Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IRC - Where are you guys?

• 09-07-2001 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I find IRC... well... Boring. The only people to talk to are swedish nutcases who want say nothing. Its like NOTHING gets said anywhere!

Ok... I'm part of alliances... they talk every now and again, but they're full of it too. Where do you guys hang out on IRC (not that you're all not full of it or anything!).

:-)
    Tamylon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Tamylon

Oh, I'm normally in #rage btw.

[RG]Vector_Sigma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

what server are you on?
    try #fortress.ie on either irc.b0rk.co.uk or irc.planetarion.com

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Tamylon

irc.planetarion.com

Boards (as in here) don't have an IRC room... do you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

No, but it's a good idea. You should mention it on the Admin board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

afair there's 2 threads about this already on admin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement