Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

I hate that with the chat jumping.
    One of my friends is peed with me, because I wont chat to her every minute I am on it.

This friend suggestion thing is bugging me too.
    Smug coupled people keep trying to relieve their boredom by pairing me off.

How are we all keeping?
    I'm kitten taming today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Coupling you up through Facebook? That's lame. Unless of course they are suggesting someone they know who fancies you, then that could be interesting.
    There's too many gimmicks with all these sites but I suppose that's what draws many people to it, and also pushes many away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

Moonbaby wrote: »
    This friend suggestion thing is bugging me too.
    Smug coupled people keep trying to relieve their boredom by pairing me off.

yes that is annoying when you mightn have an intrest in them and they wont take fecking no for an answer lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Ello everyone, this weekend seems like an ABSOLUTE BLAST!!!! I am so excited!!!!

Made a new freind today, she's gorgeous from Venezuela(did i spell that correct)

Moonbaby, who's cat are you taming? Still wearing the dress tomorrow? So excited!

Making new friends is fun :) I think you did speel it write two!

I am so looking forward to this weekend too :)

I have 3 kittens, but their mammie has been hiding them away.
    So I am just getting the chance to make friends with them now.

If I can still fit into the dress come tomorrow I will wear it.
    I've been having a very chocolately week though, so a back plan might be need. :o
    Are you sorted?

What are you up to this evening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

3 kittens... awwww :)

Heading to the cinema with a freind, someone mentioned a gig at the Odessa... might pop into that... not too sure

Was gonna go to Bobo's for buger but now that you mention chocolate-i'ld take a rain check.
    Was on a "date" on saturday and i had so much to eat, pizza, tortilla chips with salsa, rice and stir fry and the chocolate fudge with vanilla ice cream for dessert.. talk about overloading on food!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

hey all.... awh kittens...so cute, i want one!

Im really busy with MA application stuff, no fun, have to meet my supervisor from my thesis last year for coffee in the morning about references and such stuff.... (boriiing) all my mates have all fecked off to their respective homes and or are gone away for long weekends so im all on my tod! :( Few quiet drinks tomorrow night and thats about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭clones1980

Viva us for being single. Ah the joy of freedom.

Oh and clonesbabe, sorry i wont get to meet you in capitol on Friday. Guess we ll really just have to wait for the wedding.

:eek:Ah no FP. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Have you another woman on the go????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

clonesbabe wrote: »
    :eek:Ah no FP. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Have you another woman on the go????

It's not just one woman he has on the go :P

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Ello everyone, how are we all this evening?

My weekend starts TOMORROW!!!!

And BB, you coming on friday? Clonebabe, get my pm?

Capitol should be fun! I have an escape plan... Who's with me?

Hey Min2511. I sure did, thanks a mill. Only just copped it there now.

• Advertisement

Bryn wrote: »
    It's not just one woman he has on the go :P

OMG. FP is so dumped. Ill have to write into the relationship problems forum about this one. Not good.

PS Bryn are you going to be showing your face tom for an olde glass of bubbly?

OMG. FP is so dumped. Ill have to write into the relationship problems forum about this one. Not good.

PS Bryn are you going to be showing your face tom for an olde glass of bubbly?

I would like to, but don't think I can :( Couple of things to do tomorrow night, and I also have a rugby match on saturday, so I can't drink tomorrow night :(!
    Will this be your first boards beers?!

I would like to, but don't think I can :( Couple of things to do tomorrow night, and I also have a rugby match on saturday, so I can't drink tomorrow night :(!
    Will this be your first boards beers?!

Ah now Bryn ill be wild upset if you dont show up for even a little while???

Damn y is there no crying face..... :(:(:(

Yes this is my first?? im a boards beer virgin :eek:

Ah now Bryn ill be wild upset if you dont show up for even a little while???

Damn y is there no crying face..... :(:(:(

Yes this is my first?? im a boards beer virgin :eek:

I highly doubt I will get in tomorrow night.....BUT I will make sure I make it to the next beers, deal?! :P

I highly doubt I will get in tomorrow night.....BUT I will make sure I make it to the next beers, deal?! :P

Do you not live in Tallaght. Get the 54a into dame st. See its that bleedin easy???

Do you not live in Tallaght. Get the 54a into dame st. See its that bleedin easy???

I don't live in Tallaght.....I only go to college there ;) If I can, I will drive in for an hour.....but i'm not promising anything!

I don't live in Tallaght.....I only go to college there ;) If I can, I will drive in for an hour.....but i'm not promising anything!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I know you'll make it.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I know you'll make it.

I doubt I will.....but I will try! :P

I doubt I will.....but I will try! :P

I feel the waterworks coming on. Apparently that usually works... i dont know.

Also would it not be a good idea to have a crying face on here ??? :eek:

I feel the waterworks coming on. Apparently that usually works... i dont know.

Also would it not be a good idea to have a crying face on here ??? :eek:

Water works don't work on me anymore.....it takes more than that these days :P

• Advertisement

Water works don't work on me anymore.....it takes more than that these days :P

Huh. Your just saying that. I think you will be there tomorrow. I just reckon your playing hard to get :rolleyes:

Huh. Your just saying that. I think you will be there tomorrow. I just reckon your playing hard to get :rolleyes:

Nope, not just saying that......it used to work on me, but not anymore :P
    I think you are just trying to convince yourself that I will be there tomorrow.....even though you know I probably won't be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

im a boards beer virgin

its ok so am i.... well i wont be making it tomorrow so looks like il be that way for a while yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

In very late response, no i dont have one or many women on the 'go'

Hawt date didnt work out.

Hence the declaration of singledom.

Also, i dumped you first CB!!!!

In very late response, no i dont have one or many women on the 'go'

Hawt date didnt work out.

Hence the declaration of singledom.

Also, i dumped you first CB!!!!

U so didnt. Now FB dont be getting bitter. How do you expect us to stay friends after this breakup if your going to get bitter all the time about it???

its ok so am i.... well i wont be making it tomorrow so looks like il be that way for a while yet!

Thats a pity bb. For the next session tho ill be able to let you know whos not and whos not :D

Im not bitter. You are bitter. You're practically a lemon you are so bitter

Grrrr

Plus, you couldnt handle me as a friend. It would only descend into amazing friend sex. And none of us want that

Im not bitter. You are bitter. You're practically a lemon you are so bitter

Grrrr

Plus, you couldnt handle me as a friend. It would only descend into amazing friend sex. And none of us want that

:eek: I dont believe in sex before marriage. I cant believe you just said that. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:eek: I dont believe in sex before marriage. I cant believe you just said that. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Dont believe like 'oh i dont believe in ghosts' or like 'oh i dont believe in diet coke'.

+1 for waiting though.

• Advertisement

Thats a pity bb. For the next session tho ill be able to let you know whos not and whos not :D

Well I will go on the hot list, and I won't even be there :P lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement