Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

meh way i see it,live life now before it passes you by and you be dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

yeah sound good......but when it comes to men me feels like a teenager again......its all a bit new....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭rugby

[
    Re dan

morning :D my messagess were only a bit of banter, just wanted too see if i could get a re-action out of you lol... enjoy week end guys

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jerrehpips

hey :D

what'd i miss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

hey I met this really cool (&hot) guy the other day,we got on really well.But when we were leaving none of us asked each other for our numbers...I dont really think that the guy should always be the one to ask,but I was lacking confidence and was worried he'd be like in his head "eh...your ugly" lol....It's possible he was as shy as me..what do you guys think about the whole thing of swaping numbers?Do ye think it should be the guys to make the move? (silly post,I know :o lol)

• Advertisement

meh your damned if you do damned if you dont,think its even..

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Placid_Casual

TriceMarie wrote: »
    hey I met this really cool (&hot) guy the other day,we got on really well.But when we were leaving none of us asked each other for our numbers...I dont really think that the guy should always be the one to ask,but I was lacking confidence and was worried he'd be like in his head "eh...your ugly" lol....It's possible he was as shy as me..what do you guys think about the whole thing of swaping numbers?Do ye think it should be the guys to make the move? (silly post,I know :o lol)

If you like a guy, why not go for it. This is the 21st century, I don't get why it has to be the guy who has to make the first move all the time. If a girl asked me for my number i'd be extremely flattered and impressed (even if I wasn't actually that interested).

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hence the problem. You might say yes even if not interested. Its a tightrope Trice....But yeah i would have asked if i were either you or the guy. Lifes too short.

:( have to leave it up to the faith gods now to see if we meet again I guess lol..btw,quick replying you guys!on the ball :p lol

There is no way to get in contact, no?

I dont mean go all stalker, but like is he a friend of a friend, or does he go to that place often....or was he a total randomer?

• Advertisement

Your not bein stalkerish :D

Em,well we were at an audition for college like,so we were hangin out for most of the day

Aww bless

:confused: lol

Sorry, thats my response to most things

oh ok :)

Hi all :D

hello boss

boss , excuse me have i missed something :D

hell hath no fury like a womans scorn :D

well whats happening fred :D

• Advertisement

not much,hope you soaked up the sun today :D

Sure did... it was a gorgeous day :D it would put you in good form.... hows about you then :cool:

oh yeah defo,the birds where out and all *the ones that dont fly and talk back...

hee hee

soz got kicked off comp lol

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jerrehpips

Im back, spent the past week burning myself :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'm baaaaaaack, no taunting for me anymore!

Slides a beer over to you

As Rhyme did for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Cheers

• Advertisement

I still talk to my ex now&again as mates,he told me lately that he's thinking of moving to a diff county in sept coz his girlf is thinking of doin a course there,and a group of his mates are thinkin of getting a fllat together,and he might find work easier there...I'm gonna be honest and say it did upset me a bit,though ofcourse I didn't let him know that lol...am I stupid?..I guess I'm a little jelous as I still have feelings for him..and its hard not to at times like when he told me he had a new girlf he said i do miss you though..I kind of felt like sayin just don't,what good is sayin that gonna do like

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement