Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I can't believe that you're abandoning us LeRack...:(
    I think I speak for all of us when I say that I'm terribly hurt by this, and may indeed sulk in a suitably angsty manner for some considerable time.

Still, all the best and good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

:( I don't wanna go...

Then don't:confused:
    Sheesh nobody's forcin' ya to do anythin' and if they are then the cops should be your first point of call!:D

yeah...

but he's nice...

Pffft, you women...

You always say that, and then you're back a week/month/year later going on about how all men are bast*rds - which is an accurate appraisal, btw.

• Advertisement

it is true....

I was with him for a year before...

Hmmm...

What happened that time, if ya don't mind me prying?

his friends hit on me, and apparently he had three other girls on the go... according to the friends that were hitting on me, so it's kinda fuzzy to say the least...

Doesn't sound conclusive at all, granted... How dya know it definitely won't happen again?

I don't but I think that the fact that we lasted at long distance for a year, at the age of like 16, means something...

• Advertisement

Could definitely at least be worth a shot alright.
    What happens when you both go to college?

He's not in college, quit school, has a steady well paid job. I'll have more freedom in college too...

Sounds like a relationship that would have potential, certainly.
    Hope it all works out for ya anyway Rach!:)

although he's from Cork living in Galway, I'm from WEx heading for Dub.... He does however have a bike and access to a car...

Ah... That sounds like it could present some problems alright - but I presume the two of ya have already talked about it as an issue?

We've hardly spoken in ages just started talking the other night and got very reminescint (sp) and it jsut seemed like we may get back, he's coming down for a day this week and for a weekend soon, staying in a b&b...

Ah so it's only early days - but sure it doesn't hurt to be optimistic, go get him if ya want him darlin!

P.S. It's reminiscent:p

thanx!
    I dunno, just think we should give things a second chance, it#ll be hard though cuz my folks hate him....
    just tell me I'll always have you seb!!!

Hey I'm not making any promises, I've made that mistake before dammit!:D

Excuse me while I go cry my fragile little heart out, a fragile little heart that you just dismantled! :(

• Advertisement

[mr.burns]Excellent[/mr.burns]
    /me makes Triangle of evil

Never again will I use my own breath to warm your bread in the mornings!

(don't ask where all this is coming from!:D)

I wouldn't dream of asking and thereby raising the possiblity of stunting your creative flow...

It is comforting to me that I still have the ability to make others weep with dismay with a mere scathing put down.

oh well I'm off! Night hunny bun!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

off to bed,alone or with someone else?

god iam a nosey cnut

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Me single. And I don't think it's that bad a thing. There's worse. For instance

• couples that only fight, but won't separate because they are afraid of the world outside
    • couples that only fight, but won't separate because they are afraid of the world outside and decide to have a baby to bring them closer together (note: this approach almost always does NOT work!!)
    • couples that look like a golden couple from the outside, but a couple-half is straying, of course everyone knows but the other half

Generally, I hate couples that are just staying together for the sake of being not single. Like this saying...many are rather certain to be miserable than dare to be happy.

The sad part about being single is that it seems so damn hard to find somebody you really connect with. Someone with whom you can have great chats and who brings out the best in you or more generally, who's presence makes you feel happy.

Many annoying people out there. But I'm determined....I won't give up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

So, which ex is this?? Just curious like (its not the tractor guy is it?)

yes it's the tractor guy, eh he hada court case the other day and hasn't rang since.... did I mention he's got a record... been in the big house n'all...

county wrote:
    off to bed,alone or with someone else?

god iam a nosey cnut
    With my teddy.

*that I bought in Jade Winters*

• Advertisement

Le Rack wrote:
    With my teddy.

*that I bought in Jade Winters*
    I am so envious of that teddy right now.:D