Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

i only watched Transformers for the first time last week, when it came out the ex wouldnt let me go with him, "boys night". Will prob see the sequel in the next couple of weeks. found the first one v corny but the cgi was cool

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

i only watched Transformers for the first time last week, when it came out the ex wouldnt let me go with him, "boys night". Will prob see the sequel in the next couple of weeks. found the first one v corny but the cgi was cool
    He sounds like an arsehole, Somethings you would never expect to like are things I find you like the most
    I really like Stardust but never expected to:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

lol..well if you think the first ones corny,you'll be blown away by the second one :o:p

It's good,and some parts are hillarious,but the whole flauting Megan Fox parts are a bit too much..can't take her seriously as an actress at all:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

I just saw Transformers by myself(nah, i prefer to watch some movies alone) loved it!!! Terminator was ****e!!! So this is a change from that...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

TriceMarie wrote: »
    Megan Fox parts are a bit too much..can't take her seriously as an actress at all:rolleyes:
    She's an actress:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I'm looking forward to seeing it, megan fox annoys me a bit though, just posted about her in AH (they've started a slobber thread there ha ha).

i'll watch anything anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    She's an actress:eek:

:ptehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

cough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Nauniek

Hi all new to this forum not newly single tho. Whats the craic with ye all?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Nauniek wrote: »
    Hi all new to this forum not newly single tho. Whats the craic with ye all?

Get out ye gay bogger!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I think he was just humouring you and he went home to have sex with his wife. He might have been thinking about you, if that helps.

Always remain open to the possibility that you'll die alone, yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 toothfairy84

Anyone elses opinion would be welcome!!!

They'll just tell you what you want to hear, that life is a fairy tale with lovely fuzzywuzzyhappy endings, that true love does exist, and that you can achieve anything if you just *believe*.

Misanthropy is the only real option.

Haha I dont believe in fairy tales, true love etc etc. I just want to know if the guy was interested or not. Im not planning our wedding or anything like! Just want to know if he kept mentioning seeing me there next Saturday night because he wants to bump into me there or what!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I assumed the tooth fairy was a rat
    now, I'm not so sure

who many ways,
    he has already expressed an interest
    does that reassure

Drift

why would I be a rat?

no it doesnt really reassure, I still dont know for sure if he is interested or not!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

tbh, i don't see much coming out of it....

Eh, please don't go there on sat...

yes

I'm am not interested in editing line breaks
    for people who don't edit their own breaks carefully in the first place

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

so if you know a friend that knows him well perhaps you could see what they think? I don't see how seeing him while he's working is ever going anywhere though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Nauniek

No and it is only in your opinion that I'm a gay bogger and I don't really give a crap what you think
    Get out ye gay bogger!

A few friends are going there on saturday night for one or two drinks so I may go with them, and if he doesnt approach me, I wont approach him.

If you need reassurance from people you've never met on the internet, in a forum that could not be further from Personal Issues if it tried, I'm not sure you should be out in public at all.

I asked for opinions not reassurance ya dope. I dont need anyone to reassure me about anything.

Of course you don't. You're an Independant Woman who's going places and don't need no man, or some such rubbish. Which is why you have so much trouble telling whether someone likes you or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Didn't Beyoncé already cover this ground?

Yup. And she's still terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

he works on the doors,he sees loads of women coming and going,you sure hes not just winding you up and turning you down politely....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

toothfairy i think you should go.....whats the harm, and if he shows no interest in you think of all the single guys inside the club!!!!!
    you have nothing to lose:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement