Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

twud be a long way from south kilkenny though emo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

that it would!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Angelface1

Sorry...a sensitive soul emo!! Its ok, I will pick myself up off the floor now and get another box of tissues to wipe the tears. My ex. mum in law was a Kilkenny woman!!!!!:p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

drunk

here here, i have a box of tissues here *it comes with the username:P*

Hah ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

dublin goig drinking more, who wanna go

ha someone is going to be hungover tomoro!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

dublin goig drinking more, who wanna go

soon tar soon!

Still resident in galway so until that changes ....! Do go find some good drinking spots! and report back!:D

no hangovers fpr tar :D

you miss prientation? jeez!
    trinity is good for drinking, now home wiht six pack, tbhen town :_)
    was seeing were you t ehre today, no idea how to check :P

no hangovers fpr tar :D

you miss prientation? jeez!
    trinity is good for drinking, now home wiht six pack, tbhen town :_)
    was seeing were you t ehre today, no idea how to check :P

Orientation was a bust! Silly course co ordinator forgot to tell me she circulated that email LAST week!! so no orientation for miss bones! However Miss bones know knows where the museum building is and the grad studies office is! and for now...that will do! Nuff excitement for one day! Have to leave some more getting-lost-on-campus-stories for Monday! Sure how else will i keep all my mates in Galway entertained!

seeing was i WHERE today! jeez ya wana keep tabs on me just ask! :D il make it alot easier for ya!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

under the afluence of incahol?

seems to be. Just like me and dublins finest cider. See you in the pav :p

seeing who looks like a boardsie at orientation.

seems to be. Just like me and dublins finest cider. See you in the pav :p

seeing who looks like a boardsie at orientation.

ha ha ummm was that fun?

umm pav? sorry..what????!!! :D
    ....comon i had to ask for directions like 6 times today up there! im worse than i thought i would be, im utterly hopeless in that smelly godawful city!!

I looked at am map, great fun btw.

the pav is the student bar, silly!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

nnngh.... ah yeah.

I looked at am map, great fun btw.

the pav is the student bar, silly!

ha ha my friend actually told me that at lunch today!! :D jasus i was sooo hungover this morning.

Determined to kill as many braincells as i can this weekend before i start my course on Monday! :pac::pac:

it's nice to sit outside in the grass and look at the students running around anyway, can see myself being there a lot!

it's nice to sit outside in the grass and look at the students running around anyway, can see myself being there a lot!

Coming from a college that did not have an on campus bar i can see this beinga great new novelty for me! :D:D:D:D

you've never had the pleasue of drunk people coming into the library when you are studying dressed as kellogs characters then!
    you are missing out. Student bars <3

you've never had the pleasue of drunk people coming into the library when you are studying dressed as kellogs characters then!
    you are missing out. Student bars <3

Nope! Well the odd character stumbling through college during RAG week but nothing like that! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

Hello people!
    Have not been online in a good while with college...and because I'm in college,I now have a new crush :p:o we flirt alot,he's lovely.So hoping something might happen there

How are ye all?:D:D

i missed rag week these past few years, course was too much work for it, hoepfully can get some madness ging this year.

where you go college Tricemarie? best of luck :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

Liberties
    :pThanks..not sure if u meant best of luck with college,or my crush?:p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Has anyone else seen the new-ish bulmer add? The one with they running around going 'LESS BUMBLE, MORE BUZZ' ???

the crush of course.

Dunno what libterties is

• Registered Users Posts: 30,202 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

evening cuckoos

morning everyone gt 0/

soooooooooooooooooooooooo hungover!

hey emo! :D

• Advertisement