Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Near success is still failure. You failed. You big failure, you.

/me runs from thread before anyone notices he was there at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Did anyone else see that?
    No?

Jesus, I'm imagining Sarky posting things in the Singles thread...

Time to up my medication.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Nah I saw it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Sarky, tut tut tut...

Four guys asked me out last week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I keep gettin' asked out by guys too... mainly bouncers asking me to get tf out of the pub for little indiscretions...

• Advertisement

boneless wrote:
    I keep gettin' asked out by guys too... mainly bouncers asking me to get tf out of the pub for little indiscretions...
    Pffft... Even if I was to count situations like that, I still haven't been asked out yet this year...
    Maybe I should start trashing some bars - they'd be sure to ask me out then!

I'll take you on as my apprentice son!! But Ma Mulligan did come close to feckin' ye out....

SebtheBum wrote:
    Pffft... Even if I was to count situations like that, I still haven't been asked out yet this year...
    Maybe I should start trashing some bars - they'd be sure to ask me out then!
    hey! I invited you to a big shin dig! Slap up meal, good band, fancy hotel, place for the night!
    WEll if it all means that little to you! hmph!

Meh, August... Miles away tbh.
    /cue me forgetting about the whole thing until 5 minutes beforehand - with mildly amusing results

four months I'm told...

you forget and I'll go up and drag you down by whatever bit of hair has grown back!

Now do tell about these amusing results???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Was told last night by a guy that he's glad we're friends but he isn't sure about the way he feels about me, some days he likes me more, otehr days not...should I abandon all hope or what??? More fish in the goldfish bowl or what??

Well, there's certainly no onus on you to wait around for him to sort his head out - go out and look for someone else who knows what he wants, and wants you!

If he's like this now, half-in half-out, what's he gonna be like if/when you are actually together? It's worth bearing in mind.

Ta Seb. Yeah, I'm going to do that. Find someone who knows what his head says to him at all times...heh..run to youth theatre...

oh yeah answer her! :o:(

Aw bless - someone's feeling all left out of the discussion!:p
    *Huggles*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

True Seb, indecisiveness can kill a relationship before it even starts.

Rhyme wrote:
    True Seb, indecisiveness can kill a relationship before it even starts.

I'm not too sure about that, I haven't made up me mind yet.... on ... that ... issue

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

boneless wrote:
    I'm not too sure about that, I haven't made up me mind yet.... on ... that ... issue
    *Shakes fist*

:)

So, me did move on. Asked him could I try to set him up with my friend, and I got no reply, so....argh...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

and there was I thinking it was a bad thing I'm newly single, before realising I could now post in this thread!

every cloud DOES have a silver lining :D

I think...

• Advertisement

Welcome Iago! And how may we fulfill your single needs today?

Seb as much as I appreciate the huggles, it's just not good enough. :(

Le Rack wrote:
    Seb as much as I appreciate the huggles, it's just not good enough. :(
    Woah, that statement is just sooo reminiscent of most of my relationships it's not even funny... Ah well. C'est la vie.

Aw...poor Seb...is u lonely....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Am I to be taunted?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I am single

fighting back the tears

Aw...poor Seb...is u lonely....

Don't give him sympathy... he'll wallow in it!!! Throw things at him; bicycles work best.

I have a broom handle painted red and green for the play...it hurts if you whack someone with it...will that do?? My bike is under a heap of stuff in the shed, I aint looking for it just to throw at him...

I have a broom handle painted red and green for the play...it hurts if you whack someone with it...will that do?? My bike is under a heap of stuff in the shed, I aint looking for it just to throw at him...

Lady, I likes yer style and methods!!!!

Great, everyone's ganging up on me for the second time in 3 days... What have I done to deserve this, lord?!

• Advertisement

Awh SEb I'm sorry hun I know you're going through a stress fest at the mo, but I is ere! Always with open arms!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement