Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Jemmy wrote: »
    Howdy all!

Well its kept me sane now im unemployed! :P
    Unemployed, i know the feeling...
    fecking recession!

Working on any personal projects?

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭clones1980

Fred83 wrote: »
    whos your provider?,if its eircom/chorus i wont be surprised lol*from outside the pale meself

Its ntl and im logged out of boards every two seconds. Its really pissing me off. And its so slow i feel like im on dial up. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

not with them,all i suggest is post this problem in the i.t section or do ntl even have a bulletion notice for all these troubles?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Didn't have a tape deck for it... so if I wanted to play any games I had to type them all in.... and of course lose them once the computer was powered off. Frustrating... but it was all character building though.
    jebus
    typed in a "3D" maze program for an oric , took bloody ages and then it didn't work :eek: fuppin typo's

yes,i remember input magazine,might have a code mistake or the second half the code would be printed next month lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Unemployed, i know the feeling...
    fecking recession!

Working on any personal projects?

Well i still do my photography some wknds, so that helps!

But I studied civil engineering in college so Im really screwed now, hence the reason im off to do the travelling now! lol

What about you?

jebus
    typed in a "3D" maze program for an oric , took bloody ages and then it didn't work :eek: fuppin typo's
    lolz.... htf did you manage?
    Fred83 wrote: »
    yes,i remember input magazine,might have a code mistake or the second half the code would be printed next month lol
    really? lol

Isn't technology amazing? :)

yes it is,thank god for emulation and such,you are guranteed to get that old c64 game loaded or you can speed it to load in under 10 seconds

Well i still do my photography some wknds, so that helps!

But I studied civil engineering in college so Im really screwed now, hence the reason im off to do the travelling now! lol

What about you?
    I have to finish my degree... Failed Concurrent Programming twice already-fecking java!
    Started working in retail a few weeks ago(after 3yrs) wrecking my head as it's not challenging...
    Few projects i have line up, learning php, c# getting more technical, creating my own website and possibly a poker game... As the saying goes, dreams do come true...

I have to finish my degree... Failed Concurrent Programming twice already-fecking java!
    Started working in retail a few weeks ago(after 3yrs) wrecking my head as it's not challenging...
    Few projects i have line up, learning php, c# getting more technical, creating my own website and possibly a poker game... As the saying goes, dreams do come true...

lol yea they do eventually!

Yea theres a few things I wanted to do silly things really do a few night courses, like learn to speak irish and learn sign language, but I think now is the time to do those things you put off saying you'll do it some day seen as everything is going pear shaped.

Wow bit deep for 1 in the morning! lol apologies! :p

• Advertisement

Yea theres a few things I wanted to do silly things really do a few night courses, like learn to speak irish and learn sign language, but I think now is the time to do those things you put off saying you'll do it some day seen as everything is going pear shaped.

I was thinking the same when i posted, tried to edit it but can't because you quoted it :)

btw, why are we all up at 1am?

well only home about an hour from dinner at a friends! and I cant sleep!

Music?
    TV series?
    Watch movies online?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

My feet are sore... I had to walk quite far before I got a taxi to bring me home tonight.

Stupid strike!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i did signlanuguage in college, you'd be surprised how easy it is to learn

i did signlanuguage in college, you'd be surprised how easy it is to learn

Really Id love to know how, ive always been fascinated by it. Ive even been caught watching 2 ppl have a chat out places and they look at me like im being rude but i could hardly go up and try explain why im watching!:o
    So now i jsut dont look! :(

But its something I will learn when I get back or even on my travels if i find a local course.

haha on a second read of this i sound like a bit of a lunatic! Im not i swear!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

btw, why are we all up at 1am?

Ears popped on the plane, haven't popped back, can't sleep :o

My feet are sore... I had to walk quite far before I got a taxi to bring me home tonight.

Stupid strike!

Have you ever heard of Dublin bus nightlink
    Rhyme wrote: »
    lol, Ryanair by any chance?

I hate when that happens, one of the reasons i avoid flying Ryanair at all cost. Not worth the pain

Have you ever heard of Dublin bus nightlink

On a Monday night? No. No I haven't.

Stupid useless public transport... boo..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

no nightbus from sun-wed anyway

• Advertisement

Top result for Nitelink in Google.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/nitelink.asp

Yeah. Well done there Dublin Bus. Don't bother trying to search for Nitelink on their website either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

lol, Ryanair by any chance?

I hate when that happens, one of the reasons i avoid flying Ryanair at all cost. Not worth the pain
    Yup. I did like the captains announcement after the flight though "uuugh, we have arrived five minutes ahead of schedule which is surprising mumble mumble". The mumbles sounded quite like "for a Ryanair flight."

:)
    Top result for Nitelink in Google.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/nitelink.asp

Yeah. Well done there Dublin Bus. Don't bother trying to search for Nitelink on their website either.
    They changed their website a while back, they've not cleared their google cache, silly mistake really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

my ears don't even pop anymore , i think i've been on too many flights...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

never used to have problems like that ever when flying, until my last trip there to Rome landing... like getting stabbed in the ear..very painful...

my family have me held hostage in the midlands. they are driving me mental. HELP!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hi folks

hi folks
    How's you?

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Placid_Casual

Helloo.

So, anybody got any April Fools gags lined up?

Nah, not a fan.....
    I bet my mates will come up with some really stupid pranks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Evening peoples :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Evenin'!
    Hows the Byrn?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement