Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭missbaker

go make a cup of tea, that'll make things better instantly. :)

dont let it get to you though, something will happen!

Thanks!! Yes the tea always helps doesnt it!! Has to be accompanied by biscuits though!!

Fred83 wrote: »
    welcome miss baker,and smile,theres other people in same boat x

Thank you Fred83 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

A fellow Clare singleton - well, welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 thesoad

Whats this thread sposed to achieve??????????

When I'm in a relationship I usually want to be single, when I'm single I I prob want a GF, usually BS.

BART: Explain, using examples in this room!

LISA: Maggie isn't playing with this ball, but see what happens when I take it away.

BART: Gimme the ball, gimme the ball...............

There is no point to this thread except to exclude those in a relationship and give out if they come here giving out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

yet of late we have neglected our taunting, as some posters have openly flaunted their smug relationship status and we have stood by and said nothing!

comon people! where are the torches and pitchforks?!!! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

And they call it puppy loooooveeeeeee....

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Im single so i can post here, looks like your trying to catch up on the BBv thread in the poker section with your 610 page long thread!

Well stop it :D you cant beat us, there may be loads of single's but there are always more bad beats!!!:p

ps well how are u all??? ;)

Feeling good, the weather looks great outside and when I go home I'm BBQ-ing it up with a few friends. Then tonight a cool free gig in town - Yay for free gigs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Feeling good, the weather looks great outside and when I go home I'm BBQ-ing it up with a few friends. Then tonight a cool free gig in town - Yay for free gigs.

i hate you! i have to work tonight!! and yes the sun is shining here in Galway Too!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

thesoad wrote: »
    Whats this thread sposed to achieve??????????

When I'm in a relationship I usually want to be single, when I'm single I I prob want a GF, usually BS.

BART: Explain, using examples in this room!

LISA: Maggie isn't playing with this ball, but see what happens when I take it away.

BART: Gimme the ball, gimme the ball...............

just the fun of it i guess,i been posting here long enough,and my impression of people here is they are really nice people,so i keep coming back for more chat!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

im finished work today until tuesday. woooooooot!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Melange

Ah, a singles thread, eh? I have now been single for 236 days, 2 hours and 50 minutes.

Yes, it's my fastidious attention to detail that makes me a hit with the ladies.

Melange wrote: »
    Ah, a singles thread, eh? I have now been single for 236 days, 2 hours and 50 minutes.

Yes, it's my fastidious attention to detail that makes me a hit with the ladies.

Your not a lady :o

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Your not a lady :o

Nope, a member of the fairer sex I am not. Whatever made you think that?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jerrehpips

hey all
    hows everyone doing?

Nope, a member of the fairer sex I am not. Whatever made you think that?

I had this idea that you were a ladies lounger. :o

Hi Jerrehips,

I'm RIDICOULOUSLY excited!!!!!
    Because I just snaffled the last ice cream maker in Aldi. :):):) ~BOUNCES ENDLESSLY~

How are you?

I dont believe u!! I thought i was the ONLY single person left in Clare!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jerrehpips

ice cream makers in aldi? I missed out!

im great thanks :D

I had this idea that you were a ladies lounger. :o

I've poked my head in there from time to time, that's all. :)
    Hi Jerrehips,

I'm RIDICOULOUSLY excited!!!!!
    Because I just snaffled the last ice cream maker in Aldi. :):):) ~BOUNCES ENDLESSLY~

How are you?

Is this it? http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_9575.htm

If so I'm awfully jealous. I'd murder to be able to have sorbets in 40 mins. Now that's the high life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Evening peoples!

Is this it? http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_9575.htm

If so I'm awfully jealous. I'd murder to be able to have sorbets in 40 mins. Now that's the high life.

If you had any idea how happy decent banana ice cream makes you would be. So there smartypants!

Hello nice decent non ice cream insulting Bryn! How are you? :pac:

If you had any idea how happy decent banana ice cream makes you would be. So there smartypants!

Hello nice decent non ice cream insulting Bryn! How are you? :pac:

I'm good thanks, very very tired but otherwise good! How are you?

Your talk of ice cream just reminded me that i've ben and jerry's in the freezer waiting to be eaten :D

Bryn wrote: »
    I'm good thanks, very very tired but otherwise good! How are you?

Your talk of ice cream just reminded me that i've ben and jerry's in the freezer waiting to be eaten :D

Ok All is forgiven Melange....at least you didnt make me foam at the mouth Jealous! :P

Ah I'm grand....Shocked that it is May day already. Time needs to slow down and stop making me older when I'm not watching already. :mad:
    Still at least it is Summer! :):):)

Did you see The Inbetweeners tonight? OMG it is just so funny!

Ok All is forgiven Melange....at least you didnt make me foam at the mouth Jealous! :P

Ah I'm grand....Shocked that it is May day already. Time needs to slow down and stop making me older when I'm not watching already. :mad:

Did you see The Inbetweeners tonight? OMG it is just so funny!

I would use the term "summer" very lightly at the moment if I were you :(

Nope didn't see the inbetweeners tonight, i've never seen it before. Must give it a watch soon!

Any nice plans for the long weekend?

I would use the term "summer" very lightly at the moment if I were you :(

Nope didn't see the inbetweeners tonight, i've never seen it before. Must give it a watch soon!

Any nice plans for the long weekend?

Met eireann has a big sunbeam planted right over my head tomorrow :), but your right to be pessimestic...big dirty wet cloud for you. Boo!

I'm being forced to go dancing in Dublin...Havent thought past that.
    And yourself what are you up to?

Met eireann has a big sunbeam planted right over my head tomorrow :), but your right to be pessimestic...big dirty wet cloud for you. Boo!

I'm being forced to go dancing in Dublin...Havent thought past that.
    And yourself what are you up to?

Going to the Leinster V Munster match on saturday, and will probably end up in the pub with my friends after it! Apart from that, I will be doing a lot of relaxing. Have had 2 very long weeks in college getting project work done, and need to start studying for exams next week so this weekend off is my treat to myself!

W00t! Forgiveness!
    Moonbaby wrote:

Yeah, I really can't believe how the first four months absolutely flew. And as for summer, it's going to be a hot one! God knows we deserve it after two summers drenched in the rain...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Evening all! Its Friday! Let the long weekend roll in! :cool:

• Advertisement

Going to the Leinster V Munster match on saturday, and will probably end up in the pub with my friends after it! Apart from that, I will be doing a lot of relaxing. Have had 2 very long weeks in college getting project work done, and need to start studying for exams next week so this weekend off is my treat to myself!

Ouuhh is that this weekend! Damn now that would make a great day out.
    Still at least I can celebrate with the brave and faithful fans that night.

Your bang on to give yourself a good break. Less stress = More success.
    What are you soing in college.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement