Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to replace double glazing window pane

Options
  • 22-06-2005 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

Some little **** decided to take a pot shot at the house in the wee hours of monday night with what i presume was a pellet gun and put a hole and cracked the outter pane in one of the double glazd pannels in one of the bedrooms upstairs.
    Anyone have any idea who i could get to replace it and how much it will cost? window pane is 50x70 cm. Dublin 22 area.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi Scruff,

Most glass companies can get double glazed units, I know that Leinster Glass (aka Leinster lead Craft) New Cabra Road D.7 actually make their own double glazes units.

They can do supply only or supply and fit, you will need to the depth of the unit, most modern units are 20 mm but some manufacturers have different size units.

Advertisement