Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new look front page

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

yes... good to see the blogs back on the front page.

Although apostrophes are showing up as question marks... it looks a bit odd....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Although apostrophes are showing up as question marks... it looks a bit odd....

Does this happen to you too?

Very nice Cloud

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Like it. Good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

looks good. takes up no room at all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

nice new stuff,me likes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

nice new stuff,me likes.
    Me too. I was looking to see if i'm smart enough to put that wiki box in the Biki frontpage.
    I'm not/It's not possible (delete as applicable), and i noticed a unused filter called recommended. A future feature is it? How would recommended threads be labeled as such?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

The front page is grand, I was looking through my CP settings and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn off blogs and wiki on the right hand side. What exact did you ad block, Capt'n Midnight?

Advertisement