Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Amz wrote:
    Aww petal, the mere fact that you have to post about sex is proof enough that you're getting about as much as a eunuch, monk in the Himalayas.
    d'ya know what???
    I'm laughing my ass of here, cuz, A. I never specifically posted about sex, B. I am actually getting more than an African Bullfrog (fact) and C. that fact that you had to post something like that just shows you're lame ass effort to hide you bitterness and jealousy towards those who have social lives and are getting some sexually orientated action! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Methinks the lady doth protest too much ...

You're proving very helpful LeRack, I didn't think it was actually possible for anyone, particularly someone who claims to be female, to come accross as so desperate ... This is all very enlightening.

It's a sad day when you have to lie on an internet forum in attempt to appear "cool" by claiming to be having tonnes of sex. "A well fed man doesn't talk about food".

"An African bullfrog"? Is that supposed to equate to some kind of figure? I'm fairly sure there are more than one species of frog native to Africa. How am I to know that the mating habits "African Bullfrog" you speak of weren't the basis for Vulcan mating habits?

Perhaps you and your eunuch monk friends are in the habit of accepting what people say at face value when they say "fact" after it, but it doesn't mean anything to me. You'd be just as well saying Purple Monkey Dishwasher, at least it's not as pathetic, but gets the same reaction ... It's just a word petal, it means nothing when you use it like that. In fact it just serves to make you seem stupid.

Also chickaroo, assuming anything about people, particularly people you've never met, does npt help your pathetic little "Oim have teh secks!" crusade.

The saying, "Better to remain silent and appear foolish, than to open your mouth and prove it" seems to have been coined for people like you. Alas you'll no doubt feel the need to "entertain" yourself by wasting bandwith and our time with some quip about my sexual habits. Don't bother ...

And I'm sure in sixty years when you're alone and riddled with some form of frog herpes and other STIs, you'll sit there in your council lillypad with your millions of half African Bullfrog - Half (I can only assume) human babies, counting your child benefit and you'll look back on this time and think "Wow, I proved Amz wrong. I really showed her!"

Go read a book and leave the computer alone. God knows what the radiation will do to your already special lickle brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

this thread = barrel'O'Laughs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

It's gotten a bit nasty and spikey all of a sudden hasn't it?

Although...
    Amz wrote:
    Aww petal, the mere fact that you have to post about sex is proof enough that you're getting about as much as a eunuch, monk in the Himalayas.
    and...
    Amz wrote:
    Also chickaroo, assuming anything about people, particularly people you've never met, does npt help your pathetic little "Oim have teh secks!" crusade.
    ...does seem to be *ahem* slightly self-contradictory.

In my humble opinion, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Amz, I like it.

• Advertisement

SebtheBum wrote:
    In my humble opinion, of course.
    Maybe you'd consider keeping your opinions to yourself then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

/me sexxors amz up.

God, it makes me HOT when you bring out the flame.

*UNF*

<3 amzie

Plenty more where that came from baby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Amz has saved this thread from a fate worse than LOL.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Sarky wrote:
    Amz has saved this thread from a fate worse than LOL.
    Would that be lollers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Amz FTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Bravo Amz Bravo.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I just have one questions for you Amz,
    were you wearing the fukme boots when you posted that? :D cuz ur makin' me hottttt

unf unf :v:

/me holds up sign: Amz Ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You're still drunk, aren't you? :)

only a little...but not to worry!
    as soon as 5pm rolls around Im heading out for refills!
    huzzah!

Darling Darling Darling (Amz), I don't give a sh!t what you say, or what you think, or what anyone else thinks, I am my own person, I'm individual and I'm confident, I do what I want, when I want.
    This is the single peoples thread, it is called such for a reason, it used to be a sad bitter place but then it became fun, then you arrived. You're bitter, sour, just as we all were once. GET OVER IT.
    I never once lied, and claimed to "get tonnes of sex" merely that I am having fun, and being young something I am more than entitled to. I'm not desperate, but I can't talk about my reasons for this as you will just twist my words into yet another "I'm so desperate" plea.
    I see you too, are one of those girls who wants to be a princess when you grow up, you want to go to princess college and wear a big pink dress and marry the handsome prince, yeah there's one in my year, we tried to get her to come live in the real world but it didn't work... I only hope the same doesn't happen to you...
    Africa bullfrog, if you're oh so interested, look it up, it's got a very high sex drive...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Yeah...as I was told today....god, ye really are so mean in here...

And yeah, Le Rack is right...what right do you have to judge what the rest of us are like? In this world we all have to make our own choices, and I thinks you made the wrong one the day you entered this thread, cos you seem to be pissing so many people off.

emm it appears the only one she's pissing off is me...

Nope....she been getting on my nerves a bit too...

• Advertisement

Amz FTW!

sorry, but what did that mean?

Yeah enlighten us all what does FTW mean...

Amz and OLDYELLAR FTW.That is all.

LAURA!!! spill!

Night Kids.

you area a meanie poop!

Oh irony thou art wasted on LeRack, perhaps when she finishes the Leaving Cert. and is in the "Real World" she will learn the error of her ways.

'Til then we can only hope that modern medicine keeps her confined to her bedroom until a cure is found for whatever it is that ails her.

Le Rack wrote:
    I see you too, are one of those girls who wants to be a princess when you grow up, you want to go to princess college and wear a big pink dress and marry the handsome prince, yeah there's one in my year, we tried to get her to come live in the real world but it didn't work... I only hope the same doesn't happen to you...

ehhhh thats not Amz at all...I know her personally as many people here do and not only is she the exact opposite of that description (gawd only knows where you came up with it) she is one of the nicest, most intelligent women on boards. Sorry Amz I just couldnt help meself ;)
    its just a piss take thread in a piss take forum ...time to cop on?

• Advertisement

i know its a piss take, I am a piss take!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement