Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

no. once you trip you fall, and it takes a hell of a time to pick yourself up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Never got up but im tryin!

No puns please :rolleyes:

keep on climbing

Na ive given up for the present

sigh...

• Advertisement

:confused:

you can't give up!
    You want to move on then stick to it, no matter how much it hurts cuz that's just part of the process, the thought of a certain guy with anyone else absolutely kills me but I'm living on, you have to

But it just wouldnt be fair to any girl to be with me cause i still want les so much :(

so don't be with any other girl, you're not going to be with he either, if you realy want to move on, it's just part of it! Seven months right here!

I just want things the way they were :( Hey we're on topic :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I'm sure she wouldn't like you to be feeling like this.. you only live once. What will be .. will be. But in the mean time, enjoy yourself and don't close any doors!

Easier to close them. Girls are bad :mad:

you have a point cork but you don't know the whole sit so neh...

Things aren't ever gonna be the same again I learned that the hard way, you have to move on no matter how much it hurts, and I know it does, but it's for your own happiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I kind of meant don't close any doors to new things.. keep yourself open to new things!!

But happiness is with the person you love :(

not if they don't love you back.
    it's a two way thing, if you love some one and they don't feel the same then it will hurt so much more than anything you could ever imagine...

You dont have to tell me! But even knowing you could be with her is better than knowing you cant :(

no, knowing you *could* be with some one is worse than knowing you can't, at least when you know you can't that's it, end of, but when there's a chance no matter how minute, you still cling on to that and end up wasting your life. Or at least part of it...

Well id consider wishing and imagining about less of a waste of time that being constantly depressed :(

Yeah curable depression not the sort of whirling depression you end up in as a result of clinging onto something that's not there and nearly killing yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Your all still here! :eek:

Had my grad yesterday, met my ex (she was in my class) for first time since break up 3 months ago, then i met her new b/f...great grad like. The one thing i asked her not to do after the break up and she done it.

Anyway thats it over...thats the hardest thing done. I then proceeded to the pub and got drunk with all my mates, and somehow managed to get more female attention than any other night EVER :) . Had two of the best looking dolls in college chat ME up, and am just a step away from asking them out, if i feel like it ;)

She made an ass of herself with him anyway, she wasnt invited to the pub afterwards with the rest of the class and everyone just seen it as stupid and spiteful.

Personally, i done what i do best...i sickened them with happiness, i went on to have the time of my life. :):):)

Not wanting to see people ever again tho :( This is just making me worse, im going bed before i hit rock bottom again :( Night All

Well done farls! Theres even pics of me here now! back a few pages!

You have to hit rock bottom before you can solve it! I've been there! I o.d'd more than once. You'll be fine, you've got friends, talk to them, I know guys don't do the girly sharing of emotions thing but you're gonna have to with some one if you wanna get through this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Le Rack wrote:
    Well done farls! Theres even pics of me here now! back a few pages!

You have to hit rock bottom before you can solve it! I've been there! I o.d'd more than once. You'll be fine, you've got friends, talk to them, I know guys don't do the girly sharing of emotions thing but you're gonna have to with some one if you wanna get through this.

I'll have to go back and look ;)

And you'd be surprised...i have a few friends who have a been through this kinda thing/going through it now and we've told the truth to each other like, really helps.

Well i've been to rock bottom now and i'm back on my way up...I can honestly hold my hands up and say I'm no longer "in love" with her, actually after her stunt yesterday i dont know if i even love her as a friend, and for the first time ever i'm going to have to say yes...its her loss.

that's the spirit! Member that guy I would have given my life for? Well he's a fukkin prick, he's been a right dick to me lately and I really can't stand to be around him!

And teh most recent "love of my life" well after six months of fighting we is friends again, I stil hate the thought of him in the relationship he's in but that's his choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You see, kids?

Love is ACTUALLY sweet, sweet revenge...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

nothing worse than getting over someone then getting back into em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Men are there to be used. Use them before they use you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

If I don't get used soon, I'll start to go off...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Ill use ya hun! Then drop you like a hot potato

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement