Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

that may take some time......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Yeah I went through a few, most I have seen before. I love how your posts go from 00:08 to 8:00 and then all through the day. Baby you need to work out your fustrations some other way!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

*Page* wrote:
    even though i'm not technically singel can i still stand and stair at all you singel people...

Well us singel people won't have to log out in order to stair at this thread. Banned for LIFE! Say hi to OLDYELLAR for me.

I like being single. I like going out with someone too but only when they dont do your head in.

not really, see I joined toward the end of school so have had a lot of spare time on my hands, the band is on a bit of a break, and I train 2/3 times a week but if you'd car to notice I'm not really on at weekends and never between 1am and at least 9am if not later!

• Advertisement

Joejoem says relax! Ah yeah Im just taking the piss. I have a mate that would love you, he is mad into his kung fu (shaulin) and a very handsome bugger. Although your possibly a bit young, what age are you?

nearly 18????
    keep going???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 boxer

Hey im single 2 any room 4 me round here. :cool:

___________________-
    boxer

I miss saying that, NEARLY 18, Nearly 19. Now its I just turned 24... Not that I feel old, I feel prime, Its just that you wait for ages to be older and then you start saying whoa! slow down. I have thirtyphobia. Oh have I gone off topic? What do you want to know? what part of the country are you in?

Certainly boxer. Welcome to boards. Please drop the text speak though, this isn't a mobile phone.

• Advertisement

the south. I have 18phobia!!!
    Well honestly just ask him to marry me the fact that you say he's good looking and does Shaulin is enough!
    I'll be back soon I'm off to watch Buffy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

/me checks arms.

Nope. Not a single beeatch hanging off them.

CURSE YOU, FATE!!!

*Shakey fist*

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I know a simple solution to your probelm there Sarky...but it invloves about $500 and some time off from work :D

hey sarky I'll hang off your arm!

back off biatch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Meow!

Cat Fight!

/me retracts claws and purrrrs
    Im a lover not a fighter :p

No! Both of you FIGHT FOR MY AFFECTIONS!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

i have the padling pool, but its gonna take me a minute to get the mud,
    just get undressed for the moment and work yourselves up.. :)

• Advertisement

Sarky wrote:
    No! Both of you FIGHT FOR MY AFFECTIONS!
    nah it wouldnt be a fair fight...I am a ninja in my other secret life..
    ooops..hold on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

amp wrote:
    Well us singel people won't have to log out in order to stair at this thread. Banned for LIFE! Say hi to OLDYELLAR for me.
    Harsh but fair.
    Stupid couples "looking at single people".... pfff WE DON'T WANT YOUR PITTY

*runs away crying*

thats alright, bring it on luv!
    I can take ya! Didn't I tell you?
    I'm a butterfly! No One Ever suspects the Butterfly!
    *me starts to strip.....
    Wheres that mud pool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Le Rack wrote:
    Wheres that mud pool!
    In my pants.
    (I really should wipe more thoroughly.)

its funny you say that, I have a nice collection of butterflies. They were sealed in glass to preserve thier lifelike quality...
    me sneaks into mud pool with ninja stealthness and sneekiness :p

You may now fight for my love.

I got banned but I'm back! To let You know! That! I can Really Shake 'em Down! (sorry I watched Dirty Dancing last night!)

Thats hit!
    *me rips off t-shirt
    Bring it on BEAT!
    *I dive at you, take you down by the ankles, and sit on top of you while pulling your hair!

* I reach up and grab your head, pull you forward and you flip over onto your back. I jump up and pin you down...sliding all over you because of the slippy mud ofcourse.
    when you begin to give up I quickly flip you onto your side and hog tie you and I stand up as the Victor...the crowd cheers!

now where is my Sarky trophy damn it

I dont think so, I quickly chew and wriggle out of the ropes, sliding at you and taking you down with a double leg take down and then a roundhouse kick to the face, throwing for a moment. You open your eyes to see my fist delivering the final blow and ONE TWO THREE YOUR OUT

Sarky darling....?

• Advertisement

ya, thats what you think...I faked the knock out and when you had your back turned i jumped on you taking you down. Your face deep in the mud I held your head down until you raised up your hand signaling you couldnt breath and that you had given up.

I once again, claim my Sarky Prize :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement