Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

did you not talk about it when you told him, usually there is a good few days chat involved in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Well, we've talked about it before, but this was a couple of months ago, we said we'd get to know each other a bit more, we've continued flirting and all that, and i just needed to tell him cos it was driving me insane all week. I was meant to see him today, except i'm in waterford, he's in New Ross, and I'm babysitting. Should I call him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

SOCK BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEn are evil. end of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Le Rack wrote:
    SOCK BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEn are evil. end of.

Ah we're not all bad, don't generalise :)

Girls are mean :(

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I finally understand Le Rack.

It's sort of a self-actualisation.

By the way, I got dunped on Tuesday. Well...when I say dumped, I mean disowned and spat on, but dumped will do for these circumstances.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Now that Karl Hungus has paid me the ULTIMATE COMPLIMENT, it is only a matter of time before the ladies, they jump on me.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Sarky wrote:
    Now that Karl Hungus has paid me the ULTIMATE COMPLIMENT, it is only a matter of time before the ladies, they jump on me.
    Damn straight. Who wouldn't kill for those tenticles? Ladies? Come on, I defy you not to be awe-struck by those chiselled features!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Been single now for 1 week after a relationship that lasted exactly 20 months. Man it sucks but "the strongest man is he who stands alone" so lets bring it on!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

D-Generate wrote:
    Been single now for 1 week after a relationship that lasted exactly 20 months. Man it sucks but "the strongest man is he who stands alone" so lets bring it on!!

...No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were. Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee...

I'm really more of a peninsula.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

bleh.. Have't posted in here for a while. Still single and not really enjoying it..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I'd like to think of myself as an isthmus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Ruaidhri wrote:
    ...No man is an island...

But if you tie a couple together you can make a pretty good raft

Women, having a higher body fat ratio, would float better.

So fat women are the ideal fellow passengers for dangerous cruises... got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

Undergod wrote:
    So fat women are the ideal fellow passengers for dangerous cruises... got it.
    interesting, thought your food supply wouldnt last long

Your postcount is 1337! Probably not for long.

Girls are b!tches, damn straight! But men are just immature and evil.
    Hullabaloo, explain your understanding of me further...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭cil_aine

im single, and i happen to love it!
    hehe i'm so smug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

cil_aine wrote:
    im single, and i happen to love it!
    hehe i'm so smug.
    Smug git.

Single and learnin' to get used to it.

Frankly, it's better than the alternative.

• Advertisement

And the alternative is? I'm single and hoping that some prince charming appears sometime soon...damn misleading fairytales...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Uck, prince charming? How boring.

I'm waiting for some James Dean type to pull up on his moter bike. Where have all the bad boys gone?

Le Rack wrote:
    Hullabaloo, explain your understanding of me further...
    I'm not really bothered.

I'm sure you'll work it out for yourself if you think about it.

but I won't really!

Me melts at thought of James Dean!.... Hehe, I founded me another super nerd, good times!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

2 Jimmy Dean Posters on my wall. I Rock, Miss Me!!??!!

fúck yeah aint been talking to ya in ages, mind if I come see your room? For James Dean purposes of course?

Course thts th e reason Rach..
    And what, ye dont believe in Prince Charming? I'm telling Santa!

who? I've got like four guys to chose from, so not caring.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

2 jimmy posters/4 sack posters(stolen billboards)/1 lightbox art cover/ 1 oasis/ 1 from my old band

• Advertisement

Yeah but can I come see them???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement