Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

tee hee...well i debate about the whole friends-first thing- it makes it sort of complicated, in my experience. They either don't want to wreck friendship/wanna get to know u better/ go oput with you then wreck friendship completely/ say no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

yeah well have a few of them already so neh! Last week a black man tried to get me into his car! I don't mean that in a racist way, he just was...

tee hee...well i debate about the whole friends-first thing- it makes it sort of complicated, in my experience. They either don't want to wreck friendship/wanna get to know u better/ go oput with you then wreck friendship completely/ say no
    well, out of last five boyf's friends first has worked better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rebekah

do all u guys no eachother r somethin??????????? oh n by the way for the girl who ripped the buttons off thet guys shirt? he was def flirtin u should go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You know, I actually understood some of those words.

I must be slipping. I'll have to read something intelligent when I get home...

• Advertisement

rebekah wrote:
    do all u guys no eachother r somethin??????????? oh n by the way for the girl who ripped the buttons off thet guys shirt? he was def flirtin u should go for it.
    boo ya! A few of us know eachother, yeah I'm gonna text him later and offer to sew them back on if he hasn't already got them done!

ya, we know each oda...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

The important thing to remember is, almost all guys are jerks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

The important word there being "almost".

Hello thread :) I can now post here legally and without anchor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

ronoc wrote:

Hello and welcome to where everyone wants to be if their going steady and no one wants to be when their single! ;)

hiya!!! and not all guys are losers, there are one or two specimens that are quite lovely,( those are the ones being investigated and looked for by interpol to national demand)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

ronoc wrote:

Objection! While I have set this thread free from stickiness the rules are still in place. I will however choose to ignore non-single people posting to this thread unless they start bragging about their status.

OBJECTION SUSTAINED!

amp wrote:
    Objection! While I have set this thread free from stickiness the rules are still in place. I will however choose to ignore non-single people posting to this thread unless they start bragging about their status.

OBJECTION SUSTAINED!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

hiya!!! and not all guys are losers, there are one or two specimens that are quite lovely,( those are the ones being investigated and looked for by interpol to national demand)

Interpol, eh? That explains the sudden influx of Frenchmen to this thread...

yeah...tee hee hee...well there's also a few other agencies looking, cia, fbi, MI5, etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Undergod wrote:
    Interpol, eh? That explains the sudden influx of Frenchmen to this thread...
    Damn DGSE, they're always tryin' to track me down...
    If I've told them once, I've told them a thousand times, I AM NOT CARLOS THE JACKAL! Lousy French...

Why is it that when I don't post for a day or two loads happens here but then when I want to be with the posty posty there's no one else here???

Actually don't answer that!

Because you touch yourself at night.

once a month I don't! *me raises eyebrows and stares intently at Sarky!*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Haha good one!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ew.

/me stares back, unperturbed

It's a sin, you know. You'll probably burn in Hell for all eternity. If you weren't already probably going to burn in Hell for various other reasons we won't go into here.

:D Sarky????????

Oh its quite alright it said it on my birthcert I would burn in hell!
    and yeah what she said ^ :D Sarky??????????

Hello, yes?

Tell ya a joke?

Well explain yourself!
    quote "It's a sin, you know. You'll probably burn in Hell for all eternity. If you weren't already probably going to burn in Hell for various other reasons we won't go into here. unquote!

But I don't really want to.

So I won't.

• Advertisement

Sarky do as your told or I'll harass you some more!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement