Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

emo!! wrote: »
    BOO

yeah that will take a while.. go see a romcom, lil less scary!

MOst people bring sweeties to the cinema, emo brigns blades. :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I bet Tar sat in the smoke filled room with the Taoiseach where it was decided to ban samurai swords from Ireland? All those scraping of metal sounds in the back of the cinema must of gotten to him?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Pfft, if a ninja/samurai is worth their salt, you wont hear them coming...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Well the flix was boring, so I took the time to practice the first two Iaijutsu moves in the back, which, if you do them right, seems as one. All those popcorn munching sounds coming from Tar's row in the cinema was distracting me! So a made a few metal sounds as a consequence. I mean, they tell you to turn off your mobiles... Someone should tell those popcorn eaters to munch softly too! I bet Tar was one of the noisy munchers!

Munch, munch, munch, munch!

How can you hear the film, much less practice sword drills in the back seats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

dont make me use the blade! *shakes fist*

meeting over \0/ .. just bought two dresses wish i had will power .. damn you lack of will power damn you!

• Advertisement

.. just bought two dresses wish i had will power .. damn you lack of will power damn you!
    Oooooooo! Pics! Pics! Or I'll shoot you with a rubber band!

Ill see if i can get pics, still in town atm , had to come to an internet place to kill the time before my road trip , beacause i was getting the urge to buy new shoes for said dresses... it dangerous to leave emo walk around town unaccompanied and with her credit card... Dangerous i say!

i was getting the urge to buy new shoes for said dresses... it dangerous to leave emo walk around town unaccompanied and with her credit card... Dangerous i say!
    But just think emo!!... You will be contributing to the revival of the Irish economy by spending, spending, spending! It's your civic duty! So whip out that card and charge, charge, charge!

I know it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it! Oh, don't forget pics of shoes too!

Well when you put it like that... NOOOO stop trying to break me woman!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

/imagines blue and emo trying to break each other...with sexy results

• Advertisement

Well when you put it like that... NOOOO stop trying to break me woman!
    Bad B!ue waves credit card in front of emo!!

You are getting sleepy... sleepy... sleepy...

emo!! closes eyes.

B!ue whispers into emo!!'s ear, "When I snap my fingers you will wake and buy shoes for those dresses... you will buy shoes... you will buy shoes!"

SNAP!

hush you tar:P

Hmm i think im going to break and just go buy them, only the one pair mind, have to watch the pennies somehow! .. aww it so sunny out, shall go get (n)icecream also, anyone want anything?!

Ok ill jsut watch. blue is surfer girls, rawr, have fun.

/watches.

emo!! "Make mine Guinness!" Hickups... "Wait a minute, you said ice cream? OK, how about vanilla with an Irish Cream topping?"
    /imagines blue and emo trying to break each other...with sexy results
    Tar fantasizes of THREESOME! Oooooooo, just what I need to blackmail him to keep silent about what he knows!;)

Ohhh what does he know? i wanna know!

hehe drinky icecream coming up

best be gone, off to carlow for drinkies in a bit :) \0/!
    byeeeeee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Anyone about?

best be gone, off to carlow for drinkies in a bit :) \0/!
    byeeeeee :D
    Hey! Skip Carlow and go Sligo to the Blue Lagoon and have a Blue Lagoon in memory of Blue Lagoon!
    MrStuffins wrote: »
    Anyone about?
    NoBODY!
    Just us Galway Ghosts!:eek:

NoBODY!

Are Galway Ghosts in any way like ghosts from elsewhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Course not!! They're from galway!!!

No way! We come from a long line of taibhses, extending way, way, way back to when Galvia drowned in the Corrib and her Kingly Da settled there and named the city Galway. Makes you wonder why you don't drink the water, huh?

• Advertisement

No way! We come from a long line of taibhses, extending way, way, way back to when Galvia drowned in the Corrib and her Kingly Da settled there and named the city Galway. Makes you wonder why you don't drink the water, huh?

Absolutely

Absolutely
    "Don't mind if I do." B!ue pushes shot glass towards MrStuffins and SMILES.:D

Tar fantasizes of THREESOME! Oooooooo, just what I need to blackmail him to keep silent about what he knows!;)

I reluctantly accept your offer to keep me quiet. See you in Ireland!

I reluctantly accept your offer to keep me quiet. See you in Ireland!
    Ooooooo, if I could just afford to get back on my starving student Great Recessionary budget this Xmas? Maybe I can con Da into footing a cheap flight? I could stay with my Gran in Galway, and we could trade tequila shooters at Cactus Jacks and spin a few rhymes? You game? Oh... you can invite your OH along too, just to keep you safe from the notorious Bad B!ue.;)

See you at christmas! I will be living in Dublin then. but I have no problem being around galway, can stay there any time and it's loverly. Spinning rhymes seems quite the good time. Con him! :-)

Um about my OH, well we uh recently um she um, hmm, well I'm single now is the end of that story.

It's been years since I was last in this thread. Thread heading not give it away ? ;-)

Um about my OH, well we uh recently um she um, hmm, well I'm single now is the end of that story.
    I can remember you a swinging Galway single years ago. Does that mean you will be 24/7 again on boards? Night and day, Tar's never away? Like Tar never sleeps!:cool:

Yep over 3 years ago that I was single then. Was a bit of an insomniac with girl problems all right for those 2 previous years, that silly girl. :)

Certainly am back posting like mad to get my mind off things. All day and all of the night, dodododododo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef3c4hUDUe4&feature=related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

NoBODY!

yeah we're just class.FACT!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Whats everyone up to tonight? Off to a Jarlath Regan gig tonight....actually found tickets to Dylan Moran for next sunday that i bought months ago and forgot about.

Its like finding a fiver in an old pair of jeans except so so much better :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Pter wrote: »
    Whats everyone up to tonight? Off to a Jarlath Regan gig tonight....actually found tickets to Dylan Moran for next sunday that i bought months ago and forgot about.

Its like finding a fiver in an old pair of jeans except so so much better :P

Your right that is soo much better ! I <3 Dylan Moran

I'm going to a boards beers.... its of the Galway Ladies only variety though! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement