Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

Lola92 wrote: »
    Haha...well I'm more of a special k fan tbh!!!

It's not without it's charms! I used to be a fan of Special K but then I found Bran Flakes and never looked back! :D

So you working in the morning? I'm off this week. Sweet. But I really should drag my lazy ass back to the gym. I was doing so well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Mr. Frost wrote: »
    It's not without it's charms! I used to be a fan of Special K but then I found Bran Flakes and never looked back! :D

So you working in the morning? I'm off this week. Sweet. But I really should drag my lazy ass back to the gym. I was doing so well!

Hmm...I must give it a try so!:P

Nah Im off now until Saturday...I dunno what to be doing with myself!lol...
    Ah yea gym is grand but it gets so boring and repetitive!...:eek:

Hmm...I must give it a try so!:P

Nah Im off now until Saturday...I dunno what to be doing with myself!lol...
    Ah yea gym is grand but it gets so boring and repetitive!...:eek:

It can, yes but, you gotta mix it up and push yourself. Yeah I'm in the same boat. The gym will take up two hours but what then..!! Maybe I'll go to the beach if it's nice and take some photos...or finish Tomb Raider haha

It can, yes but, you gotta mix it up and push yourself. Yeah I'm in the same boat. The gym will take up two hours but what then..!! Maybe I'll go to the beach if it's nice and take some photos...or finish Tomb Raider haha

Yea that's definatly true!...I lack the motivation I'm afraid!:P

hmm was thinking about going fishing on thursday for a random laugh with some friends...if it ever stops raining of course!:mad:

Yea that's definatly true!...I lack the motivation I'm afraid!:P

hmm was thinking about going fishing on thursday for a random laugh with some friends...if it ever stops raining of course!:mad:

Fishing would be deadly! Was just saying the other day I'd like to do that again. Only been a couple of times. I love eating them too! :D Do fish much?

• Advertisement

Fishing would be deadly! Was just saying the other day I'd like to do that again. Only been a couple of times. I love eating them too! :D Do fish much?

Yea I've been a good few times but not for a while now...my friend's boyfriend is big into the whole fishing thing so were gonna tag along for the... experience!...apparently he has a 15ft. pole...;):rolleyes:

Yea I've been a good few times but not for a while now...my friend's boyfriend is big into the whole fishing thing so were gonna tag along for the... experience!...apparently he has a 15ft. pole...;):rolleyes:

Pretty small tbh :D That's cool at least it's something different.

Phew! I thought for a sec all the channels on my dodgybox were locked out! TV is RUBBISH though. A movie might be called for...

Pretty small tbh :D That's cool at least it's something different.

Phew! I thought for a sec all the channels on my dodgybox were locked out! TV is RUBBISH though. A movie might be called for...

True that!...anything to break the monotony!:P

Oh yea I heard something about dodgyboxes losing channels recently or something?:confused:...not sure on specifics lol....

oooh a movie...any ideas?

True that!...anything to break the monotony!:P

Oh yea I heard something about dodgyboxes losing channels recently or something?:confused:...not sure on specifics lol....

oooh a movie...any ideas?

Yeah NTL encrypted them on different channels or something...! That's what I hear, I'm not that up on dodgyboxes. Think a visit to the doc would be in order if I was! :pac:

Eh...not sure...maybe...Sleepy Hollow....any suggestions?

Yeah NTL encrypted them on different channels or something...! That's what I hear, I'm not that up on dodgyboxes. Think a visit to the doc would be in order if I was! :pac:

Eh...not sure...maybe...Sleepy Hollow....any suggestions?

:D

I havnt seen it!...any good?!...um i saw the last king of scotland there a few weeks back, pretty decent flick...

• Advertisement

:D

I havnt seen it!...any good?!...um i saw the last king of scotland there a few weeks back, pretty decent flick...

Sleepy Hollow is BRILLIANT! You like Johnny Depp? Even if you don't you'll like the movie. I urge you to (il)legally download and watch it! :pac:

Yeah I watched The Last King of Scotland last week. It wasn't as good as everyone was saying to be honest. It was exactly what I expected. Forest Whitaker is very good in it. I downloaded a load of Twilight Zone episodes which he introduces. My God it's laughable him trying to sound intriguing! I like him though!

Sleepy Hollow is BRILLIANT! You like Johnny Depp? Even if you don't you'll like the movie. I urge you to (il)legally download and watch it! :pac:

Yeah I watched The Last King of Scotland last week. It wasn't as good as everyone was saying to be honest. It was exactly what I expected. Forest Whitaker is very good in it. I downloaded a load of Twilight Zone episodes which he introduces. My God it's laughable him trying to sound intriguing! I like him though!

Yeah he I hafta say Im not mad into Depp....I mean I can see he's obviously really talented and all the rest but all the stuff he does just creeps me out a bit....

I mean did you see the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake?!?...*shudders*...

I shall check out sleepy hollow so...(il)legally of course!:D...see if its worth the hype!:P

Yeah he I hafta say Im not mad into Depp....I mean I can see he's obviously really talented and all the rest but all the stuff he does just creeps me out a bit....

I mean did you see the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake?!?...*shudders*...

I shall check out sleepy hollow so...(il)legally of course!:D...see if its worth the hype!:P

Oh it is believe me! :D Yeah that was weird, I didn't like him in that really, well I actually I didn't like the movie. I can see why he'd creep you out a bit alright. I like him but...I prefer your Robert Downey Jnr's! :)

Oh it is believe me! :D Yeah that was weird, I didn't like him in that really, well I actually I didn't like the movie. I can see why he'd creep you out a bit alright. I like him but...I prefer your Robert Downey Jnr's! :)

Ah yea the whole thing never should of been messed with. I mean even the original movie is just wierd...and I was COMPLETELY obsessed with the book as a kid....:P

Oh yea I hafta say Im not a huge fan of him either...lol...I have low standards when it comes to movies so the good stuff kinda goes over my head!lol..:pac:

Ah yea the whole thing never should of been messed with. I mean even the original movie is just wierd...and I was COMPLETELY obsessed with the book as a kid....:P

Oh yea I hafta say Im not a huge fan of him either...lol...I have low standards when it comes to movies so the good stuff kinda goes over my head!lol..:pac:

Haha that's allowed. They're just a form of entertainment really so whatever you like as long as you enjoy it...who cares what people think :) I'm excluding the likes of 'Date Movie' etc! So what do you like? Movie wise...

Yeah I used to love that book too! Gene Wilder was great in the movie. The bit on the boat going down the chocolate river was really freaky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

How is everybody around these parts? :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

hello folks....

feelin a bit down atm, how are you all?

Hey Bryn.....I iz good and you?

Whats up Cherry?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

ah ya know, usual crap... love come, love gone, once-love come again, awkward moments ensue :rolleyes:

quiet night tonight!

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Hey Bryn.....I iz good and you?

Whats up Cherry?

I'm grand Moony! Can't complaing at all! Any interesting plans for the weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Bryn wrote: »
    How is everybody around these parts? :)

sick.... *sniffles*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

sick.... *sniffles*

Ditto.

bleurgh.

I'm grand Moony! Can't complaing at all! Any interesting plans for the weekend?

Good hear :)

I am catching up with old friends who rarely come home.
    And I plan on making a killing staging a Cool hand luke style Cadburys Creme Egg off.

What is on the agenda for you guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Is everyone else working tomorrow (if you got jobs)? I am and it sucks but I'm on holidays from Monday so an Easter celebratory party is in order on saturday night, woo hoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Not working tomorrow, need a house party to crash...

Teeth killing me, booked appointment to go to Maynooth to get em done(450) as opposed to 1250 in Dublin!

How's everyone? Any plans?
    Cinema looks good this weekend

sick.... *sniffles*
    Rhyme wrote: »
    Ditto.

bleurgh.

what's wrong with you 2?
    Moonbaby wrote: »
    What is on the agenda for you guys?

House warming party tomorrow night, big rugby club night out on saturday, car show on sunday and that's it so far!

what's wrong with you 2?

I have a headcold which has gotten progressively worse... supposed to be going to houseparty tomorrow night but i dont think il be better, but iv just had my arm twisted into purchasing drink..."just in case" i have a miraculous recovery and then wouldnt be able to get drink tomorrow....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Had a flu floating around inside of me for about two weeks, the rush to get exhibition work finishes and i take a day to settle down... in that day of rest the flu takes over.

iv dosed up on vitamin c, neurofen,soup and water.... i hate being sick... grrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Grrrrr Rawr

Its Frontier Psychiatrist btw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement