Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

dare I ask what is the D4 jock rule!? And so what you're a jock now too???
    What have I told you, you love her so be happy for her, even if its not with you, you should want to see her happy if you love her so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Le Rack wrote:
    What have I told you, you love her so be happy for her, even if its not with you, you should want to see her happy if you love her so much.

A LOT easier said than done...

Farls wrote:
    A LOT easier said than done...
    I know.... fcuk I know...
    As much as I want him to be happy the thought of my ex with his girlf maks me sick with rage, cuz I want him to be happy with me.
    But even if you don't fully mean it or whatever those words have incredible impact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

I love Johnny!!

jezza wrote:
    I love Johnny!!

if he loves you back get off this thread! :p

and Le Rack...I know they have massive impact those words but if you mean them like I did/do they will make you the better person in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

*Snigger*

Yeah I know, it was a different ex that said them to me and he has no idea the respect I hace for him for it.
    I'm still trying to convince myself that if he's happier with her he's better with her but it tough.
    And Sarky you are mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Oi whos he laughing at??

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Been single for the last two years now.
    Quite lonely and sad over it, but hey, I'm sure a few people are...

I'm currently being sought by the ex's new partner, for what I assume is a hiding, seeing as she believes I owe her money.

Sad, isn't it.

RopeDrink wrote:
    I'm currently being sought by the ex's new partner, for what I assume is a hiding, seeing as she believes I owe her money.

2 years later?...must be a right bit of money shes thinking she's owed...hate the messy break ups. I'm guessing nothing will come of that though so I wouldnt loose sleep over it although I doubt you have!

• Advertisement
  • Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Aye, it was rather messy...

I don't know who the guy is (And personally I don't care) but the good thing is that a certain few of my friends do, and they've made it perfectly clear that they will quite simply annihilate the guy if he so much tries anything (And believe me, they would - And they'd do it nice and sneaky, too - They're evil, and smart people, so I can only imagine what would happen).

She's also been notified by my best mate (who she also annoyed a few times, which hasn't pleased her in the slightest) that she, too, isn't safe...

Things have been nice and quiet for me, so I won't complain.
    I'm not into any of that crap myself, but if my Ex is willing to send her boyfriend over to my fathers house looking for me, then I have no problem giving a go ahead to some of my friends visitng him in his place of work (Or, preferably, outside of work) or even their OWN home for a friendly chat...

It's a horrible scenario - I just wish everyone could get along.

Anyhow, ever since then (And after I got over the whole 'being cheated on' situation) I'm just another regular single Joe who is just walking lazily through life wondering if anyone special will come my way.

Wishful thinking, but thats me.

Thats shocking like, thank god i've never been in that sort of situation.

It would be very easily for someone to read that and jump to conclusions that its childish bull**** etc, but I understand how far messyness like that can go. Anyway best job is to just forget the whole lot, I wouldn't bother with revenge or getting other people involved. She's obviously not worth the hassle.

Theres more than you might think in that wishful thinking kind of mood, things will come good though, if they don't then i'm screwed as well :(

Don't worry guys we're not all screwed I've seen glimpes of that light recently!
    Sorry to hear boiut your sit. Rope, an ex of mine nearly beat up another ex for treating me like crap and there was a list of people who wanted to kill my most recent ex.... (don't worry your safe now)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

he he rachie....ok which ex was this that got beat up?? Do I know him?

Oh I have forgotten it all - The majority of the above mentioned scenario was instigated BY my friends - They're making it their business seeing as the ex in question has pissed them off herself. I live with my best mate, too, so if the guy had called to my house rather than my fathers (my ex knows where I live, hence it was funny that he went to the other house rather than mine) he would have recieved, at the very least, a kitchen knife in the stomach for appearing on 'her' property. She's vicious, but thankfully the guy has some kind of brain activity and refrained from coming near my house.

I really don't care about the situation myself - If people make it their business, then they can live with whatever happens from it - I'll just be getting on with my life, dealing with more important matters.

I personally wish everyone can get along, as I have no love for all this 'so and so will do this and that' on both sides.

It's all really pathetic, but thats what relationships 'can' bring you, so careful all you taken folk.

As for you, Le Rack, that is certainly a rather odd situation :)
    Perked me up though, if you don't mind me saying so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

yeah, good idea. This summer I went through an experience of losing all my best friends because of a misunderstanding that led to an argument where we all said things that can't be taken back. But I'm moving onwards. Sure, I talk to some of them now, and yeah I'm still afraid that one of the girls wants to cut my head off, but hey, you get used to it after a while. So I can kinda relate in a non-related way...

Ah sure rope it was kinda funny! Well scary at the time, cuz I thought yer man would really do some damage and then the guy everyone wanted dead was kept alive by my doing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

kept alive.....dun dun dun , one for Nash Bridges Id say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Yes, reanimated corpses are the solution to all the problems of Singledom...

Or maybe I haven't thought this through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

SebtheBum wrote:
    Yes, reanimated corpses are the solution to all the problems of Singledom...
    Or just corpses......necrophelia anyone?

• Advertisement

Number6 wrote:
    Maggots make it tickle

Or just corpses......necrophelia anyone?
    oocky

:(

Hold on my friends bands have a song... find track find track...

Sexuality of Death

"Underage necrophelia,
    Died so young, don't have my gun.
    Still got blamed insane kids on the brain
    Baby blind, coming clean acid washed off my brain
    Lime Green

The Sexuality of Death
    moments gone starting fresh
    The SExuality of Black
    Off a leash I am crack"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

hillside stranglers tbh

Que Ms. Yeller?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Single for over a year sometimes lonely other times i just love it !

Good for going out for a night but thats about it

Hello!

I don't need a boyfriend I got new shoes!

• Advertisement

Really? Shoes can do that?

Do... do you still wear them afterwards?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement