Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

I love dates they are so much fun. I'm not the nervous type at all. I just kinda think of them as a fun way to get to know someone and if they are a weirdo you have just racked up a funny story to tell your friends!!

Total sleezes out there but some are nice ya don't know unless you speak to them. Ya can't blame men for try their luck...isn't that right Acer911 ;)!

me, me, me, im one of those nice guys... thats me shes talking about... haha...

thats for sure, god loves a trier....

hmmm does anyone get the feeling that pixie wanting one of use to ask her out on a date, the cheek of her... tut tut tut... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

acer911 wrote: »
    hmmm do i sense some sarcasm...

Now would I!;)

dulchie75 wrote: »
    Now would I!;)

im guessing you would.... hehe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Pinky Pixie

hmmm does anyone get the feeling that pixie wanting one of use to ask her out on a date, the cheek of her... tut tut tut... :)

Nah I am only two days single there won't be any conudelling for me for a little while!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭ball

Also a new member of the group.

First thing I did was book a trip around the world on my own

• Advertisement

Nah I am only two days single there won't be any conudelling for me for a little while!:)

wow, you really are a newbie, you wont be saying that after years on death row.... haha....

ball wrote: »
    Also a new member of the group.

First thing I did was book a trip around the world on my own

ehhh what???

on your own, jesus thats brave, always thought of doing it but never did.... well done, when you off....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Pinky Pixie

wow, you really are a newbie, you wont be saying that after years on death row.... haha....

How long are you all single? Have I stubbled upon the left on the shelf section of boards( kidding don't beat me)!!

Death row...thanks for that:p! I'm sure there is someone that I could settle with when all my dreams crash and burn :p

ehhh what???

on your own, jesus thats brave, always thought of doing it but never did.... well done, when you off....

Yeah, on my own.
    Leaving in April.

Someone gave me the idea one day last week.
    The next day the deposit is paid and the visa/flights get sorted out.

Heading through Asia for about a month, then Oz for a few months, then about a month in America on the way back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

How long are you all single? Have I stubbled upon the left on the shelf section of boards( kidding don't beat me)!!

Yes. Yes you have.
    Death row...thanks for that:p! I'm sure there is someone that I could settle with when all my dreams crash and burn :p

Try Tar. She'll be anyone you want for the right sexual favour.

• Advertisement

Yeah, on my own.
    Leaving in April.

Heading through Asia for about a month, then Oz for a few months, then about a month in America on the way back.

Good for you, I'm sure you'll have a ball, wish I was that brave.

Jaysus, the guards wouldnt even ask you that, ahh im single only about 2 months, or is that a long time, im not so sure any more...

Ohhh so we are all only people you would settle with after all your dreams are gone, we are like just the last pickings, leftovers, deaperation stations, 3.30am outside of coppers job, hmmm, not impressed by that at all... lol... :D

Good for you, I'm sure you'll have a ball, wish I was that brave.

Pun intended? :pac:

Yeah, on my own.
    Leaving in April.

Impressive, well done, you are going to have a whale of a time.... pretty jealous now i have to say....

Sarky wrote: »
    Yes. Yes you have.

Try Tar. She'll be anyone you want for the right sexual favour.

hmmm, who is ths Tar lady you speak of...

Pun intended? :pac:

Are you offering your services :D

She co-moderates this forum. Look at the bottom right of The Cuckoo's Nest.

She co-moderates this forum. Look at the bottom right of The Cuckoo's Nest.

and you say she's good for a quickie, eh....

Well my fellow singletons, I'm off to my cold bed all by my lonesome :(, don't stay up too late now, we all need our beauty sleep or we'll be on death row forever hehe

and you say she's good for a quickie, eh....

And MAYBE MORE!

• Advertisement

Does anyone else find it uncomfortable not knowing what gender everyone else here is?

Well my fellow singletons, I'm off to my cold bed all by my lonesome :(, don't stay up too late now, we all need our beauty sleep or we'll be on death row forever hehe

me too, wait im not for a second insuating that im going to dulchie's bed, although, could that be arranged, no, emm ok, ill just wait here so... night

*waves*

I'll tell if you do:D

And MAYBE MORE!

wow, ive got to meet this girl... or wait a second do i, i bet shes 60 and is a MAN....

ahhh, suppose i can just dream...

Does anyone else find it uncomfortable not knowing what gender everyone else here is?

emm no not really tbh, ha, im male, well i was the last time i checked anyway... so if you are of the female species feel free to flirt away...

me too, wait im not for a second insuating that im going to dulchie's bed, although, could that be arranged, no, emm ok, ill just wait here so... night

*waves*

You crack me up.........:D

You crack me up.........:D

is it lettuce???

is it love???[/quote

Oh no, you mentioned the L word, you're not a man, you're an imposter:eek:

Where's everyone gone:(

• Advertisement

Probably went for an orgy. Looks like they forgot to invite you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement