Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭zero_nine

Yeah, this is true. If someone is in love with you, it is impossible for them to leave. So if they leave it is impossible that they are still in love with you. I still love my ex, but its simply best not to think about it/solve it or anything else it.

Mind you, to paraphrase Jack Nicholson, I still love every girl I ever loved.

I think its much easier to get over someone if they have hurt u in some way,so if a man falls out of love for me i would encourage him to cheat so i wont hold any feelings or thought for him ever again lol :)
    Ah that little line at the end was lovely.... i suppose i do hold a lil sumtin for a past love but i wouldn still call it love, just nice memories :rolleyes:[/quote]

Yeah, its not like I'd back with some of my exes, you're right, its just fond memories. Also, note: Jack Nicolson is legendary womaniser, so its possible he just said that to make the string of girls feel better. LOL I'm acutely aware that I'm on a "single people's" thread on a Friday night. HA, times are tough! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭dentalnurse

zero_nine wrote: »

Yeah, its not like I'd back with some of my exes, you're right, its just fond memories. Also, note: Jack Nicolson is legendary womaniser, so its possible he just said that to make the string of girls feel better. LOL I'm acutely aware that I'm on a "single people's" thread on a Friday night. HA, times are tough! :)[/quote]

Oh i never thought of it like that... shame on him hahaha :)
    so lets talk men, for a long time i was pushing men away, now iv met a nice guy and im not, but he's just out of a relationship and one min he wants me the next he doesnt:rolleyes:, so iv stopped contacting him. he was only with this other girl for 2months!!! i mean come on... anywho, now im in limbo.... and i dunno why im so worked up about it, i mean im happy single, or so i thought!!!:eek:

LOL, well I'm a man who stumbled on to this thread so I'm not sure I'm equipped to "talk men" :D However, from my own perspective, I know that if I were to say something like that, it would just mean that I'm after one solitary thing. This won't go anywhere, and if you want better for yourself take my advice at face value and say "next"! Or as I like to say, "charge it to the game" and move on. The relationship bs is 100% lies.

Im suprised with myself believe me iv fallen out with so many men over not wanting a relationship.... but your right. I must have been having a weak moment (or few weeks lol) I saw my friend come out of a 5yr relationship and all she wanted was another one to replace him straight away, it was terrible, i felt bad for her. I enjoy the single life, iv experienced so much in the past year and a half. do u mind being single??

Im suprised with myself believe me iv fallen out with so many men over not wanting a relationship.... but your right. I must have been having a weak moment (or few weeks lol) I saw my friend come out of a 5yr relationship and all she wanted was another one to replace him straight away, it was terrible, i felt bad for her. I enjoy the single life, iv experienced so much in the past year and a half. do u mind being single??

I kinda mind. But then, I was getting kinda bored also. I like the chase, I have to say, I like having someone to focus on and to pursue. If I had that I'd be happy enough. I'm really busy with Uni stuff tho, so I kinda have to put that sort of thing on the back burner, maybe take it out once a week on a Saturday :D. Could do with a bit of infatuation or something lol. y tu?

• Advertisement

I kinda mind. But then, I was getting kinda bored also. I like the chase, I have to say, I like having someone to focus on and to pursue. If I had that I'd be happy enough. I'm really busy with Uni stuff tho, so I kinda have to put that sort of thing on the back burner, maybe take it out once a week on a Saturday :D. Could do with a bit of infatuation or something lol. y tu?

i dunno... i have to say i enjoy the chase too and the naughty looks from across a crowded room, if i could find a person and keep that excitement in the relationship id be happy lol it might be too much to ask for though :D

i dunno... i have to say i enjoy the chase too and the naughty looks from across a crowded room, if i could find a person and keep that excitement in the relationship id be happy lol it might be too much to ask for though :D

HA, loving the naughty looks. Not really a "naughty look" kinda guy tho, only occasionally do I pull it off. Mostly, I just look like I'm having a stroke :p

HA, loving the naughty looks. Not really a "naughty look" kinda guy tho, only occasionally do I pull it off. Mostly, I just look like I'm having a stroke :p

hahahahahaha im definately one for the naughty looks, not knowing someone, it gives u a little boost. Have u ever seen that carlsberg ad on tv bout the girl who gives the guy her number at the bar, then he rings her and his accent is a total let down?? im convinced thats gona happen me some day hahaha :eek:

hahahahahaha im definately one for the naughty looks, not knowing someone, it gives u a little boost. Have u ever seen that carlsberg ad on tv bout the girl who gives the guy her number at the bar, then he rings her and his accent is a total let down?? im convinced thats gona happen me some day hahaha :eek:

Thats easy, just don't talk to them. Or be monosylabic. BTW If i suddenly dissappear from the thread, I'm not being rude, I've just been kicked out of the lab LOL. So how you doin? :cool: HA

Thats easy, just don't talk to them. Or be monosylabic. BTW If i suddenly dissappear from the thread, I'm not being rude, I've just been kicked out of the lab LOL. So how you doin? :cool: HA

oh ur trying to be cool now with ur "how u doin";) and sunglasses....:cool: hmm its working hahahahahahaha what u doin in the lab this hour of the night!!!:confused: oh and im doin fine, in bed watchin CSI :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jerrehpips

Rhyme wrote: »
    Ballyfermot can be nice. Is it the PLC college you're going to?

It's only one bus away from Dublin city centre, you wont be far from whatever spice of life you're looking for.

yep, PLC course.

sounds pretty good, a friend of mine reckons its great.
    shamefully, living in kildare and just about 20, i've never been out in dublin...

And i wonder why im posting on this? :pac:

Have u ever seen that carlsberg ad on tv bout the girl who gives the guy her number at the bar, then he rings her and his accent is a total let down?? im convinced thats gona happen me some day hahaha :eek:

thats happened me before! one got away just because of my accent!

jerrehpips wrote: »
    thats happened me before! one got away just because of my accent!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

violin music please? :D

i can pull the quiet voice off on the phone, right up until the moment i say 'like' :p

violin music please? :D

i can pull the quiet voice off on the phone, right up until the moment i say 'like' :p

I know like i hate when people say it so much like its really annoyin like :)

I know like i hate when people say it so much like its really annoyin like :)

yeah! jesus like! :)
    ive a few friends from cork that say it pretty much all the time
    i picked it up from them

yeah! jesus like! :)
    ive a few friends from cork that say it pretty much all the time
    i picked it up from them

Do u say "boy" as in im from cork boy. or langer as in "all the langers down in cork boy" hahahaha Its so easy to pick up on stuff like that hahaha:D

nope, i say nothing like that, im from kildare.
    i just visit cork to see some old friends every once in a while :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

wow i took a little break from here and theres loads of new people in! Hello everyone! hope ye are all doing well! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭wishwashwoo

33 year old sound engineer would love to get to know dentalnurse for some humorus fun and who knows where we will be in a year go on that the first step

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Placid_Casual

wow i took a little break from here and theres loads of new people in! Hello everyone! hope ye are all doing well! :pac:

Likewise. Haven't posted for a few weeks and seems to be all change around here. Hello noobies.

Anyway, i'm still single :D:):confused::eek::mad: whatever.

Anyway, i'm still single :D:):confused::eek::mad: whatever.

me too... but im starting to actually have some fun with it ;)

oh ur trying to be cool now with ur "how u doin";) and sunglasses....:cool: hmm its working hahahahahahaha what u doin in the lab this hour of the night!!!:confused: oh and im doin fine, in bed watchin CSI :o

Got kicked out right after that message! Back in again this morning! :)

Im pretty great!
    its like an AA meeting for single people :D

Im pretty great!
    its like an AA meeting for single people :D

Brilliant!!! :D

Hi...my name is Banshee Bones and iv been single just over 7 months now...

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hi guys. Hows things :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Pter wrote: »
    Hi guys. Hows things :)

Are you sure you should be here? I know things.

Rhyme wrote: »
    Are you sure you should be here? I know things.

NO he should not be. He even admittedly Flaunted his NON SINGLE status in here a few pages back and no one said anything....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

ban him.

• Advertisement

yes... lets..... good idea.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement