Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Yeah I only made it along later on, I think after you'd left by then. Ah sure, next time. Glad you met someone nice (altho at a bus stop? Marvellously random!):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I quite possibly ran past you with a friend of mine shouting, "I'M LEAVING!" if you got there at about 10ish.

Very possibly... Pretty sure I got there around then... Apparently it hadn't really got going up until then anyway, took a while for it to fill up. But it was a good laugh. Tar said he thought he saw ya there anyway, briefly.

Yup, I gave him presents of yo-yos and bubbles!

Heh, that reminds me; he got incredibly frustrated cos he couldn't blow any bubbles, just couldn't seem to manage to do it properly, so I told him he didn't have a soul! Tar's a "daywalker", in his own words... Ah twas funny at the time...

Did u hav a fun evening anyway?

• Advertisement

Twas good, went home, after that I don't remember! haha I kid, the bus stop thing was just weird and random though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

single.... utterly single.....
    excuse me while I cry...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

is still more single than Band Aid 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I is still single...oh well...could be worse...I could be single and internetless...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Are you looking for a boyfriend on the internet?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

aren't we all?

Looks at title...must taunt...
    You smell like elderberries!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

you smell like teenager

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ouch tbh.

So who wants to be my internet wife/husband?
    we could mortgage a thread from amp?

Ouch tbh.

So who wants to be my internet wife/husband?
    we could mortgage a thread from amp?

Zomg.....MEEEEEEEEE! We can have yo-yo babies!!!111oneone

Hey, so what, are ye setting up a single peoples thread dating agency or something???

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

I is still single...oh well...could be worse...I could be single and internetless...

True that haha
    I is single too :(

Aint we all in here????
    Ah, well, just think...theres a prince/princess charming out there for all of us, a frog that has yet to be kissed etc..oh who am I kidding...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

Nightwish wrote:
    you smell like teenager

My laptop smells like teenager.

Now THAT is sexy. *smells pc* Old.

My PC is still single.

It hasn't found another cpu it is compatible with just yet, no matter how hard it searches PCWorld's database. Sure the poor thing's practically inconsolable at the minute. You'd be amazed at how lonely computers can get...

• Advertisement

I'm single. Wahoo.

Men are idiots. end off. And what is the deal with people thinking I'm a lesbian these days!

Have you worn one of those tshirts with "Nobody knows i'm a lesbian" on the front?? Cos that could be why...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

edit/posted in the wrong thread(what a nob)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

Le Rack wrote:
    Men are idiots. end off. And what is the deal with people thinking I'm a lesbian these days!
    in denial i`d say

Have you worn one of those tshirts with "Nobody knows i'm a lesbian" on the front?? Cos that could be why...
    Oh come on now, surely everyone could see she was wearing it ironically...:D

There are some very dim people in New Ross. Seriously.

seriously a few people have said it to me!
    Oh I must admit something.....
    This thread has ben like a mother to me, and you are all my brothers and sisters whom I love dearly. (incest is best)
    anyway, I may soon be fleeing the coop, as bad an idea as it is I may well be getting back with THE ex....
    Far Well my loved ones....!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Forgot all about this thread, i see the regulars are still going strong!

Well am still single and now i wouldnt have it any other way, lifes gone from strength to strength since the dead weight dumped me! And to add to it hers has gone rock bottom...ah karma how i love you! ;)

Anyway chin up troops...as dad told me the other week "tis a poor mouse lives in the one hole!"

Rock on

• Advertisement

Farls wrote:
    "tis a poor mouse lives in the one hole!"
    ROFL LMAO LOL fantastic!
    Yeh well me thinks me is on the verge of getting back into a LDR despite swearing I never would!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement