Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

We's jivin' to teh godfather of soul...

Welcome to our duengon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

we all single......................yay.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

I was just thinkin there myself...this is the happiest singles thread ever maybe?

Well its gotten here from being all sad and lonely.

*stops thinking before he gets upset again!

/pulls standing light over and pretends to sing into it....Yooooowwwww!

I thank me.

And teh shti...

well i cry myself to sleep cose i feel so lonely.........my heart was torn in two when my EX cheated on me a few months ago and since i havent been able to find someone that i truly want to go out with...... :(

but anyway we all single..............yay............ :D

• Advertisement

*wonders how we can get good decent twenty something year old women onto this thread to woo :confused:

Are there any on boards?

there is....my ex is one! :(

theres others tho!

Oh...

Any of them enjoy utterly wasting their time?

Not anymore I dont think....something to do with having a life! And fulltime employment

• Advertisement

I never got this 'life' thing...

What does it entail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

THEZAPPA wrote:
    well i cry myself to sleep cose i feel so lonely.........my heart was torn in two when my EX cheated on me a few months ago and since i havent been able to find someone that i truly want to go out with...... :(

but anyway we all single..............yay............ :D

Ouch ya poor thing :(

My relationship ended because we both just grew apart, the love just faded away. That sounds ok, but it's not, we had a 4 year relationship, I lived with her for 4 years ( we met in college, were sharing a house that's how we met ), I saw that our relationship having difficulty, but I chose to ignore it because I didn't want to admit it to myself, until it was too late :(

Biggest regret so far, but hey, screw that stuff, this is the singles thread, and it's on and upwards from here on in, for all I know, this could be the best thing that has happend to me. Hurrah! :cool:

Life™ envolves having activities that require you to goto bed at sensible hours and get up early in the morning. It also requires a sensible diet and a lot of real world™ friends.

Along with this having a girl friend and a routine of some sort that doesn't involve talking to people you never met before helps

thats my uptake on it anyway

sjones wrote:
    for all I know, this could be the best thing that has happend to me. Hurrah! :cool:

Yes it is a good thread...

Farls wrote:
    Life™ envolves having activities that require you to goto bed at sensible hours and get up early in the morning. It also requires a sensible diet and a lot of real world™ friends.

Along with this having a girl friend and a routine of some sort that doesn't involve talking to people you never met before helps

Not trying to be rude! But do you follow your own advice?

sjones...your situation sounds so similar to mine...it probably sounds like a lot of break ups tho i suppose!

Farls wrote:

/takes note of 'world' and 'friend'...

sjones wrote:
    Ouch ya poor thing :(

My relationship ended because we both just grew apart, the love just faded away. That sounds ok, but it's not, we had a 4 year relationship, I lived with her for 4 years ( we met in college, were sharing a house that's how we met ), I saw that our relationship having difficulty, but I chose to ignore it because I didn't want to admit it to myself, until it was too late :(

Biggest regret so far, but hey, screw that stuff, this is the singles thread, and it's on and upwards from here on in, for all I know, this could be the best thing that has happend to me. Hurrah! :cool:

very true,the worst was he did it for no reason,i know its because he is a player and found out he cheated on all this other girlfriends.

and he was nice shy,but what can you do my very first love.

but im over him now i actually cant see how i ever fancied him.

we are single...........we are the best yay....!
    and thanks sjones i needed to hear that from someone. :)

I'm an outsider trying to get back into the swing of Life™. I was in it until this break up happened! Then things went down the pan and I sit on here at night because sitting in bed thinking about it only makes things worse! :(

THEZAPPA wrote:
    we are single...........we are the best yay....!
    and thanks sjones i needed to hear that from someone. :)

No problem babe :)

• Advertisement

Farls wrote:
    sjones...your situation sounds so similar to mine...it probably sounds like a lot of break ups tho i suppose!

Really? Wanna talk about it? I know this isn't PI or anything.. you can pm if you like.
    Farls wrote:
    I'm an outsider trying to get back into the swing of Life™. I was in it until this break up happened! Then things went down the pan and I sit on here at night because sitting in bed thinking about it only makes things worse! :(

I'm sitting here because I'm finished work and I don't go back to college until Sept 19th. However, I should be in bed, but it's easier to post on here than it is to dream about past stuff.

sjones wrote:
    No problem babe :)

thanks ;)

*gasp*

Ah no point in bringing this thread to tears over the whole thing! And i'm a bit lazy for PM's (if i tell the truth i dont want to go thru it all again) I do the same thing...stay on here till i'm tired enough to just fall asleep.

i come on here and pass time.

also to forget about all the things that are bad in my life.

So anyway, lets get kind of back on topic!!!!

Ok, so I'm only single for 4 weeks, I have been with several people since becoming single, rebound and all that, I don't want to get into another relationship for a while, I want to find myself again... but anway... I'm hopless at chatting people up, everyone I was with, were people that I knew..went to school with or whatever. I can't go up to someone I don't know and just start talking, it's just not really me, if I don't really have something to say then I won't say anything...

I hate chatup lines, I don't believe they work. So how about it guys and girls, should I change the way I'm thinking, and just bit my lip upon approach and just start talking to someone. Also I don't want to annoy some poor girl who is out and just wants to be alone. The last thing I'd want is someone trying to chat me up, when I have no interest.

But if I think like that I'm doomed!

More positivity please!

You's is killing me...

4 weeks? not that long...I'm around the same but its more like 6 weeks ago that it started happening.

I didnt do the rebound thing...had the chance to but turned it down...couldn't get my head around it not being her and it still felt like i was cheating just chattin up girls.

Definitley change your thinking...chat women up...I have confidence enough to do it thank god. I just run out of things to say is all...or I say something wrong...like make a rude joke that might be funny in a pub full of lads but not when your trying to make a gud impression!

Cool, I'll try that.

Ok so lads, which county has the finest women? I'm voting for Cork. My god their beautiful down there.

• Advertisement

Not a chance has to be northern...derry, tyrone or down. no question about it

Was out with a doll from tyrone all last weekend...soooo tasty :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement