Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I thought you werent native when you didnt get the sham reference alright.

Longford born and inbred.

What in the hell brought you here?

The ladies lounge are thinking of taking off for a picnic in Glendalough saterday....weather permitting.
    Maybe dancing after, and a little road trip the next day. :)

Oh I got the sham reference alrght :P

Ah my dads workplace moved from Dulbin to Longford 7 years ago, and now hes out of a job... so reason to stay here now I suppose :pac: ah its not that bad really!

Cool, glendalough, nice place! Hope ya get the good weather for it :)

Righty oh, think I'll hit the hay, nice chatting to you :)

Well it is one thing having to live here, it is another entirely chosing to. :P

Nighty night sham.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭zero_nine

We talk about whatever you want to talk about.....
    How is the single thing working for you?

Rubbish so far. Don't want to go back to kissin girls I only have marginal interest for. Apparently thats where its at tho. Y tu?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

I have found eye candy in the wilderness! Yahey!
    The hawtest man in Ireland has decided to start working in my local Lidl.
    It is nice to feel your pulse race and all sensible thought melt away. :D

Now 10 hail marys and a full confession of recent misdemeanours.

Wooooh yay for the hotness...:D
    I spotted few yummy pizza chefs in the local Italian last night...and they can cook!!!!!;)
    Its fine, place is... emptying out slowly but surely, a lot of unemployed and such.

Yeah the sheer level of unemployed thing is starting to get a bit frightening. :( I hope people wont have to leave.

Eww recession talk...its way scary . Was on the bus there last week and saw a group of about 6 guys (probably mid 20's) walking up leeson st. with what I can only presume was the contents of their desks...:(
    zero_nine wrote: »
    Rubbish so far. Don't want to go back to kissin girls I only have marginal interest for. Apparently thats where its at tho. Y tu?

Well find some girls that you're more than marginally interested in! ( easier said than done, I know )
    And don't feel that you need to jump straight back into some kind of relationship right away, enjoy the singledom!:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Dont go back to it then :pac:

Just enjoy being single and doing things on your own that you may/may not have had the opportunity to do with your ex.

Afternoon all :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Bluebluesky

Right here is the score, how old are you? Newly single?

Well here is the good news. Now that you are older, wiser and more mature this is how it works for us singletons. It's not like it used to be. Entertaining snoggage on an evening with someone you are basicly feigning interest in is OVER! You are now allowed to bring fussy into it.

No one wants to waste their time (and before someone jumps down my throat I don't mean waste as such when you could be with the "one" but just a plain waste of time in the grand scheme of things). So my advice, try the internet it's great craic and a nice little booster for the confidence. Only chat up people you are interested.

Take pleasure in the small things like doing what you want when you want with no one "expecting" you to do crap and you feel obliged because of a relationship. The main thing is have fun and for the moment don't even consider getting involved.

I have been single for 14 months after being in a relationship for my whole 20's and it is much better craic. Ok I have snogged the odd hound since lol but generally (also depending on how much booze I have taken) I am no longer desperate to be with someone just to be with someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Placid_Casual

Right here is the score, how old are you? Newly single?

Well here is the good news. Now that you are older, wiser and more mature this is how it works for us singletons. It's not like it used to be. Entertaining snoggage on an evening with someone you are basicly feigning interest in is OVER! You are now allowed to bring fussy into it.

No one wants to waste their time (and before someone jumps down my throat I don't mean waste as such when you could be with the "one" but just a plain waste of time in the grand scheme of things). So my advice, try the internet it's great craic and a nice little booster for the confidence. Only chat up people you are interested.

Take pleasure in the small things like doing what you want when you want with no one "expecting" you to do crap and you feel obliged because of a relationship. The main thing is have fun and for the moment don't even consider getting involved.

I have been single for 14 months after being in a relationship for my whole 20's and it is much better craic. Ok I have snogged the odd hound since lol but generally (also depending on how much booze I have taken) I am no longer desperate to be with someone just to be with someone.

Amen!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hey hey take it to PI....this thread is in TCN, and should be about having a laugh :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

hi all....

hey banshee how are you? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Pter wrote: »
    Hey hey take it to PI....this thread is in TCN, and should be about having a laugh :-)

Fussy Fussy :P

:D <---having a laugh

hey banshee how are you? :)

I am a little tired but apart from that i'm very well thankyou, and how are you?

It's not like it used to be. Entertaining snoggage on an evening with someone you are basicly feigning interest in is OVER! You are now allowed to bring fussy into it.

Not been to coppers yet have you. :D

Hello single types :)

I'm after spending the day in the garden. And it does look good if I do say so myself.

What are ye up ta?

I am a little tired but apart from that i'm very well thankyou, and how are you?

Good Good, have an extra long sleep tonight so!

I'm alright, just got my hair cut and highlighted red :D though its cut shorter than I wanted, oh well.

How did the day treat everyone? Was a nice day!

Oh not a chance! I have to be up early for a trip to Kildare & Dublin, then back to go to Mayo Saturday probably for the weekend,which will suck ass, guess i cant complain after spending all week in West Cork being waited on hand and foot! :)

Oh not a chance! I have to be up early for a trip to Kildare & Dublin, then back to go to Mayo Saturday probably for the weekend,which will suck ass, guess i cant complain after spending all week in West Cork being waited on hand and foot! :)

Ooooh, what do you do?

I'm alright, just got my hair cut and highlighted red :D though its cut shorter than I wanted, oh well.

Sounds hot :D

Today was blooming gorgeous....I brought the Dog for a walk around Lough Rynn.
    The sun shining and the wildflowers bloom, and me with no exams to ruin the pleasure.
    It was magic. :)

You get around more than me! :D
    Sounds fabulous.
    Boo for you going to Mayo Saturday though. Look like tLL are having a picnic in Glendalough. :)
    I'm sipping Lipton mint green tea btw....I'm addicted now. :D

Sounds hot :D

Today was blooming gorgeous....I brought the Dog for a walk around Lough Rynn.
    The sun shining and the wildflowers bloom, and me with no exams to ruin the pleasure.
    It was magic. :)

Damn you! It was a great day, but I was stuck at home, and on my day off too!

Damn you again! Liptons my fave, but I have none atm. :( Just on some Lyons tea instead.

Coolio, hope ya have a good time in Glendalough, sham!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

my blog didn't take so I came here instead

your blog didnt take what, matt?

also, good morning :D

• Advertisement

Ooooh, what do you do?

Went to a place called Blairs Cove..stayed three nights and had dinner on the last night in their most fabulous restaurant!
    You get around more than me! :D
    Sounds fabulous.
    Boo for you going to Mayo Saturday though. Look like tLL are having a picnic in Glendalough. :)

wow a picnic sounds lovely!are you going?i hope i dont have to go to Mayo i hate it. im hoping to do the marathon but iv a few things on at the moment so im thinking it over!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭clones1980

Yo yo ppl. Long time from been here. Like about a fortnight. Hows everyone in the house tonight?:p

clonesbabe wrote: »
    Yo yo ppl. Long time from been here. Like about a fortnight. Hows everyone in the house tonight?:p

Heyhey!!!:)

I was just thinking along the same lines!:p

Im super! Hows about yourself?!

[quote=Lola92;59884510
    Im super! Hows about yourself?![/quote]

Ah sure now Lola92 we all know your super :D Im grand. Taking a nite off from the olde alcohol. Have wedding in few weeks n have a dress to fit into so either the drink or the ben & jerrys had to go, so hence im sitting here with my peace of cake :D

Ah sure now Lola92 we all know your super :D Im grand. Taking a nite off from the olde alcohol. Have wedding in few weeks n have a dress to fit into so either the drink or the ben & jerrys had to go, so hence im sitting here with my peace of cake :D

Ah....hmmmm.....Tis a tough call to make alrightey...havn't tried that peace of cake one yet tho...any good?!....oooh weddings...i got an invite to one today!:D

Lola92 wrote: »
    Ah....hmmmm.....Tis a tough call to make alrightey...havn't tried that peace of cake one yet tho...any good?!....oooh weddings...i got an invite to one today!:D

You wouldnt like it. honestly.... take my word for it. yuk :D

You wouldnt like it. honestly.... take my word for it. yuk :D

Ya...Im sure i'd just hate it...:rolleyes:

Wow did you see that one on youtube from Britains got talent with 25million views?!?!:eek:

good morning late nighters!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

hey hey hey we re the monkeys

hey

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement