Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jerrehpips

good point, being tied down can wait 3 months :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

The summer is the best time to be single....Its sunny, people look sexier less clothes, more parties/bbqs, random holidays and adventures with friends, outdoor gigs...Having a boyfriend gets in the way! Winter is better for the boyfriend related activities because there is less fun stuff elsewhere to do:p!

wow you make being single sound very fun!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Not single anymore again. Still posting here. Enjoy :)

Pter wrote: »
    Not single anymore again. Still posting here. Enjoy :)

Fair play to ye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Inter

wow you make being single sound very fun!! :D

Propaganda .... it's only fun when you forget what it's like to share every experience, every laugh and every tear.

Sorry, guys, too much happiness going on, I had to do something :p:D

• Advertisement

Inter wrote: »
    Propaganda .... it's only fun when you forget what it's like to share every experience, every laugh and every tear.

Share it with friends so....Or do something that doesnt require sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

I reckon this is quite true...
    but...u can find yourself a bit while single...

Night thread and don't taunt me ^_^

Thread says "Goodnight, Tirabaralla. No taunting it is."

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

good morning thread! :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Only half-past 4PM in OC thread:D

• Advertisement

*yawn...*

Good morning!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's wee hours in Ireland, and the afternoon is still young here!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

hellos :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

single again...because when I do meet someone who I care about as much as they do with me,I don't know what to do....:( how to react
    and i end it and ofcorse regret it:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

hello hope you all have a nice day, i'm not going to werk today so I'm going shopping, without being dragged around be the x herself, wot bliss

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

TriceMarie wrote: »
    single again...because when I do meet someone who I care about as much as they do with me,I don't know what to do....:( how to react

dont regret anything! everything will come good to you, promise. enjoy the singledom for now!

and welcome to the thread :D

TriceMarie wrote: »

I'm exactly the same. I go into the relationship practically pencilling in my diary the date it has to end, and then I wonder why they leave me.

Regret is a painful business, though, and we'll both end up with someone we feel completely comfortable with one day. I know it.

once bitten twice shy...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Fred83 wrote: »
    once bitten twice shy...

Thrice bitten... kinky.

dont regret anything! everything will come good to you, promise. enjoy the singledom for now!

and welcome to the thread :D

Thanks you!:D
    x xX

• Advertisement

I'm exactly the same. I go into the relationship practically pencilling in my diary the date it has to end, and then I wonder why they leave me.

Regret is a painful business, though, and we'll both end up with someone we feel completely comfortable with one day. I know it.

I know,it's horrible isn't it?Espically before you do it you just know your going to regret it,but you still think it needs to be done :confused:...I think for me though it's 90% about not feeling comfortable wih MYSELF.You know you kind of feel "why is he with me?He's goregeous"...or something like that lol...well hopefully that will come one day too :p

plenty of fish in the sea

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

plenty of fish in the sea

I prefer women.

TriceMarie, i know how you feel and thinking back and feeling that way while single can be a tricky situation. Put the worst behind you, smile and focus on everything else going on in your life.

Summers coming up, you never know, we might get some sun this year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

I just registered on plentyoffish.com lol

I've been single for a couple of months now, I was in a relationship that was going nowhere, and it was a nightmare really just carrying on, hoping the Realationship Fairy would magic it better.

I'm just glad to have my life back, I'd like to meet someone sometime, but I haven't got a big hole that needs filling in my life, making me desperate to find someone Thank God, I could waste a load of time regretting the past, blaming etc but lifes too short for all that.

Anyone know what 'idem' means?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Pter wrote: »
    Anyone know what 'idem' means?

idem is a footnote, its used to show that you are quoting the same author you have just put in your previous footnote.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭missbaker

im single!!! Dont know how this thread works but im guessing its what it says onthe tin! Been on my lonesome now for almost 2 yrs!! Really starting to get to me now :(

welcome miss baker,and smile,theres other people in same boat x

missbaker wrote: »
    im single!!! Dont know how this thread works but im guessing its what it says onthe tin! Been on my lonesome now for almost 2 yrs!! Really starting to get to me now :(

go make a cup of tea, that'll make things better instantly. :)

dont let it get to you though, something will happen!

• Advertisement

Hai ho neighbours :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement