Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

BB: i love shopping too... Just got the stockings MB wore last night :)
    MK: your hat is gorgeous...

ok, no more bout last night :) BB feels left out

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

MIN2511 wrote: »
    BB: i love shopping too... Just got the stockings MB wore last night :)

Those things freak me out... brrr... all those holes..

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hey all.

You know what....Cork is a fun place to go on a night out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

MIN2511 wrote: »

ok, no more bout last night :) BB feels left out

ahh no your fine! i jest! Talk away! so any scandal from last night atall, whos hawt whos not?! tell all Min tell all... you too monkeyfudge....SPILL!! im procrastinating and bored and in need of entertainment!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Placid_Casual

ahh no your fine! i jest! Talk away! so any scandal from last night atall, whos hawt whos not?! tell all Min tell all... you too monkeyfudge....SPILL!! im procrastinating and bored and in need of entertainment!

Would love to hear the scandal from last night too. Couldn't make myself - well, ok I kind of wussed out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭clones1980

Im hawt, im hawt, im hawt. Ps anyone going to ub in Baile Atha Cliath to watch the game????

BB - crap nite ya missed nothing. ;)

PC: are you also a beers virgin? is that why you wussed?

nope i aint going anywhere today!mate is trying to get me to go into town but i aint budging,iv spent way too much money today and yesterday ! i also have a personal/reserach statement im meant to be writing and i keep putting it off! damn it anyway! so im just eating and watching TopGear!

It's a bit of a blur really... ha.. no.. nothing terribly juicey. I'm sure I made a fool of myself anyway... I can always be sure of that.

It's a bit of a blur really... ha.. no.. nothing terribly juicey. I'm sure I made a fool of myself anyway... I can always be sure of that.

Nope Monkeyfudge you were the pure gentleman. Even gave me a glass of your bubbly ya did. Was wile impressed i was :D Ps luv the olde hat. Classy boy.

PC: are you also a beers virgin? is that why you wussed?

Yes, and I don't believe in boards beers before marriage!

Seriously, i'm sure i'll make it to one, one of these days. Sounds like it was good craic.
    And the fact that there was no male eye candy and the fact that I wasn't in attendance...coincidence?? Hmm?

Ok, yes.

• Advertisement

What's all this hat talk? Hats are a very underused part of the male fashion arsenal, IMO.

What's all this hat talk? Hats are a very underused part of the male fashion arsenal, IMO.

AH PC you had to be there. You will def have come to next one to find out :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Evenin boys and girls. How are we all today?

Bryn wrote: »
    Evenin boys and girls. How are we all today?

Oh you know how we all are, partied out, hungover etc, something you wouldnt be familiar with today :D Such a great nite was had. ;)

clonesbabe wrote: »
    Oh you know how we all are, partied out, hungover etc, something you wouldnt be familiar with today :D Such a great nite was had. ;)

That is a very valid point seeing as i had no alcohol last night......but i am in a lot of pain after my rugby match today :(!

That is a very valid point seeing as i had no alcohol last night......but i am in a lot of pain after my rugby match today :(!

That is so not the same. Did you at least win, if so y are you not in the pub now celebrating???? Im heading to pub soon to watch ireland game. canny wait.:D

That is so not the same. Did you at least win, if so y are you not in the pub now celebrating???? Im heading to pub soon to watch ireland game. canny wait.:D

Nope we didn't win. Lost 18-17. So my pride is pretty dented, along with my body :o:mad::(

Those things freak me out... brrr... all those holes..

Ah but hers will be symetrical.
    Nope Monkeyfudge you were the pure gentleman.

Somebody missed the Agent Smith touchs the hat furore. Monkeyfudge is very attached to it, your only allow to borrow it if your hot and a girl. :D

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Somebody missed the Agent Smith touchs the hat furore. Monkeyfudge is very attached to it, your only allow to borrow it if your hot and a girl. :D

This is for the most part true. But there is a long history of hat theft with Agent Smith... He's got priors!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 louicious09

i love being single;) but still however ya no sometimes it couldn't hurt to have a bit of tlc .
    watch?v=04JylELryEs

• Advertisement

This is for the most part true. But there is a long history of hat theft with Agent Smith... He's got priors!

I don't think he was joking about giving me a virus either.....:eek::confused:
    Still drunk smithy makes me lul......:)

i love being single;) but still however ya no sometimes it couldn't hurt to have a bit of tlc .
    watch?v=04JylELryEs

I'd kidnap you...:)

i am in a lot of pain today :(!

me too! my gammy shoulder injury had reared its ugly head again, im in bits, and of course il have to suffer til i can get a chiropractor appointment monday morning. dont know if a massage would make me better or worse....very tempted to get one tomorrow though....

uhhhh im in so much discomfort..... owwwww.........

me too! my gammy shoulder injury had reared its ugly head again, im in bits, and of course il have to suffer til i can get a chiropractor appointment monday morning. dont know if a massage would make me better or worse....very tempted to get one tomorrow though....

uhhhh im in so much discomfort..... owwwww.........

Ye both need to come to the pub with me now. Cures all injuries and illnesses alledgedly.

Ye both need to come to the pub with me now. Cures all injuries and illnesses alledgedly.

couldnt even if i wanted to! have spent waaay too much money lately!

Im so broke I cant even pay attention! :)

Hhmm my doctor says a turkeys neck is all he would trust a chiropractor with. and he is openminded about these things. :S
    Your making me miss Galway with your market tales BB!

Things went rapidly downhill after that this morning Min.
    I am dying slowly here, my brain does not compute anymore. :(

Is anyone heading out tonight?

Hhmm my doctor says a turkeys neck is all he would trust a chiropractor with. and he is openminded about these things. :S
    Your making me miss Galway with your market tales BB!

I sure am. Rody Bolands im on route.

he he! ah i do love Galway, think il be escaping back here every weekend i get the chance if/when i find myself in Dublin. . . .

Well my chiropractor is Canadian and he kicks ass! but to be honest i think im more in need af a good massage... hopefully il be able to get one on a Sunday.....hmmm.... damn it , its times like this i wish i had a bf!! agh!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Ah but hers will be symetrical.

Hmmm... so i am hot ;)

Really, hugs.....
    What happened?
    I sure am. Rody Bolands im on route.
    Rody Bolands... lol, do you live in Rathmines? That was my local once upon a few yrs!!!

The boy's in green just scored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hmm, i am still thinking.... I want to go out :(
    Dancing too-Coppers anyone?

btw, group of us are heading to Galway for the weekend... 5 of us, anyone know any houses we could let for the weekend? 5 people(4rooms) self contained...

• Advertisement

Dont know any houses, but we have some good hostels and good hotels! I can get you a good deal at three of our citys finest hotels if your interested!? Whats bringing ye to Galway?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement