Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Aye. Never fall for someone with a really cool name, it's a bitch to get out of your head after 7 months. Well 10 months if you include the whole..."liking them before actually telling them" period.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

He...thanks guys, its actually a quote from the end of Macbeth, jsut to let you know...after Lady Macbeth dies.
    Yeah, the cool/odd name hurts to get it ut of your mind, but a really ordinary name can piss you off cos so many people have it and it reminds you of them.

I declare 4 forbidden names: Cornelious, Sebastian, Fabian and Theodore. I am never, EVER allowed fall for one of those names. They were the names I had to find, and I fell for the first one that I did find. It's really killing me today. 7 months and he doesn't give a ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Rozabeez wrote:
    I declare 4 forbidden names: Cornelious, Sebastian, Fabian and Theodore
    Bugger.:rolleyes: :D
    Well that's one less potential gf!
    its actually a quote from the end of Macbeth
    How in all that is good and holy did I get that wrong.
    Seriously, I could swear that you'd just changed ur sig to bamboozle me, but that would be just nuts - besides, this fits in with my typical scatterbrainedness... Honestly... What am I like...:o
    Rozabeez wrote:
    7 months and he doesn't give a ****.
    Look at it this way: If his attitude is as bad as that, then you're clearly better off out of it now rather than later. To be that apathetic about something which lasted 7 months sounds kinda heartless to me, naive and inexperienced tho I am. So fcuk him, obviously not good enuff for you (cool name excepting, obviously :))

He, I got screamed at in the street by one of my ex-best friends the other day, I just kept walking cos I would have hit him otherwise...he was screaming about me talking to another ex-best friend, so I sent her a letter today, she replied telling me where to go, and so i wrote a really angry letter to her which she ripped up in my face. Moral of the story is, if someone is a total asshole for that long, its better you leave them to it and move on!
    And yeah, macbeth...only way I know it is cos I'm in it, and its pretty much one of the few quotes that survived a comedy rewrite..hehehe..or I could say I did it to bamboozle you..

• Advertisement

SebtheBum wrote:
    Bugger.:rolleyes: :D
    Well that's one less potential gf!

Well sir, VERY cool name....but I'm afraid the age gap would have you arrested! :D

Anyways, I'm alright now, we had a huge row and we'll most likely never speak to each other again. 'tis easier to hate him than to want him back! Time to move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

So much easier to hate!
    Anyone up for a good analysing cuz I need to analyse a guy and our situation!
    Seb don't worry, plenty other girls will want at some stage... when it's less illegal, and .... stuff ....

Le Rack wrote:
    Anyone up for a good analysing cuz I need to analyse a guy and our situation!
    Ah sure why not - ain't that what this thread's here for?!:)

guy, liked for many a year, discover it's mutual. great. things start progressing, nothing physical, just getting closer as freinds. one day we talk and "we're too good friends to ruin it by getting together". big fight at crimbo, no talky for some time, we make friends again. while later nother fight, he says he's giving me some space cuz of LC. okay. week or so later he contacts me again asking if I still want help with maths. (I asked him previously) I say yes, as I did. he rearranges his work hours to spend a day doing maths with me, Valentines day. me thinks odd but however. after said day he continues to text me, general chat. then "hits me with honesty" telling me I'm the first person he's ever been able to talk to about anything, that he's completely comfortable with me, and that that sort of connection has its own natural progression. okay so progress. that's a couple o weeks ago, still nothing but we have become closer again. talking last night and he attempts to initiate "stuff"(on the phone) i was having none of it, as I didn't want to jepordise what we might have, his response "What if I promise it wont screw us up" I force into an adult conversation bout this so called "us". continual referal by him to "us" and "we". I adore him and he knows it. now quite frankly I want to go up to nature and poke it and say would ya either sh!t or get off the pot but I can't. the girls say stay away, I say give it a chance but I'm still flustered.

Give it a chance, go get him, if it was a friendship worthy enough in the first place then you can't end up hating each other if things go wrong. 'tis all a learning curve.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Furry Burger

Am I allowed to Say "SUCK MY BALLS"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Ich bin ein Singleton.

Soooooo......anyone met any nice ladies/gentlemen yet?

Well....did...didn't work properly...ah well...

I've sort of found someone, but he lives in Limerick and I'm not exactly ready for any commitment....so seems good!

I'm single by choice.

Granted, it's my second choice...

Well just asked that guy if he wanted to head out for the day next Sat, so with any luck!
    Anyone here on bebo? That "child out of wedlock"in thing got it's filthy claws in me!

Le Rack wrote:
    Anyone here on bebo? That "child out of wedlock"in thing got it's filthy claws in me!
    "child out of wedlock"in thing... heh, that's priceless.

Although leRack darlin, I'm surprised and disappointed in you. I expected better restraint from you with regards to the Bebo fad. Tut Tut etc.
    /shakes head in an exasperated fashion

On a more serious note, good luck with the bloke on saturday, I'm sure you'll blow him away. (Not literally, obviously, there are laws against that)

Ah bebo is grand...quizzies and stuf...

I'm sorry seb... please forgive me.... I'm sorry! but it's sorta fun my friends "band" are having a band off with another friends "band" and I'm the girls photographer! Right craic!

It won't be till next Sat if anything... there's been no response yet, I asked him over bebo... And this guy I used to be friends with sent me a message telling me I 'm hot so that was a boost!

• Advertisement

I have reason to believe the ex cheated on me, either than of he's met someone else in 2 weeks which is unlikely as he's really shy and weird about girls.

cheaters deserve to have their genitalia cut out and fed to them.

Rozabeez wrote:
    I have reason to believe the ex cheated on me, either than of he's met someone else in 2 weeks which is unlikely as he's really shy and weird about girls.
    Could be worse: On my 19th birthday night-out 2 years ago my gf went off and shagged one of my best friends... Needless to say, now she's just another ex and he's just some git I once met...

I'm really starting to hate being single now. Dunno why - tbh another person would just over-complicate matters right now, what with finals comin up and everythin'. But... Being alone sucks, quite frankly.

Well, he didn't cheat on me, he just moved fast. AFTER telling me he'd be hurt if I met someone new already. Which put me on a guilt-trip over the Limerick guy thing. Now I'm just confused. He's a complete and utter wanker tbh. Anyhoos, 'TIS MY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday darlin'!

Why thank you! Awards tonight? We can sit in the corner and glare at anyone with a wedding ring on.....or not!

Are you coming along? I didn't realise!

Yeah, we'll give them couply-ppl the glaring of a lifetime... Sure it's all they deserve anyway. Grrr. Etc.

Yeah I'll be going, have a coupled friend coming along too...we can glare at her! I'll be the quiet one, with the yo-yos.

Sounds like a v. Interesting evening...

• Advertisement

Nope, I had to leave before it got fun....glad I did cos I met a really nice guy at the bus stop! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement