though... real life yes...it has happened.... :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement