Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

That's bananas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Pinky Pixie

Evening peoples;)

..is this just for random babbling...can I play?:p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

never too late for rubbish talk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Inter

Is this the place to say this -- I just had a disasterous Internet romance and I'm sad as Hell - had to leave the forum it happened on and right now I feel like I'm an exile. I miss her and I miss the fun, and, boy, RL sucks big time.

Okay.

Felt I needed to say it.

Back to the silliness, please :o

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jerrehpips

single sillyness, yeeeah!

...now what? :D

• Advertisement

Now, let madness reign mwhuahahahah!

Urhmmmm ....

Anyone fancy some tea ... :o

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Inter wrote: »
    Is this the place to say this -- I just had a disasterous Internet romance and I'm sad as Hell - had to leave the forum it happened on and right now I feel like I'm an exile. I miss her and I miss the fun, and, boy, RL sucks big time.

Okay.

Felt I needed to say it.

Sorry to hear that man. If you feel like talking about, we're all here! :D

Mint tea anyone? ;)

With our combined singleness we'll take over the world!!

*ponders*

sure id love a cup :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

i love mint tea.....! so yes please!

Sorry to hear that man. If you feel like talking about, we're all here! :D

Mint tea anyone? ;)

Thanks, CG, that's very kind, but I think I'll settle in a bit before I reveal the full extent of my embarrassment :D

Mmmm ... mint tea ...

• Advertisement

Thanks, CG, that's very kind, but I think I'll settle in a bit before I reveal the full extent of my embarrassment :D

Mmmm ... mint tea ...

Thats ok, we will still be here then too :)

Did someone mention tea???

and almost as importantly....

Have any of you guys noticed members of the public squinting in your presence, these last few bright sunny days?

Thats ok, we will still be here then too :)

*Inter secretly wipes a manfully shed tear from his eye*

Squinting you say? Yeah, sure makes your eyes water, don't it?

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Did someone mention tea???

and almost as importantly....

Have any of you guys noticed members of the public squinting in y
    our presence, these last few bright sunny days?

yes i believe they are trying to figure out what that massive ball in the sky is doing giving us heat and strong light all of a sudden... we is confused!

A friend of mine has a theory about that, but it's really far-fetched and involves the strange notion that we are living on something called a planet and that this planet is orbiting the big bright thing. But that can't be true, can it? I mean, we'd see it every day if it were, surely .... :confused:

Bah. I'm working all week :mad:

I got some lovely rays of bright ball thing on Sunday alright! Wonderful weather! Thank you TV3 who predicted this glorious sunshine, instead of RTEs negative doubts!! :D

Yeah, you can always rely on TV3 to make the sun shine that little bit better - three times better, in fact :)

isnt it lovely, the shiny mysterious disk in the sky :pac:

Yeah, you can always rely on TV3 to make the sun shine that little bit better - three times better, in fact :)

\Puke

Edit: Sorry. Im in bad mood

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭zero_nine

Okay.

Felt I needed to say it.

I've got the same problem. God breakups suck, I've been single for three weeks and I swear, I actually feel like I'm losing my grip on reality. Like I'm actually going a bit insane. RL Sucks- I'm hearing that

• Advertisement

Hey...singledom doesn't suck...you're just not doing it right:p! Go wild...life is a party :D Forget about what you lost and think about what's next on the menu ;)

MMMmmm food

Hey...singledom doesn't suck...you're just not doing it right:p! Go wild...life is a party :D Forget about what you lost and think about what's next on the menu ;)

exactly! fook it, we'll be married long enough, high tide we sat back and enjoyed the ride :D

jerrehpips wrote: »
    exactly! fook it, we'll be married long enough, high tide we sat back and enjoyed the ride :D

Sure we all enjoy a good one now an again ;)

You guys are pretty much all a good deal younger than me, I gather :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Not me, probably ^_^

Have you given up hope on the younger generation yet, Tirabaralla? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 sounds-right

the sun shone, the birds sang and i couldnt get summer songs out of my head! i finally realised today is a good day to be single! :):D

roll on the summer! amazing how a bit of sun puts everyone in good form! :)

The summer is the best time to be single....Its sunny, people look sexier less clothes, more parties/bbqs, random holidays and adventures with friends, outdoor gigs...Having a boyfriend gets in the way! Winter is better for the boyfriend related activities because there is less fun stuff elsewhere to do:p!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 sounds-right

The summer is the best time to be single....Its sunny, people look sexier less clothes, more parties/bbqs, random holidays and adventures with friends, outdoor gigs...Having a boyfriend gets in the way! Winter is better for the boyfriend related activities because there is less fun stuff elsewhere to do:p!
    ditto girlfriend related activites! :)
    summer = spontaneous trips to the west of ireland, pint bottles of bulmers, and good music! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement