Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Its not a chick flick. Main argument supporting that is that its from the perspective of a guy

Also, sound track purchased.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

its a chick flick, stop trying to man it up:P

Hmmm, that sentence could easily be modified to fit my life...see, told ya i was being introspective

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

Pter wrote: »
    Also, sound track purchased.

Same here!:D
    It rocks!:p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

TriceMarie wrote: »
    Corse!:p

Yup.moving to Dublin on Sunday!...

which means I can't audition for the pantomime down in waterford this year :( and it's the first year there's open auditions I always wanted to be in it,and the role is for jasmine in aladdin!!!!!!!:(:(:( typical,it would happen this year when i'm moving!

Oh well........

high five, mioving to dublin too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,202 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

oh noes... sigleton dublin invaders

high five, mioving to dublin too :)

*in borat voice*
    HIGH FIIIEVE!!!:p

The centre too??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

'Coming here, not stealin our wimmins' :p

oh noes... sigleton dublin invaders

:pBetter believe it!!
    WHIMINZ...hold on to yer men!!;):pac::rolleyes: lol :p

TriceMarie wrote: »
    *in borat voice*
    HIGH FIIIEVE!!!:p

The centre too??

well either in d5 or the centre, thinking about it!
    see you there! lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Pter wrote: »
    Must concur with whoever said 500 days of summer was very good. Saw bits of myself and bits of exes in there.

Cheers for whoever recommended it :)

I just saw it today, I thought it was really good! Defintley one to buy on dvd. Zooey Deschannel is adorable!!

I just saw it today, I thought it was really good! Defintley one to buy on dvd. Zooey Deschannel is adorable!!

I agree!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

What with being single and all I have nobody to go to the cinema with. lol

I'll prob see that film at some stage on Dvd or some other way.

Dude I think you are allowed go with friends hehe. Plus you get to see better films with friends :p

Nothing wrong with going on your own, although I never have, who knows!

I'd usually go on my own, the shame :o

the terrrrible shammmmme heh.

gotta be somebody you can go with, it's a lot more fun to talk about it with them after then

Dude I think you are allowed go with friends hehe. Plus you get to see better films with friends :p

Nothing wrong with going on your own, although I never have, who knows!

Aye but these days nobody seems to have any money for going out.

It's not the same going alone!

funny actually, i went to see breakfast on pluto whenever it was out and I was the only person sitting in this 300 seater cinema... it was an earlish weekday showing i think, it was a bit freaky really, but no distractions :D

very odd!

it was one of the big liffey valley vue screens, guess it wasn't a popular movie

• Advertisement

it was one of the big liffey valley vue screens, guess it wasn't a popular movie

I loove that movie!

Ah yea dvds are great but,
    there's really nothing like the cinematic expirence!!!:D
    I love it,it renews my passion!:p

so does anybody like breakfast on pluto, no? :p

i suppose its a bit of a chick flick :P

nite folks

I vote go on your own dordy.

Ive done went on my own before (looks at name, emo sigh)..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Film? I'm still recovering from Thirst

BOO

yeah that will take a while.. go see a romcom, lil less scary!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Naaaaa, District 9 is next on my list (a Fox whispered in my ear to gave the film 4 paws up!)

Naaaaa, District 9 is next on my list (a Fox whispered in my ear to gave the film 4 paws up!)

Yep definitely check it out, your up early blue or maybe you haven't gone to bed yet :)

• Advertisement

Thats on my list now too.

As is Fantastic Mr. Fox, which oddly enough, was shown as a trailer before 500 days.

It looks slick :-p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement