Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭I_am_Jebus

Is that me? ^_^

Hey emo, do not poison yourself with sweets...
    I didn't find anything right in the fridge and I can see a hot chocolate coming, with a cinnamon stick...

I am tired too, also if today I have got no real reason, my brain is tired...and other internal stuff.

ha ha ha yeah that's you. Hola...

emo!! wrote: »
    they aint so win \0/ here have a grape one... my tongue is all blue now!

night night! ruffles

Ohh hot chocolate is awesome :) nyom nyom

I can't remember what the grape one tastes like but sure yeah I'll take one....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

they aint no blue ones that for sure

i be tired also, so off to dreamy land

night night, oh holy one 0/

night night hope ur not up sick tonite with rancher sickness

If i am , i blame ye lot, yano i cant be helped around food.. :pac:

night0/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I missed everytbody tonight eh. Haven't posted here in years, but I'm back. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,204 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I missed everytbody tonight eh. Haven't posted here in years, but I'm back. :pac:

... and single no doubt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

Anybody see 500 days of summer yet?
    The character Summer,felt the same way I do about relationships,it really hit me and I shed a few tears because it was so real to me.But also relished in the fact that there must be enough people out there that feel the same way as me to make a film about it!:p
    I swear(except for her job&her gorgeous looks) I felt like the character was based on me lol!

I urge all my exs to go watch this film,it can explain much more than I could lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

might be a bit, odd feeling, what do single people do ???
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭musicmonky

flipin rain

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

LOVE the crow!!!!!!!!!:p
    (There's no thank button on this section :confused:)

ye none in the nest, sucks eh!

Boo!:mad:

So,have any of ye seen 500 days of Summer yet??
    It's awesome!

nope, whats it aboot

It's a romantic comedy..but unlike any you've ever seen before.It's very realistic,not predictable,hillarious but heart breaking at times too!

a romcom nooooooo, I'm single now, I don't have to sit through those no more :p

Although this one looks good, dont tell anybody i said that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

TriceMarie wrote: »

So,have any of ye seen 500 days of Summer yet??
    It's awesome!

yes i have seen it and i can also confirm its awesomness!

yes i have seen it and i can also confirm its awesomness!

:D

a romcom nooooooo, I'm single now, I don't have to sit through those no more :p

Although this one looks good, dont tell anybody i said that!

:p I think it's the first one guys will actually enjoy/relate to!
    It has none of that fairytale crap...like sex&the city ending :mad: god that was awful!!!I spontaniously shouted "FOR F*CK SAKE!!" at that!:o:p

• Advertisement

Sounds good, better than the usual ones, will try and get my man buddies in the cinema for a man night out at the romcoms. :pac:

As for the sex and the city ending, I dunno what happened, haven't really kept up with that particular show.
    Did they drink cocktails and have sex? Sounds like every episode I've seen. hehe

Sounds good, better than the usual ones, will try and get my man buddies in the cinema for a man night out at the romcoms. :pac:

As for the sex and the city ending, I dunno what happened, haven't really kept up with that particular show.
    Did they drink cocktails and have sex? Sounds like every episode I've seen. hehe

Well ofcourse there was that too lol!tongue.gif
    But no,the ending I was refering to was(most of the second half we see carrie depressed because big left her at the alter) and carrie ends up running into bigs arms and they're all happy happy ever after waaaay too cheesey and predictable ending like!frown.gif
    And they're making a sequel!!!!!!!!rolleyes.gif Oh dear god!mad.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Sativa_soul

I'm still waiting for my knight in shining armour on a white horse to rescue me - knowing my luck I will get a twat in tinfoil on a donkey....:rolleyes:

Will the sequesl be them breaking up, exciting! oh wait. :p

I'm still waiting for my knight in shining armour on a white horse to rescue me - knowing my luck I will get a twat in tinfoil on a donkey....:rolleyes:

I'm here!

:p

LOL!
    "There's no such thing as destiny and faith...just coincidence"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I like gwen but there's a lot of discography and research involved

TriceMarie wrote: »
    :p I think it's the first one guys will actually enjoy/relate to!
    It has none of that fairytale crap...like sex&the city ending :mad: god that was awful!!!I spontaniously shouted "FOR F*CK SAKE!!" at that!:o:p
    they're making a second sex and the city movie >.< as if on wasnt enough

never looked at the show much, but was forced to go see it in the cinema twice, what bullcrap

Oh and the jolly ranchers didnt kill me people \0/

emo!! wrote: »
    they're making a second sex and the city movie >.< as if on wasnt enough

never looked at the show much, but was forced to go see it in the cinema twice, what bullcrap

Oh and the jolly ranchers didnt kill me people \0/

They haven't killed you ..... yet... you must wait 24 hours to be sure though ;)

Another sex and the city? is that whole idea not dead yet?

The last kiss wasn't bad as a romcom. not quite as typical as most.. altho I think in the end things kinda worked out for the main characters as far as I can remember :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Ughhh... I wish I was back in my bed.. :(

Good mornin' btw! :pac:

• Advertisement

morning dord

tis a crappy day

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement