Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

OH really now, well get your ass down here and you can take it's place! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

A most tempting offer, and one which in my tired/frazzled/stressed state I actually considered for a moment!
    But alas Waterford is too much of a stretch.
    Even for me.

But hey, pretend that the teddy is me. Or some kind of voodoo doll type-thing.

Could work. :D

cough*wexford*cough
    and my bed is so warm too...

anyway, we'll have to get some bumming in before you head off!

Absolutely, that definitely sounds like a plan!

You'll probably be one of the first ppl (at least among those I know only from boards) to only get to know me with a shorn haircut... My gorgeous straight flowing locks will soon be no more. *sigh*

Meh, what are ya gonna do?!

Anytime u wanna hang around in Dub gimme a shout, sure I'm always there anyway - plus I'm sure there'll be a boards beers in the summer, so...

Le Rack wrote:
    I like the poking of the happy people idea!
    I hate people in relationships! I WANT A BOYF! You lucky f*cking b@$t@rd$ with your coupley-ness! I especially hate people in long distance relationships! THATS NOT A F*CKING RELATIONSHIP!

i want a boyf.......:(

Oh man I was bitter!

• Advertisement

yeah! I'll be up a bit in the summer anyway, I was for two days last week but was with the mother so meh.... I like the hair...:( I know it's for charity but it suits!

LeRack wrote:
    Oh man I was bitter!
    Hey at least you're entertaining when you're bitter!:p

It gave some of us singletons much-needed amusement, seeing someone even more bitter than the rest of us...

Hey those days were fun! The first like 20 pages of this are great for a giggle, and I red cheek or two but what ya gonna do I had jsut been dumped!

Ah yeah, I know - but you can laugh at it now can't ya?

It took me a while to discover this thread, all my bitter posts were in my own threads - I was one of those (annoying, annoying) people who posted a thread in PI every time something like that happened...:o But sure I just look back and laugh at em now, and sure nobody really remembers or cares anyway, it's just good to have somewhere to let it out...

Le Rack wrote:
    FP I say we get us a Party Popper, we shove it up amps ass and the sphincter (sp) muscle will create a nice seal around in, preventing it from coming out. Then we pull the string (or let him do it himself thinking its a tampon) and BOOM! Internal combustion! there goes his stomach and him in general!
    Ahh the joys of drunken friends!

Ha! Sorry! Just oh god!

• Advertisement

OH but I was bad! ^ for example! Actually I had heard a friend of mine say that while drunk a few nights previous! Hell I even got married back there! now back to the plans for the machine thingy to transportation device that's it! To get you from there to here in a nano second!

Le Rack wrote:
    now back to the plans for the machine thingy to transportation device that's it! To get you from there to here in a nano second!
    :D Excellent! :D

I found that post hilarious, particularly the "or let him do it himself thinking it's a tampon" - obviously put quite a bit of thought into that specific strategy for vengeance I must say:)

Good person to have around to think up such plans...

Seriosuly I've always wanted one them things, a transportation do-hickey not a tampon, not too fond of them.... anywhoi..... yeah I'm a bit of an evil mastermind at times! and me and that guy put together? Woah momma!

A combination of apocalyptic and cataclysmic proportions, no doubt about it...

What was your ex in prison for btw? I think u mentioned it in the in my pants thread but I wanted to make sure...

eh no, that was another one.... yeah the druggie one never got caught, the jail bird was in on driving thingies... lots of em... nad he's only going 19 next month...

You really do get mixed up in the wrong crowd, dontcha?
    Poor Rach...

ha! one's from town the others from cork! and it comes with being a rock star. cough. cough. sex drugs rock and roll etc

Oh yeah, that really sounds rough on ya:rolleyes:
    "Poor Rach"? What was I thinking of - Lucky Rach more like!:D

Did ya find a suitable drummer in the end btw?

god no! by the way you can scratch the sex from the above statement! And the drugs have been gone for a while now too. I'm being well behaved!

I'll believe it when I see it darlin - hopefully sooner rather than later too

• Advertisement

defo! okay the sex one is difficult to resist when you end up down an aley with some hot guy, but the drunkeness and only haven known him for a few hours doens't really appeal to me!

Fair nuff... Sure just as long as ya enjoy it and nobody gets hurt then where's the harm anyway?

hahahahaha etc, you didn't see the big fight on bebo, cuz of some guy cheatin on his girlf with me! I dind't know til after!

actually ya know what, I am going to log off and go to bed and you are going to do the same. well it won't be my bed you'll be logging off into but what the hey, I'm sure we'll all survive. now go to bed. night! Mwah!

Ah darlin, ur a crazy bird alright... How did that turn out btw?

hah they al hate me! he denies being with me obviously, despite begging me to stay the night! ah sure! go to bed!

I know, I know, I really should, but... Don't really wanna now.
    Damn you for being such entertaining company!
    Damn you to Hades!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Fun conversation guys!!! Argh..I have to learn how to get the message into a fellas head that I like him myself..today was such a waste...6 damn hours in the same room and nothing!!!!Ok, so like we're good friends and have been for ages, but ARGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! Oh well. More peoples in the sea. outh theatre tomorrow...

I'm great I can't help it! It is a pity that those exams get in the way of you being my cheerleader though! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

:( I nearly wasn't single last night!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement