Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Jesus!

He must've been crazy* about you...

*"crazy" being the operative word

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

yeah still is... a year later....
    and with one drunken kiss a few months ago he went around telling everyone we're back together!

Oh no, you fool!:eek:

How'd ya sort that one out? (Stop me whenever I'm prying or being nosy, btw)

it's fine!

Well "one drunken night" was in November, and I only found out that a week ago, so I assume it's all died down, we don't really speak much... cuz stuff hapens... I don't even like him that much!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Le Rack wrote:
    here's what ya do.
    *leans in close to Scraggs*
    ya get urself, a brown paper bag, some chlorform, a rag, and some handcuffs....

Or you could go out and just flirt with every three legged creature on the scene. It's foolproof, trust me.

*takes out notebook*
    *jots down important points*
    -chloroform
    -do research into places that sell sturdy handcuffs
    -flirt with three leggeed creatures [*wonders how flirting with skippy the 3legged cat from down the road will do any good]

EDIT; ooops sorry interupted juicy affair with older man [yes i'm aware i'm totally exaggerating]

• Advertisement

mmm well maybe not the cat... unless it's owner is a fine specimen then you could flirt with the cat.

Yeah, I know how it goes...
    Seeing an ex again + high intake of alcohol = Next morning largely consisting of "What the fcuk did I do last night?!"

We've all been there... Well, all of us idiots anyway.:(

Nice to know that one blew over. As for me... A couple of my exes hate my guts. A lot. Another has only just started speaking to me again after a year (a YEAR:eek: ) of blanking me completely, and... The rest grand. Still...

I prefer being single right now, tbh.

okay, past two and a half year's exes roughly

Tractor boy - together a year, had to make himfight with me and dump a week after my actual dumping or him - still sorta friends.

A Guy - very brief - were best friends - denied ever being with me - doesn't talk to me anymore

Crazy Fcuker - on/off 6 months - cheated numerous times - drifted apart - didn't speak - kinda okay now

Above Fella (druggie) - two months - would still lick the ground I walked on, and would've from our first encounter. - still wants me - smells BAD!

Most Recent - 2weeks - dumped me for ex - I was rebound of ex - didn't talk for 6 months and when we did we fought - now okay.

ya see the ex is part of the being 'messed with' part... i dont understand whats goin on.. totally messing with me!! pfff...

Skippy owner is one of my mates and female so that plan isnt gonna work i'm afraid!
    Perhaps i should be out right now instead of posting with strangers on an internet forum... that might be the problem :)

Eventful 2 and a half years darlin...:D

Now, as the counsellor might say: What did you learn about yourself in these experiences?:rolleyes:

Useless buggers.

Seriously tho, was it worth it? All the turmoil and stress?

• Advertisement

yes.

I adored all of them and had some fantastic times with them, honestly some of the happiest of my life.

As for what I learned, control your impulses, don't do LDR, and nerds are the randiest fcukers going so stick with them, especially rocker nerds!

pardon my ignorance whats LDR?

long distance relationship

thanks! man i am dense tonight....
    any other words of wisdom?

follow your heart and trust your instincts, in matters of love forget your head and listen to your heart.

Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart.

I have no idea what movie it is but I love that bit!

It's from Meet Joe Black...

And anyway, Fcuk all that, I'm listening to my head for once and staying outta that game.

All I ever learnt from my experiences in love was that I clearly am too sensitive for this world, and now I'm more fcuked up than I ever was.

So, for the good of myself and humanity, I'm staying single.:v:

I'll toughin ya up boyo!
    Ya gotta learn how to roll with the punches even if it is a very big roll!

"The only thing I ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya"

Live on. Live strong. Love.

Goodnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Meh, I wouldn't worry about it...you'll go through a lot of freaks before you find "the one", just enjoy the ride*!!

*pardon the pun

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Le Rack wrote:
    yes.

I adored all of them and had some fantastic times with them, honestly some of the happiest of my life.

As for what I learned, control your impulses, don't do LDR, and nerds are the randiest fcukers going so stick with them, especially rocker nerds!
    nerds do indeed rock, its a shame that some fo them do not posess the nesseccary social skills

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Both mr. badd :v:

It's Ms. Badd :D

And single ain't so bad...I'm quite enjoying it at the mo (in between the random bouts of needy insanity)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Saturday Night didn't go quite as planned, so am still single...goddamn!

Yo Ms. Badd!!!

You will be single till you die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Possible slur on kettle by pot there.

I didn't mean Ms. Badd, and believe it or not I do not in fact rave about all my social activities on here.

That was low, even for you.

jee thanx luv

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Le Rack wrote:
    Yo Ms. Badd!!!

You will be single till you die.

What an endearing sentiment. I must have been a bad puppy in a past life to warrant that :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

No problem.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement