Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Alliances

• 09-07-2001 5:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

i was wondering if there were any Irish Alliances in PA?

yeah, i'm the ****ing energizer bunny...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

The reason im asking is that right now, my galaxy is in a civil war. Granted, its not as big as 66:18, but its still interesting. For ages, Xandoor (Zaldor X, 270,17,15) was GC, and everything ran smoothly. Then I started a vote about people who never vote, and found out accuratly who didn't. Then someone who never voted or was never on came on and said he took over from someone else(Admiral Canuck; one of 2 canucks, 270,17,24) . Some of the smaller guys took a dislike to him, me included. But Xandoor defended him, and elected a new GC, Captain Craig, a complete díckhead in my opinion (Planet Fear, 270,17,18) and all hell broke lose. Craig started demanding high taxes off everyone, and made his best friends ministers (no surprise the old ones were kicked, regardless of how good). So me (Tua Ceti, 270,17,25) and Narraphon (Knobbly,270,17,8) and one or two others were busy defending the really small planets from outside forces while the MoW and the rest of them did nothing. So we decieded we had had enough. Narraphon ran for GC (he wanted me too, but i got everyone to vote for him, i dont need the pressure wink.gif ) and it came down to him nearly getting elected. His competion was Xandoor, who was elected again and called him and his mates the "confederacy". I renamed us the rebellion, and launched a campaign to get Narraphon elected. It came down to Xandoor-9, Narraphon-7, one guy undecieded and 9 votes to be GC. So i convinced the nuetral guy, and one of one of the previous ministers voting Xandoor to switch his vote to us. But know Xandoor and co are attacking the smaller members, which is most of us, unless they vote him again. So im begging any one who can give a hand, post here, maybe you can attack the Confederacy, maybe you can defend some smaller Rebbellion planets, but anuhelp is appreciated. This isn't a big war, were all small, even the confederacy, but most of the big guys are on the confederacys side, and small guys sick of being pushed around are outnumbered. Anyhelp GREATLY appreciated.

PS, REALLY sorry about long post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Jesus man dont apologise for the length, just next time use the return key so its a bit easier to read...

FA isnt an irish alliance but it does have loads of irish ppl in it, most of whom are sound.

/me wonders how long till the flames

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

-25 karma on shadow for even mentioning FA
    j/k

(bring on the flames and see how long they last)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

afaik FA's site is:
    http://www.furious-angels.net/

btw i'm not a member

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Aye, micro's not a member, hes just their pimp tongue.gif

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MiCr0:
    -25 karma on shadow for even mentioning FA
    j/k
    </font>

Just keeping you on your toes m8 wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Tamylon

There seems to be a lot of inner conflict in Gals that are part Irish. I mean, I understand how we don't like people marching WarFrigs down various roads and all...

But seriously.... I think we should set up a task force for dealing with these issues. Just, when theres a problem, attacks are organised... strength is shown... and thats that.

Anybody?

I know me, and 20 others are alwasy looking for some butt to kick. 20 more and we have an army.

Vector_Sigma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Tamylon, you and your friends are welcome to pay a visit to 66:18.

number 7 and and anything above 14 is free target smile.gif , except gladstone he's on our side.

not much by way of roids, but you get to kick some juvenile racist little canadians about the place smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hmm, can i join FA?
    please, i want a little tag on my name that will make hem think again, and then we can have a really big war and everyone can attack me and i can make a bloody fortune iun salvage smile.gif

LoL!!

40k ships attack this morning. I see them and move my fleet out 1 hour before they arrive.

I lose a grand total of 4 roids and they lose 6 astropods!

of the four roids, 3 were unitiated smile.gif
    *and* I got salvage!! (ok, only a small bit but it's the principle of the thing).

Can't keep dodging forever. though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Moving entire fleets is very draining on Eonium. I suggest we use this (or another thread) to post Eonium requests up so we can stay fuelled and nimble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

have to say i have bugger all eonium.
    keep spending it on pds

id be happy to donate some euonium if it will be spent defending some of our smaller members. chech out this latest thread from these muppets

THE TIME HAS COME FOR A CIVIL WAR. THE WEAK WILL BE DETERMINED AND THE STRONG WILL STAND. TO DESTROY A MONSTER YOU MUST START WITH IT'S STRONGEST LINK.

From: Captain Craig of Mallard Cove Court, 09/07/2001 01:14
    The followers of Xandoor are part of the confederacy. If you are an ally of Xandoor tell us in this thread, and those of u who aren't will be determined

Civil war WHY WE ARE PERFECTLY FINE AS IT IS YOU CRAZY B*****D.

i am wit xandoor

From: Maximus Carnage of Tua Ceti Prime, 09/07/2001 17:06
    DOWN WITH THE CONFEDERACY!

I'm Neutral. Don't like Xandoor, don't care about anybody else. I'd rather them. I'm just gunna keep stock piling till u freaks sort this out

Why is everyone attacking me?

becuz u've sided against the federation there bud

From: Captain Craig of Mallard Cove Court, 09/07/2001 22:11
    every is suc ha wus they go on vacation when they are gettin attacked do u want a gc whos a wus VOTE XANDOOR

From: Admiral Canuck of Chocolatefactory, 09/07/2001 22:15
    Vote for Xandoor or fall victim to the confederacy

From: Captain Craig of Mallard Cove Court, 09/07/2001 23:24
    YEAH!

I'm makin some big friends. I'd better not get attacked again!

seems we stopped

From: Captain Craig of Mallard Cove Court, 10/07/2001 16:06
    surrender to the confederacy or be killed like kiwi we will attack everyone that is voting for knobbly

And in case your wondering what started this whole mess...

From: Admiral Canuck of Chocolatefactory, 06/07/2001 21:50
    The old guy who owned this account gave it to me and im knew to the game so donations would help!

From http://portal.planetarion.com/rules/rules.html

1. Registration & "Multi-ing"
    You are allowed to create one, and ONLY ONE account in Planetarion. If you would like to delete your account and make a new one, you can delete it in the Preferences screen in the game. You will not at any time have access to more than one account for whatever reason. Things you MUST NOT do include:

a. Creating or registration of an account for a friend/family member.

b. Taking ownership of an account that somone has offered to you.

c. You must never give your personal login details to anyone.

d. You must never allow anyone else to enter your account.

If you'll violate this one, I suspect there are any number of others you'll violate as well.

Vote him out, oh great new GC!!!! We don't want things like this happening in our gal!!! Before we do, lets make him pay! I am!!

From: Captain Craig of Mallard Cove Court, 07/07/2001 03:27
    hey Admiral Canuck of Chocolatefactory is one of my friends and he gave it up to one of my better friends so i will not vote him out he is not multing

Adm Canuck won't ever be a contributing member of the gal. I'll see to that.

If you want your friend to be able to play in peace - exile him to play elsewhere.

no he is one of my friends to and he will not have to pay he is one of us so eather shut up or leave

Im with craig and Captain canuck! He is my friend and he is new. He is not multi-ing at all. The guy who made that account didnt want it so he gave it to someone else who didnt have a planet!

You do realize that a number of positions coming in and saying "he's a great guy and not a multi" doesn't mean either is true, don't you?

I really don't care if he's a multi. That position was used to attack ME. If it was one of your friends, I beleive you would help your friend by saying it had changed hands so I'd leave it alone. That won't happen.

Want the attacks to stop? Exile him or me.

From: Captain Craig of Mallard Cove Court, 07/07/2001 18:52
    Whats up with u knobbly i think i will exile u because he's a new owner to that planet and i could care less what u think ok?

Have you nuthing more to say Knoblly?

Yeh back it up knobbly!

as i said before, i do not mind being exiled... put it to the vote and I'll go for it..

You got sumthin against knobbly u got sumthin against me. Put me up to vote. This galaxy has gone to crap!!! Choclate factory fatty is cheating. There are no two ways about it. Look at gal status for my opinion!!!

knobbly is one of the best our gal, u can't exile him

From: Maximus Carnage of Tua Ceti Prime, 08/07/2001 13:19
    I would rather put my trust in Knobbly than Cancuck. If Knobbly goes, I go. And you lot wonder why were crap? LOOK at us for **** sake. Were on the brink of civil ****ing war here. A quarter of the gal supports Knobbly, and a quarter supports Canuck, and as usual half the ****ing galaxy just doesn't bother. Im willing to give this galaxy a shot, but not if were like this!

We wont exile knobbly. Or any of u!

How the hell is chocolate factory cheating?

From: Admiral Canuck of Chocolatefactory, 08/07/2001 16:36
    Skrew u all exept those of u who are not being sinicle *******s. I dont wanna be in this damn gal if u wont let me do nething. Exile me now. But when im strong enough knobbly...

I say we change GC to knobbly or Xandoor, all this fighting has occured since Craig has been GC, lets lose this ****ing kid and put someone descent in control.

My vote is on Knobbly now. I won't trust Xandoor to stay as GC. He'll just keep trying to work on puting his friends in power again!

shut up ur just jelous

From: Maximus Carnage of Tua Ceti Prime, 08/07/2001 22:11
    yeah, Knobbly does seem pretty level headed. I vote him

Put me back to power if u dont like captain craig. I realize where i was wrong about handing him the power

why do we fight could we not get along as a galaxy and not as nutters come on lads get it to gether.

why do we fight could we not get along as a galaxy and not as nutters come on lads get it to gether.

Our gal is deteriating as we speak, many of us are losing trust with each other, our gal is spliting into 2 halfs,

Knobbly Xandoor
    3:16 jonny cakes
    Uwa the killer vs Captain Craig
    Tua canuck
    and more and more

Why are we doing this?
    Because we changed our GC, why in gods name did we do that? sooner or later our gal WILL be in civil war and we will all be destroyed.
    I say we put everybody back in their rightful place

Xandoor= GC
    Knobbly= MoW
    Uwa the killer= MoD
    3:16= MoC (maybe)

Come on Craig is nothing compared to Xandoor or Knobbly, or even me for that matter, so lets get everything back to normal, or something unpleasent will happen to our gal.

that was supposed to be: Knobbly, me, uwa the killer, tua and more. against captain craig,Xandoor, canuck and more.

come on lads if one says one good thing the other will follow

From: Maximus Carnage of Tua Ceti Prime, 09/07/2001 18:18
    OK, il say something nice. Knobbly would probably make the best GC at the moment. Vote for Narraphon. NAR-A-PHON! NAR-A-PHON! NAR-A-PHON!

The war has started and will not be ended until the galaxy is back under confederacy control

I could say that 66:18 would be happy to help... but we're a little busy right now.
    Hang on.

If we get into a position where we can,, we *wil* help smile.gif

Don't NOBODY mess with the Irish!

hehe

wwman, 1 mill. eonium on the way. should keep you shukking daesel for a bit smile.gif

a bit dodge.

there *is* no 12 in 177:18..

but 66:18 was GC.. but male.. and overflowing with testosterone.. the poor pubescent deary smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

Once we have been liberated, we will liberate you also!! biggrin.gif

hopefully that wont take too long...

Advertisement