Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Greetings from Planetarion

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

adren actually did create a brand new account in our gal using the gal password, about 2 weeks back at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by richindub2:
    Taking over an account thats allready in the gal isnt the same as creating a new account that gets placed into the gal smile.gif
    </font>

Indeed, which is why adren had a brand new account with his (shock horror) name on it. Sorry rich, but you've been ownared on this one biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Eh, well thats new-ish, you werent able to do that a while ago (when mag made his post that i linked to)

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

You've always been able to join with gal password rich you m0ng.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

awight then. There may be an account available to take over on our gal soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

I would play it, except even after I put the account into vacation , it was deleted - and I can't sign up for a new account at the moment neither frown.gif

Advertisement