Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slammiversary

• 22-06-2005 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

First NWA TNA ppv I've seen, and have to say it was pretty good. Anybody else catch it?

The six sided ring is a great idea.

Also hear they're gonna be streaming their show on the internet for the next while (until they get a tv deal sorted... might be going to spike after their deal with wwe ends in october)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i thought they sorted out a tv deal no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Do you know what site they would be showing their PPV's on. I've only watched a couple of shows and thought it was really good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Mossy Monk wrote:
    i thought they sorted out a tv deal no?

apparently not, think they were working on a deal that fell through, and now it seems that spike tv might pick them up, although they have an exclusivity deal with wwe, so they have to wait til october til they can air any tna.

not sure of the website address for the shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

How did you see it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

lets hope spike dont screw them over like they screwed over ECW (when they were known as TNN)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

They only screwed them over for WWE, I think WWE already have their new deal sorted out

I haven't actually watched TNA in months, I didn't miss a PPV or Impact from around October to February, and I was really enjoying it. They had the best PPV of last year in Turning Point (I think..), that was brilliant. It seemed to be dipping a bit when I stopped watchin it, but it sounds like it's picking up again now. Samoa Joe should be fun to watch there now

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Hard Justice was on last sunday and it was good,They are streaming Impact online but it looks as though in the Autumn Spike will be putting on Impact Sat Nights after the UFC coverage appearently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Just to correct myself, I meant to say Final Resolution was the best PPV I'd seen. Forget about Turning Point..bleedin Randy Sandwich in the main event....

Advertisement