Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Pter wrote: »
    I can see ill have competition for the belle of the ball competition

Ah why would i even bother turning up

to have a drink and have some fun? Only been to nuig ones but they have been great fun.
    Sure just asked a random hot girl to one in first year and that was great haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

She say yes?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

she did! Surprisingly! which was cool.
    I think girls really like the idea of balls :pac:

heh heh heh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

I will borrow it for trinity ball :pac:
    ohhhh do , and you simply must wear a pretteh bow in your hair

*nyom nyom nyom chocolate*

• Advertisement

I want chocolate!

like this?

avril-lavigne-pregnant.jpg

Wow, i would definately stop talking if she told me to. No small statement, the people who know me will attest to

I want chocolate!

like this?

avril-lavigne-pregnant.jpg
    OHHHH i want her gloves.

yus i do have a bow like that you can borrow!

*passes some chocolate*

If she did that I'd probably collapse.
    /loses balance.
    thought balance would be easier with 3 legs??

emo!! wrote: »
    OHHHH i want her gloves.

yus i do have a bow like that you can borrow!

*passes some chocolate*

Ye it's the gloves that are wanted!
    although it's all good! mmmm fingerless
    yay bow and chocolate :p

• Advertisement

If she did that I'd probably collapse.
    /loses balance.
    thought balance would be easier with 3 legs??

Boo-urns

fingerless gloves are full of win, roll on the winter.. \0/ love winter clothes

you aint getting no lollipop, they're mine, i may or may not have stopped at the shop on my walkies!

dont boo-urns me! hehe

wouldn't you need the fingers in winter?

Ah she jsut walked to shop for lollies, me want

naw cause it makes it impossible to pick things up with normal gloves, so fingerless gloves or mittens(yes am aware ya cant pick things up with them either, but they're just so darn cute!) ftw!

I got a red , orange ,yellow ,and green lolly .. couldnt decide on what colour i wanted!

I want orange or green! Remember the cola ones with teh guy with sunglasses on teh front? mmmmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

*passes some chocolate*

oooooo chocolate! me likey...... I would so go to the shop if i hadnt just eaten my weight again in food...urrghhh........

/*continues watching House*

I want orange or green! Remember the cola ones with teh guy with sunglasses on teh front? mmmmmmmmmm

green it is, orange is in ma belleh

Hmm vaguely. my fave ones were the fizzy orange ones
    oooooo chocolate! me likey...... I would so go to the shop if i hadnt just eaten my weight again in food...urrghhh........

/*continues watching House*

always room for chocolate!! *fires some over*

green it is, orange is in ma belleh

Hmm vaguely. my fave ones were the fizzy orange ones

always room for chocolate!! *fires some over*

Ye they were the fizy orange ones really, think they were meant t be 'cola'.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the best

i want choc bad now. :(

yeah they rawk

wonder can you still get them?! going to go hunting for em tomoro

go to the shop?

i'm scared and there are wolves outside! :p

if you find some post them to me!

• Advertisement

ohh is it a full moon:pac:!

ha i might share, might not!

:(

fine I'll share, stupid sad face!

you are lucky I didn't do my puppy dog eyes, you'd have to do anything!

puppy dog eyes are evil for that reason!

/throws ina little whimper for extra effect.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hears whimper... Pets Tar.

My head is up here.

it worked too well!

no no wimpering!!

*waves at blue*

• Advertisement

395614444_f808ca51dd.jpg

*whimper*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement